Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GiveAway] SoYouStart / Kimsufi 15% off code
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[GiveAway] SoYouStart / Kimsufi 15% off code

Hey, I did a small survey for them and got 2 discount codes. I'm not planning to use them, maybe someone else has use for them. They're valid for 1 time use only.

Kimsufi code: ZiyXAffRtA

So you Start code: J8LiUAhBrA

*Offer valid for all new orders (excluding renewals) for Kimsufi or So you Start dedicated servers (excluding SYS-LE limited offers). Valid for all new orders (excluding renewals) of Kimsufi or So you Start dedicated servers placed within two (2) weeks after receiving the promotional code.. This offer is subject to the availability of the chosen server at the time at which the order is registered by So you Start or Kimsufi and shall be the official time in the event of a dispute. Offer limited to one So you Start or Kimsufi server per NIC (customer ID number). The preferential price is valid for the commitment period selected at the time of ordering. Thereafter, the renewal price of the server is the indicated price before promotion indicated on the site on the day placing order. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers applicable to the service. To subscribe, you must confirm that you accept the So you Start or Kimsufi terms and conditions.

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Kimsufi deadpool is imminent!
    Many products are out of stock and show Currently being replenished for months!

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@yoursunny said:

• ovh desprate for customers

• Here’s two more:

Kimsufi code: xnjr9qK0wn

So you Start code: 7E0vAjfLxJ

• Recently I grabbed a KS-1 from gravelines

• coldcold Member

well if i click on vps order they redirect me to ovh website

• @cold said:
    well if i click on vps order they redirect me to ovh website

Offer is for dedicated servers

Thanked by 1cold
  • ThyTeThyTe Member

@danielcardosopt said: So you Start code: 7E0vAjfLxJ

Do you have another code? =)

Can send me?

• LehoLeho Member

@yoursunny said:

Yeah, bought a server last month and still not delivered. Support says they have run out :(

• HostStageHostStage Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said:

Actually, there are websites / script scrapping the availability and as soon as made available, they are being purchased.

Octave mentioned that for SYS / KIM and RISE, the numbers of servers is static. To get one, you need another customer to cancel.

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2021

Octave mentioned that for SYS / KIM and RISE, the numbers of servers is static. To get one, you need another customer to cancel.

i'd argue they are probably decreasing. as it would make little sense to replace broken atom boards...