Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So finally PSKHOSTING is closing and scamming everyone! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So finally PSKHOSTING is closing and scamming everyone!

2»

Comments

• CristianDCristianD Member, Host Rep

Hosting sector doing a lot better after Covid

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@armandorg said:

@snt said:
    To go with PSKHosting is like thinking the stripper likes you

Strippers have feelings too, can happen.

:lol:

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

a few things that stood out to me in this.

Every business has been hit with Covid one way or another. So its not just limited to just you. Its how you handle it and work with clients and make changes so your business keeps going.

second thing that stood out is they don't have access to their panel. You can refund right in paypal.
    Plus your server is still live so you can still have your panel running on the backend.

Easier thing would have been is reach out to a larger host and have them take over your clients and keep everyone up and running.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

No, they can't let someone else take over.

Because they will be back with another name. I mean, they still have the email list.

• @BradyH said:
    Easier thing would have been is reach out to a larger host and have them take over your clients and keep everyone up and running.

I have done some LE take overs in the past (7/8) and almost all the time, the overhead of maintaining some "special" deals was way too high.

Most L.E brands never focuses on building brand value. So at the end, you either end up shutting down or disappearing. I have rejected a decent amount of deals for the same reason recently.

It is hard to take over a customer base that literally brings you negative equity.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • HostStageHostStage Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2021

@HostSlick said:

Because of the negative effects, Uncollectable Overdue customers, and cancelations we received since COVID-19 started last year

What a lie.
    We have alot of growth since beginning of COVID-19. Same with some other Hostings i talked to. Even our Hosting-Company customers who we host Nodes for now most of them have more Servers with us now. Theres no much negative effects in the Hosting Industry. Im sure.

I have the same feeling as yours where overall there is growth with Internet being one of the main activity for many for a while, the hosting industry was rather spared from the situation.
    However, on our end there were still some businesses relying on a regular world left with no income which struggled quite a lot. Not sure it is the case of @OP company though ;)

• @HostSlick said:

and cancelations we received since COVID-19 started last year

What a lie.
    We have alot of growth since beginning of COVID-19.

Of course it could be true in a negative way. As people with services hosted by them that were more-or-less left idle started to try use them properly (for instance due to pivoting a business online, or being furloughed & having more time to follow up on earlier stalled projects), they may have discovered problems with performance, support, or both, and decided to move on. So C19 changes might not be the core problem, but they could have been the catalyst.

• @Ganonk said:
    you can googling what is PSK in indo language..

pekerja s** komersial.

• @seriesn said:
    It is hard to take over a customer base that literally brings you negative equity.

You gotta make it up in volume. :D

• @TimboJones said:

@seriesn said:

You gotta make it up in volume. :D

Rightt. Right?

• tsk psk