Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skynode.eu review anyone?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Skynode.eu review anyone?

Hey guys, what are your experiences with skynode.eu? Thanks :smile:

Comments

• Poland provider. Prety noce price for 64GB dedicated with ryzen 7. Not much to say. Test them.

Thanked by 1dodheimsgard
  • Lousy network and anti-dos, everything else at a good level

Thanked by 1dodheimsgard
  • Would have said they were good until today. This morning they had a power failure and all my servers went offline and this evening they have had catastrophic network issues that still have not been resolved 4 hours in.

Thanked by 1dodheimsgard
  • Dear @dodheimsgard, i work with them for bit less a year. As i always keep connection with my servers i can say that i can remember 3 or 4 times they had non-serious network problems. Usually they fix in hour. It seems they are under DDoS those times.

And yesterday they had all servers rebooting due to accident.

Why are they cool?
    1. Unbeatable prices. Their Ryzen 5 config available for this price only in Hetzner, but Hetzner has also setup fees. Skynode doesn't.
    2. 1Gpbs unmetered connection.
    3. Fast and free IP-KVM. They connect it usually in 15-30 minutes (i wait long only one time, when in was New Year) after request in panel and leave it for 9 hours. You can request it again right after disconnection and they will do without questions.
    4. Ready for custom configurations and other questions. Their leadership members don't think they are gods and talk with their customers directly.
    5. Accepting PayPal. You can say "it's usual", but some of LET TOP providers do not have this option:-/

What do i not like?
    1. Support by e-mail. I'm used to seeing the status of my ticket. Was it escalated / sent to another department, when and what was done. I like to see all my tickets in one place, because sometimes during the discussion there are some solutions that could help me again.
    2. Don't have Ryzen 9 configs :'(

So i suppose SkyNode is great low-end provider. Currently have 6 servers there. Give them a try.

Thanked by 1dodheimsgard
  • reb0rnreb0rn Member

Which NVME disk they use, I got one with some polish good ram RX500 disk and my kernel log say:
    nvme 0000:01:00.0: AMD-Vi: Event logged [IO_PAGE_FAULT domain=0x0011 address=0x00000000f98e9000 flags=0x0000

But I use them without RAID

Still no reply from support

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited May 2021

Its a spoof host with IPHM enabled.. (Last checked: 2021-04-11) Mainly used by DDoS sites as they allow outgoing amplification traffic with fake source address unfiltered. This tells you everything you need to know about their network. Expect noisy neighbors and low throughput at peak times such as evenings and especially at weekends. Pretty much same as Creanova at this point.

I have no idea why they allow it, but apparently it makes them great money especially after the word has spread in various discord servers lately.

They likely won't get direct abuse message at all, so it really comes down to your own monitoring in the end. It was same with Serverius Meppel untill AMS-IX threatened to drop the entire DC after they saw hundreds of Gbps amplification traffic.

• reb0rnreb0rn Member

I don`t know if they are sooo overloaded, I am waiting 2-3 weeks for 3 non delivered server paypal refund and one broken server from day 1, 10 days no mail updates at all
    Will open paypal dispute if they do not respond soon

• On the Polish hosting forums, people also complain that they have hardware problems and are not delivering servers. Some also wait more than a month for no response from them.
    So if you buy, buy it on your own responsibility. For now, I would hold off until they get a new supply of components.

Thanked by 1tjn