Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GServers.com - 100TB Dedicated Server Deal $84/mo - Phoenix, Arizona, USA (USA-WEST)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GServers.com - 100TB Dedicated Server Deal $84/mo - Phoenix, Arizona, USA (USA-WEST)

1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2021 in Offers

I present you today with our current dedicated server special. We've been expanding fast, and working hard to make more servers available for you at special prices. These servers are automatically deployed within 20 minutes after payment. We support CentOS 8, 7 & 6, Ubuntu 18.04/20.04 LTS, and Debian 10. Inventory is very limited, be sure to grab yours today!

THE DEAL

• Dual E5-2650v2 (16 cores / 32 threads @ 2.6GHz)
  • 64GB DDR3 ECC RAM
  • 2x1TB Enterprise HDD (Raid-1)
  • 100TB transfer on 1gbps dedicated port
  • CentOS 6/7/8, Ubuntu 18.04/20.04 LTS or Debian 10 auto-install
  • IPv4: /31 primary (1 usable IP)
  • Auto deploy in 20 minutes
  • Only $84/mo - Price locked
  • Click Here To Order
  • (If it's no longer listed on the above link, it's sold out)

MYSTERY DEALS

• As usual, be sure to keep checking this page for hidden mystery deals that will be popping up:
  • View Our LET Specials

Fine print: The price listed is recurring and price locked. Not valid with any other deals or promotions.

--

Looking for something special?

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a custom quote! Contact Us

--

Why do business with 1GServers.com

In business since 2012, we have helped hundreds of customers save money to help grow their businesses. We do this by:

• Continually automating more of our internal processes.
  • Offering affordable bandwidth upgrades.
  • Owning 100% of our hardware / debt free / not resellers.
  • Expert technical support available for the occasional issue

--

What are some other advantages?

Here are some upgrades we offer:

• IPMI/KVM console access granted upon request
  • 100TB of monthly transfer for only $49/mo
  • 1Gbps unmetered transfer for only $169/mo
  • Upgrade to /29 subnet for only $5/mo
  • Upgrade to /28 subnet for only $13/mo
  • Upgrade to /27 subnet for only $29/mo (dual processors only)
  • Upgrade to /26 subnet for only $62/mo (dual processors only)
  • IPv6 /64 subnet upon request (free)

--

About our network

Our multihomed network is enterprise grade powered by 100% Juniper routers and switches. We have over 100Gbps of network capacity and growing.

Thanks for your interest!

Click Here To View Our LET Specials

Comments

• bshbsh Member
    edited March 2021

I have used a dedi server from them for a while, so far good enough.

Ping time are about 230ms from APAC (SG/OVH, VN/VNPT), 130ms from Europe (UK and NL @InceptionHosting that I strongly recommended for the quality of services and spirits of supports), 66ms from CA (OVH), 135ms from FR/OVH, 145ms from DE/OVH. Ping6 times are always worse than about 10ms.
    Sorry for me, YABS did not run on my OS.

Full KVM/IPMI support is on ticket request (to mount iso), as said on their website. However, their auto deploy servers support netboot.xyz boot, so that I can install *BSD from choices.

A small (and easy to handle) limitation is that they provide just one IPv6 address to be set rDNS among one /64 subnet. Although it is not an Internet Standard requirement for IPv6, but the informational RFC 1912 (Section 2.1) recommends that "every Internet-reachable host should have a name" and that "for every IP address, there should be a matching PTR record".

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@bsh said: I have used a dedi server from them for a while, so far good enough.

Thanks for your business, it is much appreciated.

@bsh said: A small (and easy to handle) limitation is that they provide just one IPv6 address to be set rDNS among one /64 subnet. Although it is not an Internet Standard requirement for IPv6, but the informational RFC 1912 (Section 2.1) recommends that "every Internet-reachable host should have a name" and that "for every IP address, there should be a matching PTR record".

Yes, given the vast number of IPv6 addresses in a single /64 subnet, we do not currently support setting IPv6 rDNS on more than the first usable IPv6 address in the /64. Having said that, it has not been much of a technical issue since e-mail services can be used on that address. There is no technical requirement that a web server have rDNS set. I would also note that we are currently looking into expanding that ability further to allow more than 1 IPv6 address to have rDNS set.

Thanked by 1bsh

@bsh said:
    Ping time ...

Customers can test our network at this page:
    https://1gservers.com/network.html

We are turning up 200gbps to TATA next month, so I would expect further latency improvements at that time.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Good to see you are starting to increase your default bandwidth allocations. Its arguably been one of my only gripes with the server I have with you.

These servers make pretty good workhorses otherwise.

@SplitIce said:
    Good to see you are starting to increase your default bandwidth allocations. Its arguably been one of my only gripes with the server I have with you.

100TB is not our default - 20TB is for a 1gbps port. 200TB is default for a 10gbps port. This special being advertised in this thread happens to include 100TB.

These servers make pretty good workhorses otherwise.

Thanks! We do our best.

@1gservers does this mean if I ask nicely I could get my existing server bumped to 20TB? hehe.

I still persist my point that you have a great product, it could just do with some more cheap bandwidth. Great servers for any sort of bulk processing of datasets or research projects for sure.

@SplitIce said:
    @1gservers does this mean if I ask nicely I could get my existing server bumped to 20TB? hehe.

I’m not sure what service you currently have, but most likely yes. Please open a ticket in our portal and we’d be happy to evaluate.

• we worked
    Too bad support, I think it's a ghost company

@keomut500 said:
    we worked
    Too bad support, I think it's a ghost company

Ghost company? Are you kidding me? We’re here answering everyone who comments and we answer all of our support tickets too.

What problem exactly did you have? Did you open a support ticket?

• At a guess, you told him to contact sales rather than throwing offers at him.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3213914#Comment_3213914

@skorous said:
    At a guess, you told him to contact sales rather than throwing offers at him.

Perhaps he should have reached out via email like we asked. There’s a reason we ask people to do that for custom quotes, because we can attach a quote internally and associate it with the email thread to provide a better user experience

• What would be your price to do this config as colo @ 1U/1A?

@Quartermaster said:
    What would be your price to do this config as colo @ 1U/1A?

I'm sorry but this offer is for renting a dedicated server, not colo. We're able to offer this great price because the server is part of a high density setup, along with the fact it is auto deploy - which means staff is not needed to fulfill the order. All this is to lower the cost and bring the LET community great deals.

Thanked by 1Quartermaster
  • Friendly tip, add "bandwidth" in title so people don't think storage. I think storage is a more frequently specified requirement, moreso than bandwidth.

@TimboJones said:
    Friendly tip, add "bandwidth" in title so people don't think storage. I think storage is a more frequently specified requirement, moreso than bandwidth.

Good idea! Thanks for your feedback.

• @1gservers said:
    Perhaps he should have reached out via email like we asked. There’s a reason we ask people to do that for custom quotes, because we can attach a quote internally and associate it with the email thread to provide a better user experience

No argument here. Just remembered seeing him trolling in some other threads.

Thanked by 11gservers

@skorous said:
    No argument here. Just remembered seeing him trolling in some other threads.

Seems to be the case. I found another post from him earlier today claiming another reputable provider was a "ghost company" as well.

Thanks for the upgrade @1gservers :)

• bshbsh Member

@1gservers said:

@bsh said: I have used a dedi server from them for a while, so far good enough.

Thanks for your business, it is much appreciated.

@bsh said: A small (and easy to handle) limitation is that they provide just one IPv6 address to be set rDNS among one /64 subnet. Although it is not an Internet Standard requirement for IPv6, but the informational RFC 1912 (Section 2.1) recommends that "every Internet-reachable host should have a name" and that "for every IP address, there should be a matching PTR record".

Yes, given the vast number of IPv6 addresses in a single /64 subnet, we do not currently support setting IPv6 rDNS on more than the first usable IPv6 address in the /64. Having said that, it has not been much of a technical issue since e-mail services can be used on that address. There is no technical requirement that a web server have rDNS set. I would also note that we are currently looking into expanding that ability further to allow more than 1 IPv6 address to have rDNS set.

Thanks for support. Today, all IPv6 addresses could be set rDNS.

• The servers do not support IPKVM
    Contact support then attitude
    The server does not support windows operating system
    I think not to cooperate
    when the construction problem cannot be resolved soon

@keomut500 said:
    The servers do not support IPKVM

We do support IPMI/KVM upon request. This is advertised in our LET special offer posts. Did you request this?

Contact support then attitude

Do you have a ticket number please?

The server does not support windows operating system

Nowhere on our website or ads say that we provide Windows. Having said that, you can install Windows using IPMI/KVM access that we can enable for you upon request. You have to bring your own license however.

I think not to cooperate
    when the construction problem cannot be resolved soon

If you can provide a ticket number, I’d be happy to review it to see if there’s anything more we can do for you.

• The ordering system does not have an item notes: access that we can enable for you upon request. You have to bring your own license however.
    we had to get in touch and the response time was very slow.

• I want to rent a custom profile
    Dual CPU E5-2680V3 - 24 Core
    128G Ram 4; 1TB SSD; / 26 transferable
    The price I pay is 161 $ / 1 month

@keomut500 said:
    The ordering system does not have an item notes: access that we can enable for you upon request.

That’s correct. However, you can open a ticket to request IPMI/KVM once you’ve submitted your order. Especially if you’re ordering an auto deploy server as no human interaction is performed on our end to setup your order, therefore, you would need to open a ticket after ordering to have us setup IPMI/KVM for you.

You have to bring your own license however.
    we had to get in touch and the response time was very slow.

Well our support is not instant if that’s what you’re looking for, but we strive to provide the best support we can.

@keomut500 said:
    I want to rent a custom profile

We’ll decline to quote your request at this time. You’ve submitted several orders already and never paid for them. Opened several tickets and done nothing but complain not only to us, but the LET community as well. It doesn’t sound like we’d be a good fit for you.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Sounds like the male version of the Karen! The “Ken”.

@SplitIce said:
    Thanks for the upgrade @1gservers :)

You're welcome. Thank you for your business, it is appreciated!

@bsh said:
    Thanks for support. Today, all IPv6 addresses could be set rDNS.

You're welcome. Thank you for your business!

• @1gservers said:

@keomut500 said:
    I want to rent a custom profile

We’ll decline to quote your request at this time. You’ve submitted several orders already and never paid for them. Opened several tickets and done nothing but complain not only to us, but the LET community as well. It doesn’t sound like we’d be a good fit for you.

that is an attitude of support
    customer request support, the attitude

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Sounds like the male version of the Karen! The “Ken”.

It's Gary, from Parks and Rec.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten