Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN Lifetime plan with 15 Logins for $18 + 2TB Internxt Cloud Storage FREE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN Lifetime plan with 15 Logins for $18 + 2TB Internxt Cloud Storage FREE

Now FastestVPN Lifetime 15 Logins plan comes with a FREE 2TB Cloud Storage that worth's $130
Internxt Cloud Storage did a partnership with FastestVPN and providing 2TB plan for FREE to the customers of FastestVPN for a limited time (Just confirmed with the FastestVPN Live Chat)
FastestVPN features:
• For use by up to 15 users
• 550+ servers in 52+ countries
• Unblock USA Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and Disney +
• Unlimited Bandwidth
• 256-bit AES encryption
• No logging Ad blocker
• NAT firewall
• Anti-malware
• 24/7 technical support
• Unlimited number of server switches
• Internet kill switch
URL: https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal
Code: bfcm20

Comments

• drizbodrizbo Member
    edited February 2021

For how long do you get the cloud space?

Since that by itself is sold for 300€ for "lifetime". EDIT: Cloud is for 1year

• Didn't they remove Netflix from normal lifetime sub?

Why are they advertising it?

• @drizbo said:
    For how long do you get the cloud space?

Since that by itself is sold for 300€ for "lifetime". EDIT: Cloud is for 1year

for 1 year

• Supported protocols are OpenVPN (TCP/UDP), PPTP, L2TP, IKEv2, IPSec, and OpenConnect? No wireguard.

Do you have any data showing how well these protocols work in aggressively blocked countries, like China?

• JioJio Member
    edited February 2021

Internxt shady. Front page of their site full of fake shit like journal articles on "the cloud" (with zero mention of them), it's like they are pasting random quotes about the cloud in general to seem recomended, i would avoid..

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/105681/invest-in-onesite/p1

• I mean...
    OP literally came here to shill and spam. So I wouldn't expect much from this VPN

• I already had 1 account with them and I bough this one too. Its a decent VPN, speeds are decent and this one gives you 15 concurrent users. I've had the old one for 3 years or something now.

Cloud site looks incomplete tho and I couldn't claim the 2tb bonus as I'm getting errors when I try to.

• oh wow,
    waiting for @Ympker review on this, since he's a kinda VPN tester guy :D

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited February 2021

@DianTama said:
    oh wow,

I was about to tag him as well. Maybe @Ympker has some experience with this VPN.

@drizbo, how good is their browser extension?

Thanked by 2DianTama Ympker
  • would love to see another opinion before buy this one.

• JioJio Member
    edited February 2021

@doghouch said: He was waaaaaay over himself three years ago and he still is now.

Everything about this reads like the typical token scam, it is shameful and rude to real startup people that work hard, all bullshit...

https://medium.com/internxt/internxt-has-been-accepted-to-y-combinators-startup-school-b7daf30ab407 - bragging about being accepted to a free, anyone-can-sign-up course that has nothing to do with being accepted to actual YC

Their "enterprise partnerships" are basically them signing up for a reseller programme or free OVH launchpad credits

Talking about "uncompromising privacy" like his last venture wasn't just collecting emails and selling them

The IBM "collaboration" .. yes.. the free credit for virtually any startup, where I've seen people run hosting providers on "softlayer cloud" and then deadpool after a year

"IBM will provide Internxt with free, self-paced learning paths to deepen its blockchain and cloud expertise, in order to progressively become a stronger market player. Receiving such expertise from a well-established player, such as IBM, is of great pride to us." self paced https://www.ibm.com/skills/topics/blockchain/

It's great that they're putting YC logos all over their site when they signed up for a free udemy-like page that has no limit on signups and no filtering or acceptance criteria

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • Epic OP first post..

• @chocolateshirt said:
    Epic OP first post..

And hopefully his last :/

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2021

@DianTama said:
    oh wow,

Hey there mate, thanks for the tag :)

FastestVPN is fine given you can get it for a small buck. It is not the "fastest" VPN, but it should be fast enough for streaming and unblocking. Usually reaching 30-70 MBit/s with it. You can use it with many devices simultanously and some of its' servers do unblock Flix US (or used to; haven't tried it in a while for Flix). They are not named "Flix" though, so you'd need to contact support and they give you directions for a manual setup to make Flix work iirc. They are likely an Ivacy VPN/PureVPN Reseller and I believe ownership changed a while back since now the owner is some new company . Some of the perks are that it includes some features from Ivacy/PureVPN that you otherwhise only get when you purchase the Ivacy NAT Firewall bundle on Stacksocial: NAT Firewall, AdBlock, Malwareblock. Additionally, other than Ivacy Stacksocial Deal the FastestVPN Deal shows NO EXPIRY Date in the user panel (Ivacy LTD shows 5 years). This was one of the reasons I got it, since I bet on it to adapt more and more of Ivacy's features to get kinda on its' level of features by the time my Ivacy LTD expires. I only used FastestVPN recently to stream some Crunchyroll. Worked fine. It seems they introduced an upsell to "lifetime pro" with Flix unblock and more features about which I posted here a while ago but couldn't find my post.

Is it worth it? For 10-15$ you can't go wrong, really. Anyway, 15$ Keepsolid on sale beats FastestVPN any day.

About Flix and other:

@jvnadr said:
    Just bought it as a secondary lifetime vpn plan ( I also have keepsolid lifetime and a windscribe monthly promo).
    Some initial thoughts:

• Not big variety of servers.
    • Could not connect to either of 2 UK locations. Guess they are at full capacity?
    • Nice and clean app interface.
    • Netflix US is working like a charm.
    • Speed on US and some EU servers: Not thrilling but nice (as Caesar said on Mel Brook's "History of the World Part 1") Overall (especially for the $12 price):
  • @Ympker said:

snip

I already have keepsolid based on your recommendations here. It's pretty good. Will it be worth it for users who already have lifetime sub of keepsolid? I have been searching for a provider that offers split routing for desktop, like expressvpn application, but have no luck so far. Do you recommend any provider which has this feature?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2021

@xetsys said:

@Ympker said:

snip

I already have keepsolid based on your recommendations here. It's pretty good. Will it be worth it for users who already have lifetime sub of keepsolid? I have been searching for a provider that offers split routing for desktop, like expressvpn application, but have no luck so far. Do you recommend any provider which has this feature?

I think it never hurts having a backup VPN and Fastest is useful because it only counts concurrent devices not total devices like Keepsolid :)

FastestVPN hast split tunneling for Android, no idea about Windows (not installed atm). You could ask their live chat :)

Edit: There is a dedicated Flix server (just asked support). You have to select UDP protocol and then it shows up on the list ;)

Furthermore, apparently US Miami and Romania server works for Flix US. Pretty nice for European users to use Romania server to connect to US flix :)

This is their Pro Version btw:

https://fastestvpn.com/proversion

Thanked by 2xetsys tech2_AU
  • @weasel said:
    Supported protocols are OpenVPN (TCP/UDP), PPTP, L2TP, IKEv2, IPSec, and OpenConnect? No wireguard.

Do you have any data showing how well these protocols work in aggressively blocked countries, like China?

Wireguard is still in development and we cannot blame any provider for not implementing Wireguard yet.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2021

@elliotc said:

@weasel said:
    Supported protocols are OpenVPN (TCP/UDP), PPTP, L2TP, IKEv2, IPSec, and OpenConnect? No wireguard.

Wireguard is still in development and we cannot blame any provider for not implementing Wireguard yet.

I also see this as a minor issue. Sure, it'd be great to have (like Keepsolid or WS), but IKEV2 yields also very fast speeds for streaming. OpenVPN is also fine. Can't complain on this end. Their Proversion is a yearly upsell but optional. On the comparsion site it says Flix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu only for Proversion but since the Standard Stacksocial LTD also has Flix servers I asked support and they confirmed it is mostly marketing. Standard version also has Flix/Hulu/BBC iPlayer support but Proversion has some extra fast servers which may (or may not) be the fastest :P

Totally fine VPN if you want a backup VPN LTD without expiry date (Ivacy Lifetime has expiry date, even though it says free renewal after 5 years). Windscribe Lifetime also has an Expiry Date.

• See how VPN believers are? Turning a shilly spam topic into a discussion.

• @Ympker said:

@elliotc said:

@weasel said:

I also see this as a minor issue. Sure, it'd be great to have (like Keepsolid or WS), but IKEV2 yields also very fast speeds for streaming. OpenVPN is also fine. Can't complain on this end. Their Proversion is a yearly upsell but optional. On the comparsion site it says Flix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu only for Proversion but since the Standard Stacksocial LTD also has Flix servers I asked support and they confirmed it is mostly marketing. Standard version also has Flix/Hulu/BBC iPlayer support but Proversion has some extra fast servers which may (or may not) be the fastest :P

Totally fine VPN if you want a backup VPN LTD without expiry date (Ivacy Lifetime has expiry date, even though it says free renewal after 5 years). Windscribe Lifetime also has an Expiry Date.

I feel the best solution will be socks5. Socks is good enough for the task "Simple packet delivery", and VPN build on top of IPSec(IKEv2) is obviously overkilled.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @elliotc said:

@weasel said:

Wireguard is no longer in beta development. It has been merged into the Linux kernel 5.6

Thanked by 1weasel
  • @xetsys said: split routing

Ivacy

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I bought and tried it out. but it's not working kill switch for windows10(20H2).
    Caution is required.。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。

• @Konbu Could you kindly try UK location, does it unblock iPlayer?

• @kkrajk said:

@xetsys said: split routing

Ivacy

Well, it's also available with a lifetime license. But I haven't come any positive reviews about it here. I wish there was an honest comparison of these cheap VPN providers and not some promoted/sponsored marketing

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2021

@xetsys said:

@kkrajk said:

@xetsys said: split routing

Ivacy

Well, it's also available with a lifetime license. But I haven't come any positive reviews about it here. I wish there was an honest comparison of these cheap VPN providers and not some promoted/sponsored marketing

Ivacy is fine for unblocking. Speeds are fine, not super fast though. Note that Lifetime Ivacy only is 5 years then you need to write to support to extend for another 5 years (free of charge though). You should search for "Ivacy vpn" on this forum, I have made many threads about it in the past also reviewing Ivacy :)

Thanked by 2xetsys Ouji
  • @vaviloff said:
    @Konbu Could you kindly try UK location, does it unblock iPlayer?

I could not watch with my setting.
    It's cheap.
    If you really want to see it, pay for "LET Provider VPS" or ExpressVPN.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Thanked by 1vaviloff
  • Any cheap keepsolid offer? Thanks

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @jpeng said:
    Any cheap keepsolid offer? Thanks

https://slickdeals.net/f/14853982-keepsolid-vpn-unlimited-infinity-plan-10-devices-29-40-ac

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Lifetime Infinity Plan Subscription (10 Devices) ,only 29.4$

Thanked by 1Ympker