Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AMD Ryzen Dedicated Server (2 Locations Required)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AMD Ryzen Dedicated Server (2 Locations Required)

Hello,

I am currently looking for the best deals I can get for 2 Windows Dedicated Servers. My preferred configuration is a single 5950X per location but will consider multiple lower end servers if the price is right. Normally the 5950X option will work out the best due to only a single Windows license required. Chicago is my preferred location but if the price is a lot better, I might consider Dallas and Kansas.

Locations
1x Chicago USA (preferred) or Kansas City USA or Dallas USA
1x UK or Germany or France

Configurations Options
• 1x AMD Ryzen 5950X with 128GB RAM, 1TB SSD (preferred)
• 2x AMD Ryzen 5900X with 64GB Ram, 512GB SSD
• 2x AMD Ryzen 3950X with 64GB Ram, 512GB SSD
• 2x AMD Ryzen 3900X with 64GB Ram, 512GB SSD
• 2x AMD Ryzen 5800X with 64GB Ram, 512GB SSD

Suggestions are welcome.

Comments

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2021

You can look at our offers here:
    https://netdynamics24.com/client/order.php?step=0&productGroup=10
    There are no setup fees.

Thanked by 2sharpe MarshalChe
  • Have a look at Hetzner for Germany.

There's ReliableSite in the US but not in any of the locations you're after but worth considering still.

• @WSCallum said:
    Have a look at Hetzner for Germany.

There's ReliableSite in the US but not in any of the locations you're after but worth considering still.

Thanks, already looking at Hetzner for Germany. Good pricing excluding the higher than expected Windows license.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

@RickyGaming said:

@WSCallum said:

Thanks, already looking at Hetzner for Germany. Good pricing excluding the higher than expected Windows license.

Ebay is your best friend. Don't be surprised if you can find licenses for < 30 EUR.

• https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/custom_dedicated/
    Ryzen dedis in Kansas. In EU hetzner is your best bet.

• @CConner said:

@RickyGaming said:

@WSCallum said:

Ebay is your best friend. Don't be surprised if you can find licenses for < 30 EUR.

Does Hetzner allow self provided keys?

• @dodheimsgard said:
    https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/custom_dedicated/
    Ryzen dedis in Kansas. In EU hetzner is your best bet.

Thanks for the link. Sadly they only have the smaller Ryzen CPUs, then it might not work out the best.

• AMD Ryzen in Chicago @georgedatacenter

AMD Ryzen in London @seriesn

• @DataWagon might be able to help with Chicago

• @swat4 said:
    AMD Ryzen in Chicago @georgedatacenter

AMD Ryzen in London @seriesn

@t0ny0 said:
    @DataWagon might be able to help with Chicago

Thank you both, hopefully they will have a good price for the 5950X. :smile:

• @NetDynamics24 I really like the pricing you've got, and your various offers. Glad to have found you - not in the market for a dedicated server at the moment, but may have need later this year!

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • @sharpe said:
    @NetDynamics24 I really like the pricing you've got, and your various offers. Glad to have found you - not in the market for a dedicated server at the moment, but may have need later this year!

Aren't they a hetzner reseller ?

• @NetDynamics24 said:
    You can look at our offers here:
    https://netdynamics24.com/client/order.php?step=0&productGroup=10
    There are no setup fees.

Thank you for the offer but I can not see any Windows OS option.

• @momkin said:

@sharpe said:
    @NetDynamics24 I really like the pricing you've got, and your various offers. Glad to have found you - not in the market for a dedicated server at the moment, but may have need later this year!

Aren't they a hetzner reseller ?

It does look like a hetzner reseller. I suppose you can save on the setup fees, but it probably isn't worth it if you need any kind of support since you would have to wait for them to contact hetzner.

• @sharpe said:

They are just hetzner reseller.

• Yeah, it looks that way, but there's no setup fee I think

• @sharpe said:
    Yeah, it looks that way, but there's no setup fee I think

Yea, everything i can find they are a hetzner reseller. Sadly they dont even meet the requirement by not having a Windows OS option.

edited February 2021

Yes we are hetzner resellers and yes we can provide windows licenses. Also we don't charge setup fees and our support is very fast.

Thanked by 1sharpe
  • @NetDynamics24 said:
    Yes we are hetzner resellers and yes we can provide windows licenses. Also we don't charge setup fees and our support is very fast.

What is your price for windows licenses and when will you have 5950X stock?

@RickyGaming said:

What is your price for windows licenses and when will you have 5950X stock?

Hi,
    we have replied to your questions in our helpdesk in the ticket you opened. Thank you for your interest.

• I have got a few options in Germany, mainly now just looking for US options. If anyone thinks of anything, keep the suggestions coming :)

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

GorillaServers? LA and UT.

No experience with them but I remember them having Ryzens.

• @thedp said:

Thank you for the suggestion but it seems they only have offers in Ogden, UT and Los Angeles, CA.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@RickyGaming said:

@thedp said:

Thank you for the suggestion but it seems they only have offers in Ogden, UT and Los Angeles, CA.

What about Nocix?

• @thedp said:

@RickyGaming said:

@thedp said:

What about Nocix?

Yes, they are located in Kansas City. Sadly they do not have the more powerful AMD servers. The extra windows licensing for additional dedicated servers normally does not work out as the best option.

• Try with @dustinc

• @davism said:
    Try with @dustinc

Thank you, will reach out to them.