Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So finally PSKHOSTING is closing and scamming everyone!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So finally PSKHOSTING is closing and scamming everyone!

NANONANO Member
edited March 2021 in Providers

Dear Customer,

Please ignore this email if you donot have anymore services with us.

Because of the negative effects, Uncollectable Overdue customers, and cancelations we received since COVID-19 started last year we are left with very little Customers and we are Sorry to announce the Permanent Closing of PSK Hosting.

All billing has been canceled as of February 26 2021 and we are not accepting payments for renewals or new order. And we will cooperate with all of our remaining customer to make there transition in the best Manner possible.

For the Existing Customers that are still using our service, we have lost alot of other customers in the past year so we Thank you each one of you that are still with us despite the pandemic. It was great to serve you. We will help make this Transition easy for you so you can migrate your data to another hosting company. You will have the next 30 days to continue to use our service. We have disabled the auto suspension and auto termination feature in the System so even if you have a past due service or one that is near the renewal time you can Ignore the invoice and continue to Use it until this time to get your data. On March 26, 2021 all of our servers will be shut down by the Provider. Kindly have your data backed up before this Time. We will contact each of Our existing customers with a reminder every week by E-Mail. Final reminder being sent in the last week of March 2021.

If you are an existing Customer still and have any questions please email [email protected] we will get back to you as soon as we can.

It was blissful to serve you as our customer in the years and we hope you stay healthy and positive whilst this Pandemic.

Regards,

PSK Hosting
https://www.pskhosting.com/

I have two services with them till August, lot of money lost since is not possible to ask for refund via Paypal right now. Also, the panels are down so I dont have access to ANY of my services right now.

Comments

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2021

Because of the negative effects, Uncollectable Overdue customers, and cancelations we received since COVID-19 started last year

What a lie.
    We have alot of growth since beginning of COVID-19. Same with some other Hostings i talked to. Even our Hosting-Company customers who we host Nodes for now most of them have more Servers with us now. Theres no much negative effects in the Hosting Industry. Im sure.

Thanked by 4ariq01 Tsukihi jar benj0x
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@NANO said: I have two services with them till August, lot of money lost since is not possible to ask for refund via Paypal right now. Also, the panels are down so I dont have access to ANY of my services right now.

Well, you were aware of the risks, weren't you?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/167265/any-reliable-company-with-similar-plans-and-prices-like-pskhosting

Thanked by 3bulbasaur donko elliotc
  • They will give you a smooth transition by selling the database as usual.

Thanked by 2james50a bigua
  • Did they give away free VPS’s too.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Kiwi83 said: Did they give away free VPS’s too.

probably clients are still waiting for provision :smile:

• LeviLevi Member

C19 is real bliss for those with exit scams. As let says: enjoy the ride while it lasts.

• notarobonotarobo Member
    edited March 2021

quick, request for double bandwidth.

• Please double the water in my dead pool.

• LeviLevi Member

I summon @dustinc in order to see what he can offer for humble refugees. Maybe triple bandwidth deal?

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @angstrom said: Well, you were aware of the risks, weren't you?

Direct quote from that thread

FAT32: PSKHosting is NOT sustainable and FISHY, you get what you paid for.

End was nigh for them.

PSKPSKPSKPSKPSK

• you can googling what is PSK in indo language..

• iqbaliqbal Member

@Ganonk said:
    you can googling what is PSK in indo language..

pusat sate kiloan?

• I always had them down as a scam anyway. My first awareness of them was via UCE to addresses associated with two other companies I used to have accounts with claiming that I'd signed up for the messages (because yeah, I would sign up to your mailing list with the address I use for another host).

Maybe they are stupid enough to genuinely believe they are losing customers because of C19, though I doubt it, but it is more likely they lost them due to poor performance/support/both and the remaining income wasn't worth what little support load they did bother to take on.

Remember for next time:

• If it looks too good to be true it most likely is
    • If someone is significantly cheaper than the competition, ask what corners they may have had to cut to achieve that
    • And don't sign-up for anything annual unless you are reasonably sure the host is good or you can afford to pay that much for a few months if it only lasts that long.
  • @iqbal said:

@Ganonk said:
    you can googling what is PSK in indo language..

pusat sate kiloan?

prostitute

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Just wait for a "new" provider to send you offers at your email address registered with PSK ;)

Thanked by 2Tsukihi miroc
  • donkodonko Member

@NANO said: lot of money lost

wasn't you enough warned about it? ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

• h2oh2o Member
    edited March 2021

[Previously On PSKHosting]

HostMyBytes ---\
    NFPHosting ----- AlphaRacks --- PSKHosting --- (deadpooled)
    WootHosting ---/

Thanked by 2raindog308 msallak1
  • To go with PSKHosting is like thinking the stripper likes you

Thanked by 1armandorg
  • @snt said:
    To go with PSKHosting is like thinking the stripper likes you

Wait...she told me she really likes me tho...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited March 2021

@HostSlick said:

Because of the negative effects, Uncollectable Overdue customers, and cancelations we received since COVID-19 started last year

What a lie.
    We have alot of growth since beginning of COVID-19. Same with some other Hostings i talked to. Even our Hosting-Company customers who we host Nodes for now most of them have more Servers with us now. Theres no much negative effects in the Hosting Industry. Im sure.

Agreed. Business is booming, PS5s are selling for $700 a piece on eBay. Everyone is a day trader now. I'm sure plenty of people out there are experiencing hardship due to economic circumstances, but this market ain't it.

• Online business is booming. More and more businesses want to go online for order taking or expand their reach as locally they are hurting so the reason makes no sense

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Some business sectors are dying due to Covid.

Web hosting ain't one of them. In fact, it's doing a lot better after Covid. What a bullshit excuse.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

we can help to any hosting refuges, so be able to save money and get additional server resources, PM us for more details.

Thanked by 1NANO
  • Finaly, it's stop spamming invoice. :smiley:

• Ask PSK Hosting where they're selling/sharing their customers' database - and that could be your new home for next 12 or 24 months (or less)

• To be honest you kinda deserve this outcome becase mutiple people warned you before.
    Lets just hope they will allow you to back up your data.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2021

@snt said:
    To go with PSKHosting is like thinking the stripper likes you

Strippers have feelings too, can happen.

Thanked by 1lentro
  • NANONANO Member

@msallak1 said:
    To be honest you kinda deserve this outcome becase mutiple people warned you before.
    Lets just hope they will allow you to back up your data.

Since I never really trusted them 100% I never saved any important data or host important clients with them.