Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Cheap Yearly Quebec Canada OpenVZ 7 VPS ★ Linux VPS ★ Multiple OSes ★ IPv4s & IPv6s - HostNamaste
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Cheap Yearly Quebec Canada OpenVZ 7 VPS ★ Linux VPS ★ Multiple OSes ★ IPv4s & IPv6s - HostNamaste

hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Provider

Cheap Yearly Quebec Canada OpenVZ 7 VPS ★ Linux VPS ★ Multiple OSes ★ IPv4s & IPv6s - HostNamaste: A Reliable Indian Hosting Company You Can Trust.

A Few Key Features of Our OpenVZ 7 VPS:

  • Powerful Intel Xeon Hardware Processors that Performs
  • SolusVM Easy-to-Use VPS Control Panel
  • A range of 50+ Operating Systems
  • Instant Server Setup as soon as Payment has been Passed
  • 99.99% Uptime SLA
  • RAID-10 Disks
  • Tons of IPv4 Addresses Available
  • Tons of IPv6 Addresses Available
  • Over 5+ Years in Business
  • Great Reviews & Stellar Reputation
  • PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Alipay, WebMoney, -
  • -Payoneer, Wallets and other Payment Methods
  • 24/7/365 Live Chat and HelpDesk Support

We are a registered business in the state of Rajkot, Gujarat, India and currently accept PayPal, Credit/Debit, Alipay, WebMoney, Payoneer, Wallets and other Payment Methods. If you are interested check out their TOS/Legal Docs and their AUP.

HostNamaste is a company that was started in March 2016 and has continued to offer hosting ever since. We are focused primarily in the LowEnd market, but it is our philosophy to provide quality services while within the LowEnd market’s price range. While this is certainly the goal of many LowEnd hosting companies, we have been quietly providing our services for nearly 4 years with no complaints or issues whatsoever. We are particularly proud to offer many features that cannot often be offered by many LowEnd companies, including 24/7/365 Support, a 07-day money back guarantee, RAID-10 disks and dual processor nodes.“

Special LET Cheap OpenVZ 7 VPS in Beauharnois Quebec Canada - HostNamaste:

1) Quebec, Canada, 1GB OpenVZ VPS at only $20/year

  • 1024MB RAM
  • 1024MB vSWAP
  • 30GB Storage
  • 2048GB Bandwidth
  • 1 x IPv4 Address
  • 1 x IPv6 Address
  • 1 x CPU Cores
  • Complete Root/SSH/Administrator Access
  • OpenVZ 7 + SolusVM Access
  • Multiple Operating Systems
  • Beauharnois, Quebec, Canada Location
  • $20/year (Coupon: 20PERYEAROPENVZ1024CANADA)
  • ORDER NOW

2) Quebec, Canada, 2GB OpenVZ VPS at only $35/year

  • 2048MB RAM
  • 2048MB vSWAP
  • 50GB Storage
  • 3072GB Bandwidth
  • 1 x IPv4 Address
  • 1 x IPv6 Address
  • 2 x CPU Cores
  • Complete Root/SSH/Administrator Access
  • OpenVZ 7 + SolusVM Access
  • Multiple Operating Systems
  • Beauharnois, Quebec, Canada Location
  • $35/year (Coupon: 35PERYEAROPENVZ2048CANADA)
  • ORDER NOW

Network Information:

Host Node Specifications:

  • Dual Intel Xeon E5-2670v2 CPU
  • 128 GB RAM
  • 6 x 2TB SSDs & HDDs
  • Software RAID10
  • 500Mbps Network Uplink

Contact Us

Please let us know if you have any questions/comments and enjoy the offers!

Thanked by 1Ganonk

Comments

  • zhizhi Member

    Maybe kvm will be better.

    Thanked by 1skorupion
  • hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Provider

    @zhi said:
    Maybe kvm will be better.

    We can offer the Cheap Yearly KVM VPS in US and France, EU locations as well, let us know if you are interested.

  • verenveren Member

    @hostnamaste said:

    @zhi said:
    Maybe kvm will be better.

    We can offer the Cheap Yearly KVM VPS in US and France, EU locations as well, let us know if you are interested.

    US locations would be appreciated. The 2nd plan would be very lucrative for me.

    Thanked by 1hostnamaste
  • hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Provider

    @veren said:

    @hostnamaste said:

    @zhi said:
    Maybe kvm will be better.

    We can offer the Cheap Yearly KVM VPS in US and France, EU locations as well, let us know if you are interested.

    US locations would be appreciated. The 2nd plan would be very lucrative for me.

    Thanks for showing your interests, sure we will post the similar KVM Offers soon.

  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

    Summoning @yoursunny 🎩🐰

  • verenveren Member

    @hostnamaste said:

    @veren said:

    @hostnamaste said:

    @zhi said:
    Maybe kvm will be better.

    We can offer the Cheap Yearly KVM VPS in US and France, EU locations as well, let us know if you are interested.

    US locations would be appreciated. The 2nd plan would be very lucrative for me.

    Thanks for showing your interests, sure we will post the similar KVM Offers soon.

    Looking forward to it!

    Thanked by 1hostnamaste
  • hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Provider

    @veren said:

    @hostnamaste said:

    @veren said:

    @hostnamaste said:

    @zhi said:
    Maybe kvm will be better.

    We can offer the Cheap Yearly KVM VPS in US and France, EU locations as well, let us know if you are interested.

    US locations would be appreciated. The 2nd plan would be very lucrative for me.

    Thanks for showing your interests, sure we will post the similar KVM Offers soon.

    Looking forward to it!

    We have added the new similar offer for KVM Yearly VPS, please check our latest deals on offers.

  • avamaxavamax Member

    no Europe vps ?

    Thanked by 1hostnamaste
  • hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Provider

    @avamax said:
    no Europe vps ?

    Yes, we do have. Please check this our latest offer "OpenVZ 7 and KVM Yearly VPS Offers Starting from $20/year in France, EU and Canada - HostNamaste" where we have added the France, Europe location based VPSes.

Sign In or Register to comment.