Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared & Reseller Hosting, DirectAdmin, MailChannels, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared & Reseller Hosting, DirectAdmin, MailChannels, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
edited March 2021 in Offers

MyW Shared and Reseller Hosting in LA and DE, Lifetimes!!!

Tech specifications: RAID 5 SSD, DirectAdmin, MailChannels, CloudLinux, BitNinja.

2 GB Shared Account, in LA or DE, for 9.99€ LIFETIME, order now at https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=10
Stock: 6

50 GB Reseller Account, in LA or DE, for 80€ LIFETIME, order now at https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=194
Stock: 7

100 GB Shared Account, in LA or DE, for 160€ LIFETIME, order now at https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=195
Stock: 9

Enjoy!

Thanked by 1suricloud

Comments

• Hi Mike, can you check your wde1 ? its using nginx :sweat_smile:

or maybe nginx for lifetime account? and litespeed for regular account?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@ariq01 said:
    Hi Mike, can you check your wde1 ? its using nginx :sweat_smile:

Nah, it's the BitNinja Proxy, we're using LiteSpeed.

I've changed the settings, should show LiteSpeed now.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • Isnt nginx better than Litespeed?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • lpnlpn Member

@MikePT: does the 2GB account include backup? If manual backup is needed, does it include some temporary space for backup? Also, is there a paid option for adding extra space?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@lpn said:
    @MikePT: does the 2GB account include backup? If manual backup is needed, does it include some temporary space for backup? Also, is there a paid option for adding extra space?

It includes backup space & its free.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @gapper said: Isnt nginx better than Litespeed?

It depends on the config. Generally speaking, litespeed can handle more shared accounts and it has native support of Apache's htaccess, something that nginx is incompatible to.

Thanked by 2gapper MikePT
  • ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited March 2021

@MikePT said:

@ariq01 said:

Did you used imunify360? If I remember correct yes, but for now you use bitninja. What do you think? Is it more stable your server with bitninja? Are you happy enought with it?

Thank You!

Thanked by 1MikePT

@gapper said:
    Isnt nginx better than Litespeed?

Nope!

@lpn said:

The backup will use your storage quota if you run an account backup locally, although we perform daily backups - make sure to run yours as well.

@WebHorizon said:

@lpn said:

It includes backup space & its free.

Yep!

@jvnadr said:

@gapper said: Isnt nginx better than Litespeed?

It depends on the config. Generally speaking, litespeed can handle more shared accounts and it has native support of Apache's htaccess, something that nginx is incompatible to.

Indeed, LiteSpeed is better than nginx for shared hosting!

@ZweiTiger said:

@MikePT said:

@ariq01 said:

Did you used imunify360? If I remember correct yes, but for now you use bitninja. What do you think? Is it more stable your server with bitninja? Are you happy enought with it?

Thank You!

We've never installed Imunify360, it sucks IMO.

We're running BitNinja, it's awesome and super stable. We're also selling licenses for BitNinja! :)

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • FritzFritz Veteran

@MikePT said: The backup will use your storage quota if you run an account backup locally, although we perform daily backups - make sure to run yours as well.

Do you allow our own remote backup?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Fritz said:

@MikePT said: The backup will use your storage quota if you run an account backup locally, although we perform daily backups - make sure to run yours as well.

Do you allow our own remote backup?

Yes with JetBackup

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • Is this going to be the last time you sell LFD's (lifetime deals)?

@Stonks said:
    Is this going to be the last time you sell LFD's (lifetime deals)?

Yep

• @MikePT said:

@Stonks said:

Yep

Again? :p

@debaser said:

@MikePT said:

@Stonks said:

Yep

Again? :p

Ye well!!! :P

Thanked by 2kkrajk lovelyserver
  • I'm sure @MikePT has figured out we just buy and idle these packages, so he can keep selling us more ;)

Thanked by 2MikePT lovelyserver
  • denellumdenellum Member, Host Rep

@MikePT said: We're running BitNinja, it's awesome and super stable. We're also selling licenses for BitNinja! :)

PM inc :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • lpnlpn Member
    edited March 2021

@MikePT said:

@lpn said:

The backup will use your storage quota if you run an account backup locally, although we perform daily backups - make sure to run yours as well.

What would happen if I have say 1.6 GB and the backup is 0.6 GB, would the local backup fail for having total of over 2GB or would it complete and give me some time to download and delete the backup?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@theuniverses said:
    I'm sure @MikePT has figured out we just buy and idle these packages, so he can keep selling us more ;)

Weeeeeell!! We do have plenty of idlers! :P

@denellum said:

@MikePT said: We're running BitNinja, it's awesome and super stable. We're also selling licenses for BitNinja! :)

PM inc :)

Will check in a few!

@lpn said:

@MikePT said:

@lpn said:

What would happen if I have say 1.6 GB and the backup is 0.6 GB, would the local backup fail for having total of over 2GB or would it complete and give me some time to download and delete the backup?

I believe it will fail! But you could download it via JetBackup which doesn't use your account quota :)

• What lifetime means?

• @Go4Mart said:
    What lifetime means?

One payment for the life of company

• webclouddevwebclouddev Member
    edited March 2021

anyone is having issue with https://wde1.wndp.pt reseller ?

edit : https://i.ping.pe/h/B/img_hBmx0LCK.png

edit2 : nvm fuck bitninja

Thanked by 2poutypatrol skorous
  • @MikePT

Will we ever get to upgrade the disk for one upfront payment? Say if I need 5G more :|

• lpnlpn Member

@caracal said:
    @MikePT

Will we ever get to upgrade the disk for one upfront payment? Say if I need 5G more :|

Or to stack the plans, or upgrade from shared to reseller by paying the difference?

• @lpn said:

@caracal said:
    @MikePT

Or to stack the plans, or upgrade from shared to reseller by paying the difference?

I (and others) upgraded from shared to reseller by paying the difference. Opened a ticket and they sent the invoice for the difference.

Thanked by 1not_dilligaf
  • lpnlpn Member

@theuniverses said:

@lpn said:

@caracal said:
    @MikePT

I (and others) upgraded from shared to reseller by paying the difference. Opened a ticket and they sent the invoice for the difference.

Did all of your websites just continued to work after switching to reseller account or you needed to change anything (move files, settings)?

Yeah guys that's fine. Accounts can be upgraded.

• @lpn said:

@theuniverses said:

@lpn said:

@caracal said:
    @MikePT

Did all of your websites just continued to work after switching to reseller account or you needed to change anything (move files, settings)?

Yes, it continued to work as-is.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@theuniverses said:

@lpn said:

@theuniverses said:

@lpn said:

@caracal said:
    @MikePT

Yes, it continued to work as-is.

There's a conversion script so any account can be upgraded! :-)

• What about adding disk to the existing plan? @MikePT

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @caracal said: What about adding disk to the existing plan?

Just order multiples and raise a ticket. he'll merge them all if you want to

Thanked by 1MikePT