Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media Value1000 Seedboxes! Let's Try This Again! 6TB For Just 6.99€/Mo! 4TB 4.99€/Month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media Value1000 Seedboxes! Let's Try This Again! 6TB For Just 6.99€/Mo! 4TB 4.99€/Month!

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2021 in Shared Hosting Offers

Pulsed Media Value1000 Seedboxes: Let's try the LET ONLY SPECIAL again!! :)

Ok, last time we ran a bit short of reserved slots and sold out in mere hours.

We almost TRIPLED the number of available this time around, and added the 4TB one as an option too!

This is valid until tuesday.
Let's see if we reserved enough capacity this time around :)

We also added new Managed DediSeebox models too and capacity to the M1000 RAID5 Seedbox series :)

From the last post:

Value1000 series servers use 4x 8TB 7200rpm SATA RAID0 arrays, no redundancy, but thus maximized performance and capacity! :) These uses the old bread'n'butter servers we've used for many years now, sporting 6core opteron and 48GB of ECC RAM.

Quite low user number per server too since these are so large slots, and all current servers have only 4x8TB drives.

Bandwidth is now UNLIMITED internal as well! Meaning our DC internal bandwidth will never be limited. External bandwidth has some limits, but the Unlimited* is 60TB and is for fair share purposes, there are other users on the server too.

Addendum: If we run out this time we might even add a few 4x 12TB or 4x 14TB servers in the mix, and might put a few 24GB ram nodes as well, even tho we've tried to stick with only 48GB for this line up. We'll go and upgrade the ram at later date if that is the case.

So the offer is:

V1000 M: Recurring Discount of 50.01%
This time a magnificent 80 available at this price point! Recurring, but only maximum 6month payment cycle, so no compounding with annual or longer payment cycle.
That's quite huge 80*6TB = 480TB or almost half a petabyte :O

• V1000 M: 6TB Storage, 6GB rTorrent Ram, 1Gbps, Unlimited* External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic: 13.99€ 6.99€ Per Month
  • V1000 S: 4TB Storage, 3GB rTorrent Ram, 1Gbps, 20 000GiB External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic: 9.99€ 4.99€ Per Month

Promocode: 202103let-v1000m-50

CONSOLIDATION DISCOUNT! Recurring 20% discount on any payment cycle
Missed the above insane deal? Maybe this helps a bit :)

Recurring, and any payment cycle. No limit on quantity, as long as stock lasts! Can be compounded with long term discounts. Price mentioned is for monthly cycle.

• V1000 XS: 1TB Storage, 1GB rTorrent Ram, 1Gbps, 4 000GiB External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic: 6.99€ 5.59€ Per Month
  • V1000 S: 4TB Storage, 3GB rTorrent Ram, 1Gbps, 20 000GiB External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic: 9.99€ 7.99€ Per Month
  • V1000 M: 6TB Storage, 6GB rTorrent Ram, 1Gbps, Unlimited* External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic: 13.99€ 11.19€ Per Month
  • V1000 L: 8TB Storage, 8GB rTorrent Ram, 1Gbps, Unlimited* External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic: 16.99€ 13.59€ Per Month

Promocode: 202103let-v1000-20
Long term discounts compoundable: 5% for annual, 15% for 2 or 3 years.

Yes! You read that right! 8TB for just 13.59€ a month! ~1.69€/TB/Month! Now compound this with 2/3years discount it's only ~1.44€/TB/Month! :O That's some amazing value right there.

Price updates on checkout page.

Check them all out at: https://pulsedmedia.com/value1000-seedbox.php

Included are:

Extra info:

• Green Datacenter operations
  • Datacenter Location: Helsinki, Finland
  • Some latency metrics: 20ms DECIX, 36ms OVH, 38ms Online, 0.4-0.6ms Cloudflare, 31ms Leaseweb, 36ms Redstation (UK), 23ms Hetzner (DE), 23ms Serverloft/PlusServer
  • Terms Of Service

Payment methods

• Paypal
  • IBAN/SEPA Wiretransfers
  • Crypto (BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH, DOGE and many others.)

Comments

• I managed to grab the last deal @ 6.99 as a backup for long term seeding - it's an insane deal so grab one if you can !!

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • tolovalltolovall Member
    edited March 2021

delete

• tolovalltolovall Member
    edited March 2021

@PulsedMedia said: but only maximum 6month payment cycle,

No good.

• LeviLevi Member

"Very strong privacy policy" :D until DC raided and equipment seized. You better look for your wording, because RIAA is on the hunt also for those who enable, not only commit ;)

Thanked by 2BlaZe ViridWeb
  • Already sold out? Also the 4.99€ link needs to be fixed

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@fadedmaple said:
    Already sold out? Also the 4.99€ link needs to be fixed

thanks for pointing out the link. you always get typo somewhere important :/

No not sold out. what made you think of that? :O

• xetsysxetsys Member
    edited March 2021

Have yet to see anything that offers more value than this. Thank you once again for offering such crazy value. I have ordered once again.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • Can these be just used as storage boxes?

• @PulsedMedia said:

@fadedmaple said:
    Already sold out? Also the 4.99€ link needs to be fixed

thanks for pointing out the link. you always get typo somewhere important :/

No not sold out. what made you think of that? :O

I thought the offer would be displayed before checkout. I've never used this type of service, can this be used for storage or other purposes?

Thanked by 1xetsys
  • xetsysxetsys Member
    edited March 2021

@fadedmaple said:

I thought the offer would be displayed before checkout. I've never used this type of service, can this be used for storage or other purposes?

Think of it as a storage brick, with more focus on downloading content from torrents. Not sure if you can install any storage app, but it can be used to mount on your other server to store content or serve files.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
    edited March 2021

@OsirisBlack said:
    I managed to grab the last deal @ 6.99 as a backup for long term seeding - it's an insane deal so grab one if you can !!

Thank You! ^_^

@xetsys said:
    Have yet to see anything that offers more value than this. Thank you once again for offering such crazy value. I have ordered once again.

Glad to be of service! :)

@guerrilla said:
    Can these be just used as storage boxes?

Yes, Ofc!
    We do not impose limits on how you use the service. Be mindfull of RAID0 and being a shared server tho (so perhaps not best place to place your bitcoin wallet with 10btc in it)

@fadedmaple said: I thought the offer would be displayed before checkout. I've never used this type of service, can this be used for storage or other purposes?

Yes it can be, you get SSH access so you can do lots of stuff via cli. rclone, btsync, resilio, syncthis etc. is preinstalled, config and launch for example.
    fuse is there for things like sftp / sshfs mounts too -- for example some of our users get secondary seedbox just for storage and uses fuse sshfs mount to extend their primary seedbox, or to arrange data etc.

I updated the disclaimer that price updates on checkout page to be a bit more clear, it was on wrong spot. sorry

Thanked by 1xetsys

@xetsys said:

@fadedmaple said:

Think of it as a storage brick, with more focus on downloading content from torrents. Not sure if you can install any storage app, but it can be used to mount on your other server to store content or serve files.

You can, several is preinstalled and if you can install it without root access you are golden. You should be able to even install ownCloud or Nextcloud etc.

Thanked by 1xetsys
  • @PulsedMedia said:

@OsirisBlack said:
    I managed to grab the last deal @ 6.99 as a backup for long term seeding - it's an insane deal so grab one if you can !!

Thank You! ^_^

@xetsys said:

Glad to be of service! :)

@guerrilla said:
    Can these be just used as storage boxes?

Yes, Ofc!
    We do not impose limits on how you use the service. Be mindfull of RAID0 and being a shared server tho (so perhaps not best place to place your bitcoin wallet with 10btc in it)

@fadedmaple said: I thought the offer would be displayed before checkout. I've never used this type of service, can this be used for storage or other purposes?

Yes it can be, you get SSH access so you can do lots of stuff via cli. rclone, btsync, resilio, syncthis etc. is preinstalled, config and launch for example.
    fuse is there for things like sftp / sshfs mounts too -- for example some of our users get secondary seedbox just for storage and uses fuse sshfs mount to extend their primary seedbox, or to arrange data etc.

I updated the disclaimer that price updates on checkout page to be a bit more clear, it was on wrong spot. sorry

I see, but I don't mean the checkout page was wrong, Because you didn't provide a discount code so I thought I would see the discounted price on the Configure page.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
    edited March 2021

@fadedmaple said:

I see, but I don't mean the checkout page was wrong, Because you didn't provide a discount code so I thought I would see the discounted price on the Configure page.

Oh! Now i understand. Will keep including promo code separately as well in future. It was put into link only. I can understand how that can be slightly confusing

On other news, ~20% sold already of the big promo

• RouteIXRouteIX Member
    edited March 2021

... any plans of doing like.. nzbget + gdrive mounts.. automated ways? idunno

• mikewazarmikewazar Member
    edited March 2021

just copped one

added ubuntu torrent to see whats up, and v fast

but my password manager cocked up deluge and now I'm locked out of it

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@PulsedMedia said: V1000 M: 6TB Storage, 6GB rTorrent Ram, 1Gbps, Unlimited* External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic: 13.99€ 6.99€ Per Month

Done.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @RouteIX said:
    ... any plans of doing like.. nzbget + gdrive mounts.. automated ways? idunno

I hope nzbget is not allowed. Considering its a HDD and shared with multiple users, it will be very taxing on the resources. Gdrive mounts are possible due to availability of FUSE. Rclone is already installed. So you just have to configure your team drive with it before mount.

• peeding~

• mcgreemcgree Member
    edited March 2021

It looks like the HDD is quite busy,this is the result of the YABS test.

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Yet-Another-Bench-Script

v2020-12-29

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Sun 28 Mar 2021 12:32:35 PM EEST

Basic System Information:

Processor : Six-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 2419 EE
    CPU cores : 6 @ 1800.000 MHz
    AES-NI : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 47.2 GiB
    Swap : 5.6 GiB
    Disk : 28.9 TiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 2.07 MB/s (518) 34.07 MB/s (532)
    Write 2.09 MB/s (523) 34.45 MB/s (538)
    Total 4.17 MB/s (1.0k) 68.52 MB/s (1.0k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 122.82 MB/s (239) 204.51 MB/s (199)
    Write 129.34 MB/s (252) 218.13 MB/s (213)
    Total 252.16 MB/s (491) 422.64 MB/s (412)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 758 Mbits/sec | 334 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 813 Mbits/sec | 246 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream | The Netherlands (10G) | 671 Mbits/sec | 222 Mbits/sec
    Biznet | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G) | busy | busy
    Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 759 Mbits/sec | 285 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 737 Mbits/sec | 674 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 635 Mbits/sec | 350 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom | Sao Paulo, BR (2G) | 545 Mbits/sec | 69.7 Mbits/sec

random r/w disk speed(latency) will affect the speed of seeding, but that's good offer, if there is a SSD plan may be even better.(lower than 5EUR/TB)

@mcgree said:

It looks like the HDD is quite busy,this is the result of the YABS test.

To be honest, that is quite expected result when the whole server is filled with all new users in matter of hours :)

It will ease off over time, we typically consider first 2 weeks to be the most hectic for a new server filled with new users at same time. Every one tests things out, puts it through the paces etc. and then usage normalizes

• i bought this V1000 M . i also want SSH?

@amsaal said:
    i bought this V1000 M . i also want SSH?

Included. SSH Default port, your login details sent to you via e-mail.

• @PulsedMedia said:

@amsaal said:
    i bought this V1000 M . i also want SSH?

Included. SSH Default port, your login details sent to you via e-mail.

thanks .

almost gone! :)
    Only a few remain

• kafuuchinokafuuchino Member
    edited March 2021

Will I be charged if I am not satisfied with the refund within 14 days? Or a full refund

@kafuuchino said:
    Will I be charged if I am not satisfied with the refund within 14 days? Or a full refund

Full refund if requested within 14 days

• Is it possible to pay for a dedicated IPv4 address for the seedbox slot?

@jingkoo said:
    Is it possible to pay for a dedicated IPv4 address for the seedbox slot?

no, the IP is shared among all the users on that particular server. For that you need MDS.

Only 10 to go!

That includes the 5 we added for the erroneous double orders and whatnots