Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

alternative for hetzner SX63 for high storage 4*16TB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

alternative for hetzner SX63 for high storage 4*16TB

ezakezak Member
edited March 2021 in General

I need an alternative for hetzner SX63 as its high storage server 4*16TB = 64Euro
because they have a problem with delivery, it will take an unknown time and may take more than 30 days

what is another option in the same and near price?

Comments

• I would be shocked if anyone could match this, I noticed these on Hetz the other day.

• Wow, I see they list "No delivery date" on their order status page for ALL storage servers. I don't recall seeing this before.

I was thinking of moving to an SX-63 from my previous generation SX-62. I suppose I'd better give that move a lot of lead time.

But I agree -- I don't see how they can do this pricing, or how anybody else could come close.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@ezak said:
    I need an alternative for hetzner SX63 as its high storage server 4*16TB = 64Euro
    because they have a problem with delivery, it will take an unknown time and may take more than 30 days

Do you need a dedicated server or just storage space?

• xetsysxetsys Member
    edited March 2021

The closest is probably the andy10gbit or walkerservers 32TB for 45-55 Euros

Thanked by 2NetDynamics24 afn
  • ezakezak Member

@NetDynamics24 said:

@ezak said:

Do you need a dedicated server or just storage space?

It's dedicated server with storage

@ezak said:

How much storage do you really need?

• ezakezak Member

@NetDynamics24 said:

@ezak said:

How much storage do you really need?

not less than 40TB per server

edited March 2021

You can find some servers in Hetzner auction section.

• No one. Like not even OVH will beat that.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

There’s a few on hetzner auction right now with 4x 10TB. Anywhere else you’re likely to pay exponentially more so I’d snag one or two of those.

• Think euserv do some storage stuff. Never used them so can't comment on service/performance.

• Euserv looks nice but doesn't have ECC ram in some of their servers. And the subscriptions are usually annual.

I think the only way to get those prices (or lower) is colocation. Have never seen any price like that anywhere. Or maybe somewhere with a contract.

We have in stock an SX63 if you are interested in. The price is $99/mo without setup fees.

• @NetDynamics24 said:
    We have in stock an SX63 if you are interested in. The price is $99/mo without setup fees.

Do you still have this available?

@KaraokeStu said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

Do you still have this available?

Yes but the price is $109/mo.
    No setup fees and immediately available.
    https://netdynamics24.com/client/order.php?step=0&productGroup=10