Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for high bandwidth capacity companies (GOOD Payment)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for high bandwidth capacity companies (GOOD Payment)

babyswitchbabyswitch Member
edited March 2021 in Requests

Looking for high capacity companies that have 100/200GB port available has to be dedicated not shared, location does not matter, further details and special conditions can be discussed in private and the payment will be obviously generous.

Need 10 servers with 10GB port each, the equivalent of the available traffic meaning if 100GB is the capacity then 10 servers are needed, if 200GB is the total capacity then 20 10gb port servers are needed. Don't be afraid to shoot offers because I'm looking to buy from different companies not just one.

Tier 1 ISP traffic is prioritized over t2 and t3, also need to make clear that it needs to be available now and ready not looking for companies that need to buy higher capacity in order to meet the demands since the waiting time due to covid is already long enough and If I wanted to wait I could just order it myself.

Contact method

jabber + OTR = [email protected]
telegram: @threemusketeersz

Payment will be made through BTC OR XMR up to the provider to decide

Comments

• Clouvider offers good value on 10Gbps ports & bandwidth.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • mxnhostmxnhost Member, Host Rep

What is your initial budget on this project?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@WSCallum - thanks a lot!

10Gbps Dedicated servers - https://www.clouvider.co.uk/10gbps-dedicated-servers/

• pikepike Veteran

Normal day on lowendtalk.com.

• @aonaphost said:

Contact me on jabber or telegram, i will gladly answer your questions. My budget is large enough to cover these types of projects.

• @pike said:
    Normal day on lowendtalk.com.

Not shady at all

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

We deal with 10gbps unmetered servers all day long. You can checkout several options that we have below:

Auto Deploy Servers - Ready to go servers that contain 10Gbps ports are under the "
    10gbps Dedicated Servers" section. 10gbps unmetered is an option during checkout:
    https://1gservers.com/auto-deploy-servers.html

Customizable Servers - These servers can be customized with the hardware according to your specifications. Of course 10gbps unmetered is an option here as well:
    https://1gservers.com/dedicated-servers.html

We accept BTC payments via BitPay. We currently have 480Gbps of connectivity in our network, and turning up 200Gbps more capacity next month. You can test our network here:
    https://1gservers.com/network.html

If you have any questions about our offerings, please reach out to sales [at] 1gservers.com and we'd be happy to meet your needs.

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@babyswitch Lets set up a call Dedipath can help you out with this in several locations

• Needs dedicated but location doesn't matter, that's a red flag.

Keeps talking GB for speed instead of Gbps is another red flag.

Confusing use of "capacity" is third red flag.

No budget specified is another red flag.

Contact being encrypted instead of business contact sounds like a red flag.

Good luck, providers.

• @babyswitch said:

@aonaphost said:

Contact me on jabber or telegram, i will gladly answer your questions. My budget is large enough to cover these types of projects.

That's a terrible and ambiguous answer.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • LeviLevi Member

Yup, 200Gbps pipe and payment in crypto. Client of the dreams... Some providers are pathetic.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited March 2021

Lol encrypted/anonymous communication and needs multiple high capacity servers with 100Gbps port speeds. Also paying with crypto. What could go wrong? xD

I smell DoS, Xtream UI/XUI, Traffic Exchange, Email Spam, Forum spam or Port Scanning.

If I had to guess, this is most likely a server setup for a large IPTV service via some mule that's paying for the load balancer servers.

• cociucociu Member

@babyswitch said: Contact method

way not here directly in LET..?

Any way foor the right money i can do 100gbps direct with telia In Oradea or Bucharest , activation is maximum 2 hours.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@cociu said: Any way foor the right money i can do 100gbps direct with telia In Oradea or Bucharest , activation is maximum 2 hours.

Don't if you don't want police to come over...

Thanked by 1lentro
  • @TimboJones said: Contact being encrypted instead of business contact sounds like a red flag.

You leftout "username"

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2021

@stefeman said:
    Lol encrypted/anonymous communication and needs multiple high capacity servers with 100Gbps port speeds. Also paying with crypto. What could go wrong? xD

I smell DoS, Xtream UI/XUI, Traffic Exchange, Email Spam, Forum spam or Port Scanning.

If I had to guess, this is most likely a server setup for a large IPTV service via some mule that's paying for the load balancer servers.

Port-Scanning seems a big market.

I once had a /24 announced for a customer in some datacenter that also allows this.
    This datacenter has a second company for their whois, so you can not see which site they are selling their dedis at.

Since my number in WHOIS had telegram as well i got contacted many times from Peopels asking for bulk servers (40+) with 1gbit unmetered or 10Gbit. Also asking if thats my ASN. lol

Always low specs are requested which strong E2134 CPU, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD. Upon asking they always wanted it for port scanning.

I spoke with one of them, they had 100G port in Russia

In the end got pissed from such requests and deleted the telegram.

Really Crazy.

Thanked by 2TimboJones lentro
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited March 2021

@HostSlick said:

@stefeman said:

Port-Scanning seems a big market.

I once had a /24 announced for a customer in some datacenter that also allows this.
    This datacenter has a second company for their whois, so you can not see which site they are selling their dedis at.

Since my number in WHOIS had telegram as well i got contacted many times from Peopels asking for bulk servers (40+) with 1gbit unmetered or 10Gbit. Also asking if thats my ASN. lol

Always low specs are requested which strong E2134 CPU, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD. Upon asking they always wanted it for port scanning.

I spoke with one of them, they had 100G port in Russia

In the end got pissed from such requests and deleted the telegram.

Really Crazy.

Its usually for vulnerability scanning and scanning of specific ports or against some specific packet in order to scan and create huge IoT botnets.

Other popular target is amplification scanning, so basically amp list scanning of NTP, DNS, Chargen, and so on.

Basically DDoS.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@babyswitch said: Contact method

No congrats on your first post

Thanked by 2skorupion bulbasaur
  • This thread explains why port scans, DDOS and piracy exist in the first place.

We have providers flocking to this guy, ignoring the blatant red flags, just because the customer mentioned that money is no bar.

• @kkrajk said:

@TimboJones said: Contact being encrypted instead of business contact sounds like a red flag.

You leftout "username"

Oh shit, that IS creepy AF. I can't think of any non-shitty context to the username...

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Hi, we can accommodate this in our Romulus location.
    We have 1,000,000 Gbps aggregated bandwidth built on impulse laser technology, with IPv9 connectivity to the center of the universe.
    Optional upgrades are available for a port equipped with faster than light quantum communication.
    You can use it to contact aliens.

Due to the cost of delivering this service, you need to sign a contract with down payment.
    Our sales office is conveniently located across the street from Starfleet Headquarters, minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge.

yoursunny summer host, Inc
    Romulan Division

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said:
    Hi, we can accommodate this in our Romulus location.
    We have 1,000,000 Gbps aggregated bandwidth built on impulse laser technology, with IPv9 connectivity to the center of the universe.
    Optional upgrades are available for a port equipped with faster than light quantum communication.
    You can use it to contact aliens.

Due to the cost of delivering this service, you need to sign a contract with down payment.
    Our sales office is conveniently located across the street from Starfleet Headquarters, minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge.

yoursunny summer host, Inc
    Romulan Division

My free 1 hr passwd 7zYMVWNX
    ipv9 address 374742607

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • babyswitchbabyswitch Member
    edited March 2021

Up, i keep searching

• angstromangstrom Moderator

• @Clouvider said:
    @WSCallum - thanks a lot!

10Gbps Dedicated servers - https://www.clouvider.co.uk/10gbps-dedicated-servers/

£688.00 GBP Monthly

• heavenly servers.
    Would rather sell 10 for a little profit
    More than selling a lot, then more inventory