Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS provider which provides affiliates but some requirements
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS provider which provides affiliates but some requirements

goodonegoodone Member
edited February 2021 in Help

Hi, I am looking for a well established Linux VPS provider who provides VPS service with affiliation. Kindly please let me know your given commission %.

Why I need a VPS affiliate?
I have a script that I sell on a market place requires VPS. I have a good amount of customers and growing. Who using random VPS from the provider and facing troubles to setup my script. This is an email script so generally, I need the VPS to allows port 25 outbound to be open and active, easy rDNS configuration, and an easy way to IP address changeable option. Obviously, will pay for it. This script scans and validates email and does not spam inbox.

Let me know your offers with affiliate and package price of 2GB/3GB ram and 10GB space, Yearly.

Comments

• Whats the script?

• @goodone said:
    Hi, I am looking for a well established Linux VPS provider who provides VPS service with affiliation. Kindly please let me know your given commission %.

Why I need a VPS affiliate?
    I have a script that I sell on a market place requires VPS. I have a good amount of customers and growing. Who using random VPS from the provider and facing troubles to setup my script. This is an email script so generally, I need the VPS to allows port 25 outbound to be open and active, easy rDNS configuration, and an easy way to IP address changeable option. Obviously, will pay for it. This script scans and validates email and does not spam inbox.

Let me know your offers with affiliate and package price of 2GB/3GB ram and 10GB space, Yearly.

buy any well-dedicated server install virtualizor create VPS then sell own your price.

• RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2021

We provide 5% commission with increase based on volume of order.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2021

@goodone said:
    I need the VPS to allows port 25 outbound to be open and active,

an easy way to IP address changeable option.

This script scans and validates email and does not spam inbox.

How you handle the abuse?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@cazrz said:
    Whats the script?

telnet mx.example.com 25
    HELO tester.example.org
    MAIL FROM [email protected]
    RCPT TO [email protected]

The return code determines the existence of an inbox without delivering a message.
    I used to do this in 2003 or so, on a dial-up modem.

• @yoursunny said:

@cazrz said:
    Whats the script?

telnet mx.example.com 25
    HELO tester.example.org
    MAIL FROM [email protected]
    RCPT TO [email protected]

The return code determines the existence of an inbox without delivering a message.
    I used to do this in 2003 or so, on a dial-up modem.

I thought assembly could have been more classic in doing that.

• @ViridWeb said:

How you handle the abuse?

@goodone said:

an easy way to IP address changeable option.

corrected that quote order for you.

• @goodone said: I need the VPS to allows port 25 outbound to be open and active, easy rDNS configuration, and an easy way to IP address changeable option.

@goodone said: This script scans and validates email and does not spam inbox.

Why do you need to change IP if it is clean?

Thanked by 1lentro
  • seems kinda sus to me

• @seriesn said:

@goodone said: I need the VPS to allows port 25 outbound to be open and active, easy rDNS configuration, and an easy way to IP address changeable option.

Maybe he thinks the provider would just change the IP easily in case it gets blacklisted?

• @cazrz said:

@seriesn said:

@goodone said: I need the VPS to allows port 25 outbound to be open and active, easy rDNS configuration, and an easy way to IP address changeable option.

Maybe he thinks the provider would just change the IP easily in case it gets blacklisted?

i was thinking the same tbh

• @cazrz said:

@seriesn said:

Thanks. Your statement is correct. Right now I am improving the script to not to get blacklisted but incase if we face any issue then provider can helps on that. IP replacement fee will be paid. Its 0.09% of chances provider can be blacklisted at present.

• @goodone said:

@cazrz said:

@seriesn said:

Thanks. Your statement is correct. Right now I am improving the script to not to get blacklisted but incase if we face any issue then provider can helps on that. IP replacement fee will be paid. Its 0.09% of chances provider can be blacklisted at present.

It would have been better to state this in your original post without us asking it specifically. Where do you mention that your script could possibly blacklist ips so providers you're asking for offers knows the risks?

• @goodone said:

@cazrz said:

@seriesn said:

Well then goodluck! No provider will risk their IPs to being blacklisted. And they will not just replace the IP for you. It will be either you get kicked out of their network and find a new provider.

Maybe just use a relay like mailbaby or mailchannels.

Thanked by 1miroc