Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any advice on Windows VPS provider(s)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any advice on Windows VPS provider(s)

Hello,

Until yesterday, I was quite satisfied with Hyonix Windows VPS (especially because it took a couple of minutes to re-install it, and I needed that often).

Since yesterday, VPS is dead, re-installing/restarting doesn't work, tech.support is silent.

So, could someone suggest a reliable Windows VPS provider (I need Windows Servers, 2012, 2016 etc)?

Thanks.

Comments

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@Master_Bo said:
    Hello,

Until yesterday, I was quite satisfied with Hyonix Windows VPS (especially because it took a couple of minutes to re-install it, and I needed that often).

Since yesterday, VPS is dead, re-installing/restarting doesn't work, tech.support is silent.

So, could someone suggest a reliable Windows VPS provider (I need Windows Servers, 2012, 2016 etc)?

Thanks.

I can set you up with server 2019

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

We provide premium Ryzen NVME based KVM VPS as well as Budget KVM VPS on RAID 10 SSD Drives, all comes with Gigabit Port and Free Windows 2019 License with annual payment, else you can use the Evaluation version and you can reinstall etc... from VPS control panel along with option to upload your own custom ISO

https://hosteons.com/vps.php

Multiple locations;

LA, Vegas, NY, Dallas, Jacksonbille (FL)

Ryzen in LA and Dallas
    Budget KVM in LA, Vegas, NY and Jacksonville

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2021

@Master_Bo said:
    Hello,

Thanks.

Hey! I believe we've sorted out your ticket already! I admit that our response time has gotten much slower lately, this is mostly due to the recent increase in demands in Feb which hit us by surprise and our staffs were not ready for the workloads that we are facing - this is absolutely not an excuse for the delays caused. We are fully aware and currently working to rectify the issue. My apologies for any inconvenience caused by the delays.

As for the issue, it's a technical issue caused by our recent panel update that made @Master_Bo 's VM failed to reinstall properly (only affect legacy VMs that was placed before Jan 2020), this has been reverted and will be brought to be reviewed again. There was no downtime happened on host nodes.

More details have also been posted on the ticket! We will also extend to a full refund of the current period if @Master_Bo still prefer to cancel the server!

Let me know if you guys have any further questions ;)

Thanked by 1Master_Bo
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@Master_Bo said: Hello,

Thanks.

@dustinc and the new years promo

• Master_BoMaster_Bo Member
    edited March 2021

Update: the Hyonix tech. support contacted me and the issue has been solved (they even added five days of usage for inconvenience). Their tech. support was too busy to attend to issue sooner.

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • 10301030 Member

I'm using HostUS.us for Windows party.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2021

@Master_Bo said:
    Hello,

Thanks.

Hello,

You can try our services we have Windows starting from as low as $7 but would recommed going with the 2GB plan making it $10/mo

We do have live snapshots feature along with restore capabilities and also have a GUI firewall like DigitalOcean that's easier to use than to deal with Windows Firewall directly.

• Thanks to everyone responded. I will still be in need of additional Windows VPSes, so I'll check every suggestion posted.

• Neil-SFNeil-SF Member, Host Rep

I would like to invite you to check our Windows KVM VPS here:
    https://sonicfast.io/vps-kvm.php

Prices are very cheap and we include 160Gbps DDoS protection for free.

Thanked by 1Master_Bo
  • Sad to know your story. I can understand that Its really frustrating when customer support is dead. I would suggest VPS providers like Liquidweb, Hostwinds, Accuwebhosting, etc.

• oplinkoplink Member, Patron Provider

We offer 2016, 2019 and win10 pro templates
    All AMD powered + 100% NVME Raid10

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/170490/oplink-net-amd-vps-plans-6-95-mo
    We have some coupons in our offer post above.