Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostClean.Net - New Promo code 10% for VPS, VDS, DEDICATED SERVER | FREE DDoS VOXILITY PROTECTION ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostClean.Net - New Promo code 10% for VPS, VDS, DEDICATED SERVER | FREE DDoS VOXILITY PROTECTION !

2»

Comments

• @stevewatson301 said:
    dO yOU want TO Buy frOM SoMeoNE WHo WrItes theiR cOMpany nAme LIKe ThIS?

Haha :D

• Sir is it allowed to buy server with DDoS support? It would be to make DDoS retaliation server to target MJJ PayPal disputes country of origin.

• @aiden1 said:

Uh-oh.
    Someone skipped on due diligence when giving out the provider tag.

BTW, you can also find references to "whmcs.js" and other WHM related classes in their pages so it's not just about the "Powered by WHMCompleteSolution" in their footer.

• lol, his tag is gone

• @stevewatson301 said: Someone skipped on due diligence when giving out the provider tag.

Due.. diligence? What is that?

Like due bills? Money? $$$? Moola? Sure

• regeleregele Member, Host Rep

@stevewatson301 said:
    dO yOU want TO Buy frOM SoMeoNE WHo WrItes theiR cOMpany nAme LIKe ThIS?

But how do you know that we are not a supplier, why do you make such accusations? Did you have a job with us and you didn't receive them or were you fooled? Would you like to talk just to get to work? When you make an accusation, bring evidence, not posts from 1 year 2 since there were other services.

@SmallWeb said:

@stevewatson301 said: Someone skipped on due diligence when giving out the provider tag.

Due.. diligence? What is that?

Like due bills? Money? $$$? Moola? Sure

I think I'm outlining different names to do harm, plus I'm going to file a complaint against him for unfounded and unproven accusations. And I want to know why I got that provider tag for what reason.

• @regele said: I think I'm outlining different names to do harm, plus I'm going to file a complaint against him for unfounded and unproven accusations. And I want to know why I got that provider tag for what reason.

You what?

Your website still does not have a valid license for WHMCS. Sounds like HoStDiRtY to me.

• The $18.95/mo WHMCS license is way cheaper than the time you're using up here to make legal threats and claim that I'm unemployed.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited March 2021

@stevewatson301 said:
    The $18.95/mo WHMCS license is way cheaper than the time you're using up here to make legal threats and claim that I'm unemployed.

Knock. Knock.

SteveWatson301, you are under arrest by the Lowend Police. You have the right to shitpost and ask for a mod.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur

We fixed this issue, related to the license you can check. It was an elusive issue of automatic payment. https://prntscr.com/10pui3u

• coldcold Member

@regele said:
    We fixed this issue, related to the license you can check. It was an elusive issue of automatic payment. https://prntscr.com/10pui3u

HOW ABOUT THE IPV6 ISSUE !!! that you are trying to fix almost for 1 year NOW ?

@cold said:

@regele said:

At the moment voxility does not offer protection for ipv6, and therefore ipv6 does not work. We work to provide protection on ipv6 as well.

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited March 2021

Is it just me or this guy is offering services without a provider tag?

Also, like others have said, stop with the L33T talk. We DoNt CaRe tO rEaD Lik Tis

• coldcold Member

@regele said:

@cold said:

@regele said:

At the moment voxility does not offer protection for ipv6, and therefore ipv6 does not work. We work to provide protection on ipv6 as well.

I have a vps from you almost 1 year now, u keep telling me the same lie everytime i ask abou, and what has ddos proteection has to do with working ipv6 ?

@cold said:

@regele said:

@cold said:

@regele said:

I have a vps from you almost 1 year now, u keep telling me the same lie everytime i ask abou, and what has ddos proteection has to do with working ipv6 ?

no one is lying, that's your opinion, and ipv6 gets flooded

• @cold said:

@regele said:

@cold said:

@regele said:

if you dont like the service then find someone else instead of complaining

• coldcold Member

@Moofie, i already did, i'm just telling that he keeps lying that he fix the ipv6 and he doesnt

@cold said:
    @Moofie, i already did, i'm just telling that he keeps lying that he fix the ipv6 and he doesnt

Why offer ipv6, even at the first attack, the server will fail, after making all kinds of posts, because it is not protection that we lie and so on.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@regele said:

@cold said:

Why offer ipv6, even at the first attack, the server will fail, after making all kinds of posts, because it is not protection that we lie and so on.

You guys would be amazing for LET right now, as its under DDoS constantly

@skorupion said:

@regele said:

@cold said:

We are working on this to provide ipv6 the same protection as ipv4

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@regele said:

@skorupion said:

@regele said:

@cold said:

From what I know LET is being attacked under ipv4, or at least was

@skorupion said:

@regele said:

@skorupion said:

@regele said:

@cold said:

From what I know LET is being attacked under ipv4, or at least was

They developed for ipv6, the same types of attacks as on ipv4

• Can your servers withstand an attack from China?

@its420somewhere said:
    Can your servers withstand an attack from China?

Protection is not for a certain country or a certain location, protection is for any attack, no matter what country of the world it comes from. That is why it is protection, not to work for certain areas or countries.

• @regele said:

@its420somewhere said:

Protection is not for a certain country or a certain location, protection is for any attack, no matter what country of the world it comes from. That is why it is protection, not to work for certain areas or countries.

I need extra protection from mjj attacks, can your servers fend off these types of attack? The mjj attacks come from China so I need to know you can handle Chinese mjj attackers.

@its420somewhere said:

@regele said:

@its420somewhere said:

I need extra protection from mjj attacks, can your servers fend off these types of attack? The mjj attacks come from China so I need to know you can handle Chinese mjj attackers.

Of course, this can be solved without problems.