Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for colocation (preferably) in Poland
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for colocation (preferably) in Poland

BaklazanBaklazan Member
edited March 2021 in Requests

Hi,
I'm looking to colocate the following equipment, which is now located abroad, to Poland (preferably):

3 rack units as follows:

• 2x1u Dell servers;
  • 1x1u switch & kvm over ip.

Services:

• 8 public ipv4 addresses;
  • < 2TB/month.

Optional:

• 1 additional 2u disk shelf.

contract: can be long term (3y) after a short trial period starting contract (let's say 3 months, with a single machine to test that everything is ok). At the moment I do not have a NIP (VAT) in Poland - so the contract should be with a private (that's me).

Comments

• mxnhostmxnhost Member, Host Rep

Is there a particular reason for it to be in Poland? Compliance assurance?

• I'm based in Poland so if something happens it's easier for me to jump in, but that is not a hard constraint.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

Google kolokacja w polsce, presumably you are polish so you should be able to speak polish. Good luck finding some good prices.

• @skorupion said:
    Google kolokacja w polsce, presumably you are polish so you should be able to speak polish. Good luck finding some good prices.

dzięki!

edited March 2021

@Baklazan said:

@skorupion said:

dzięki!

If ya want any help searching just give me the exact things you are looking for, Wattage, port speed, etc...
    Here is one link
    https://www.artnet.pl/kolokacja/calculator

• BaklazanBaklazan Member
    edited March 2021

Thanks Skorupion, artnet has a great calculator!

One doubt: let's imagine I go for metered energy (my servers are not loaded, so both they consume around 4/500w on average). What I pay for the "Maksymalny poziom mocy [W]" will be then deducted from the energy bill? If I put the "nominal" wattage of each device there, it largely exceeds my planned energy spending.

edited March 2021

@Baklazan said:
    Thanks Skorupion, artnet has a great calculator!

One doubt: let's imagine I go for metered energy (my servers are not loaded, so both they consume around 4/500w on average). What I pay for the "Maksymalny poziom mocy [W]" will be then deducted from the energy bill? If I put the "nominal" wattage of each device there, it largely exceeds my planned energy spending.

No it will not, it will indicate how much watts can you use from the outlet, so if your servers both consume 1 KW of energy then you will pay 200 pln for the oppurtiounity to use 1 KW plus if you will constantly just use 200 W for an hour then that's going to be 0,2 KWh, for which you are going to be charged 0,69*0,2 on top of the power that you may use. Do you speak fluent polish it would be easier for me to explain, but then lets move into dms, or we could go into a voice channel, on maybe discord or a phone call