Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wondering why everything on buyvm show up as out of stock
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wondering why everything on buyvm show up as out of stock

Are they still around? Haven't pay attention in a while.

Comments

• They sure are still around.

@Francisco isn't going anywhere, the stallion is still kickin'

• cazrzcazrz Member
    edited February 2021

Yes they are very active and solid that's why they are always out of stock.
    Wait on the 4th, as it is when it gets restocked.

Thanked by 1coolice
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited February 2021

There was just stock yesterday, the day before and on every other day when there's stock.

• @thedp said:
    There was just stock yesterday, the day before and on every other day when there's stock.

I keep clicking that 16GB slice button and it just wont get through. Keeps saying "Ooops..."

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@cazrz said:

@thedp said:

I keep clicking that 16GB slice button and it just wont get through. Keeps saying "Ooops..."

https://buyvmstock.com/

• maybe they are not in-stock. contact their sales. they tell the genuine reason.
    it is technical problem or in reality, they don't have stock.

• Legend as it that only people who have ridden a horse atleast once in life and type atleast 1 F in every message they send can buy the ultra rare buyvm stock from the offical scalper @Francisco

Francisco

• @codelock said:
    Legend as it that only people who have ridden a horse atleast once in life and type atleast 1 F in every message they send can buy the ultra rare buyvm stock from the offical scalper @Francisco

Francisco

Was away from LET market for a while and didn't realize things changed.

• Victim of their own success.

• cuz they didnt restock ?

• @dnwk said:

@codelock said:
    Legend as it that only people who have ridden a horse atleast once in life and type atleast 1 F in every message they send can buy the ultra rare buyvm stock from the offical scalper @Francisco

Francisco

Was away from LET market for a while and didn't realize things changed.

Nvidia just copied thier strategy

Thanked by 1dnwk
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

More nodes on the way, just been getting held up due the snow :( I sent a crate of servers to NY last week. The route centraltransport takes though goes right through Texas so it got stuck there with all the snow. It'll hopefully be moving again next week.

I got another crate of servers going to LUX as well but that has to wait for their shipping window openings (likely once a week they send everything to EU). A lot more slabs in that shipment :)

For Vegas we're adding as we can but we're awaiting some changes to the layout of our cage so we can install more nodes there.

Francisco

• Great to know it's coming.

@Francisco said:
    More nodes on the way, just been getting held up due the snow :( I sent a crate of servers to NY last week. The route centraltransport takes though goes right through Texas so it got stuck there with all the snow. It'll hopefully be moving again next week.

I got another crate of servers going to LUX as well but that has to wait for their shipping window openings (likely once a week they send everything to EU). A lot more slabs in that shipment :)

For Vegas we're adding as we can but we're awaiting some changes to the layout of our cage so we can install more nodes there.

Francisco

Soon(tm) basically :)

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

Im just getting a max of 10mbps on each vm when trying to push backup to my LV and NY using 4GB slice. What size do I need for max 100mbps?

@cazrz said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Im just getting a max of 10mbps on each vm when trying to push backup to my LV and NY using 4GB slice. What size do I need for max 100mbps?

It’s burstable 1gbit, open a ticket and I’ll check on our side. You should have no problems unless it was maybe some ddos protection rate limiting :)

Francisco