Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN Lifetime plan with 15 Logins for $18 + 2TB Internxt Cloud Storage FREE - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN Lifetime plan with 15 Logins for $18 + 2TB Internxt Cloud Storage FREE

2»

Comments

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited February 2021

@vaviloff said: Could you kindly try UK location, does it unblock iPlayer?

I use the firefox plugin & it does

• jpengjpeng Barred

@ymcoming said:

@jpeng said:
    Any cheap keepsolid offer? Thanks

https://slickdeals.net/f/14853982-keepsolid-vpn-unlimited-infinity-plan-10-devices-29-40-ac

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Lifetime Infinity Plan Subscription (10 Devices) ,only 29.4$

but stacksocial is $24. :)

• @jpeng said: but stacksocial is $24.

would you give a link?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2021

@jpeng said:

@ymcoming said:

@jpeng said:

https://slickdeals.net/f/14853982-keepsolid-vpn-unlimited-infinity-plan-10-devices-29-40-ac

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Lifetime Infinity Plan Subscription (10 Devices) ,only 29.4$

Once again confirm KeepSolid is 10/10 worth it. Yesterday, for whatever reason neither Windscribe Pro (VPN and Browser Extension), nor FastestVPN would let me watch Crunchyroll US (WS was terribly slow no matter what protocol and FastestVPN IP was blacklisted).
    Windscribe Windflix US Server (NY Radiohall) gave me some 7-8 Mbit/s and constant buffering and so did their browsee extension. KeepSolid to the rescue with 60-70 Mbit/s using Wireguard and it worked flawlessly.

• KonbuKonbu Member

I have not been able to connect at all since the third day of use on Windows10.
    Android Apps is same.
    It seems to be working on Chrome Extension and I can use it except for some countries.
    I am currently fighting the support,It may depend on your individual environment.
    If you are considering purchasing this product in the future, I would just say that you need to be careful.。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。
    Trust @Ympker. I think Keepsoild is a good choice.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2021

@Konbu said:
    I have not been able to connect at all since the third day of use on Windows10.
    Android Apps is same.
    It seems to be working on Chrome Extension and I can use it except for some countries.
    I am currently fighting the support,It may depend on your individual environment.
    If you are considering purchasing this product in the future, I would just say that you need to be careful.。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。
    Trust @Ympker. I think Keepsoild is a good choice.

Just tested on my android phone and indeed I couldn't connect to several servers with my standard protocol IKEV2. Switched to UDP and it works now. Madrid server is yielding me 92 Mbit/s Upload and Download. So works here. Not tested on PC but maybe their IKEV2 configs are fked up or smth? Have you tried UDP?

Anyway, if you can get Keepsolid every once in a while on sale for 15-30$ just get KeepSolid. It is just that much better :)

Thanked by 1Konbu
  • @Ympker said:

@jpeng said:

@ymcoming said:

@jpeng said:

Once again confirm KeepSolid is 10/10 worth it. Yesterday, for whatever reason neither Windscribe Pro (VPN and Browser Extension), nor FastestVPN would let me watch Crunchyroll US (WS was terribly slow no matter what protocol and FastestVPN IP was blacklisted).
    Windscribe Windflix US Server (NY Radiohall) gave me some 7-8 Mbit/s and constant buffering and so did their browsee extension. KeepSolid to the rescue with 60-70 Mbit/s using Wireguard and it worked flawlessly.

Have you seen anyone selling lifetime windscribe accounts?

• @codelock said:

@Ympker said:

@jpeng said:

@ymcoming said:

@jpeng said:

Have you seen anyone selling lifetime windscribe accounts?

Not anymore. I was lucky to get it back then, but I kind of prefer Keepsolid more and more. Anyway, I would suggest for you not to buy WS Ltd from private sellers.