Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is koperhost.com a scam?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is koperhost.com a scam?

GayRunGayRun Member

Hello everyone

I purchased the service from koperhost.com about a week ago, but the service has not been activated until now, and I have not responded to the work order submitted.

What do I do? Thanks

Comments

• LeviLevi Member
    1. Contact them
    2. If no response in reasonable time (48 hours on business days) - chargeback
    Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • @LTniger said: If no response in reasonable time (48 hours on business days) - chargeback

If someone dump certain contact channel and e.g: Discord and customer have no information about it and he contacts on that channel?

• MarcoooMarcooo Member, Host Rep

Domain created on 2018-09-09T16:54:17Z and no information whatsoever on the internet.

Cheapest whmcs licence (with branding) i hope the best for you but i doubt.

• Maybe you can wa him +62.8999302664

• @nyamenk said:
    Maybe you can wa him +62.8999302664

No answer

• did you pay by paypal? then simply file a dispute after 3/4 days!

• @JasonM said:
    did you pay by paypal? then simply file a dispute after 3/4 days!

I have submitted a PayPal dispute and the seller has asked me to close the PayPal dispute before opening the service, should I trust him?

• @GayRun said:

@JasonM said:

I have submitted a PayPal dispute and the seller has asked me to close the PayPal dispute before opening the service, should I trust him?

no?

• @GayRun said: I have submitted a PayPal dispute and the seller has asked me to close the PayPal dispute before opening the service, should I trust him?

No.

• @GayRun said:

No. Find another provider

• If he answers despite all your efforts only after you opened paypal dispute, then, no. Stick with the dispute and move on, go with another provider.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Once you close your dispute, you can't open another.

So, absolutely PMSly NO.

• darbdarb Member
    edited March 2021

@GayRun said:

Invite him here to this thread to a community of hosting peers; rational and level headed responses always prevail here.

Also make sure that you leave some public reviews of your experience to help others avoid a similar experience.

• @GayRun said:
    Hello everyone

I purchased the service from koperhost.com about a week ago, but the service has not been activated until now, and I have not responded to the work order submitted.

What do I do? Thanks

Hi,

I see koperhost is from Indonesia. Do you pay using verified paypal account?

• Once you close your dispute, you can't open another.

• Sue them

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@GayRun said:

@JasonM said:

Absolutely not..