Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM equivalent in Singapore [Equinix] or Hongkong [HKIX]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM equivalent in Singapore [Equinix] or Hongkong [HKIX]

xetsysxetsys Member
edited February 2021 in Requests

Hi. I am looking for a KVM slice/VPS to be used as VPN with following requirements:

0- Location: Singapore [Equinix] or Hongkong [HKIX]
1- Network: 100Mbps+
2- Bandwidth/Traffic: 4TB+
3- Storage: Any
4- CPU: Any
5- Budget: <5$ USD/month (not flexible)

Right now, I am leaning towards Leaseweb & OVH. But, I would like to see if there are any cheaper or better alternatives within my budget.

Comments

• Psa for ovh:

• For VPS hosted in Sydney and Singapore : 1TB traffic/month for the VPS range “Starter” and “Value”, 2TB/month for the VPS range “Essential”, 3TB/month for the VPS range “Comfort” and 4TB/month for the VPS range “Elite” . Bandwidth is reduced to 10Mbps once the monthly quota is exceeded.
    Thanked by 1xetsys
  • xetsysxetsys Member
    edited February 2021

Leaseweb denied me a VPS on pretext that I am not a business entity and they dont deal with individuals. This sucks. I am able to find another singapore based VPS via lightsail by Amazon. Is there anything better in less than 10$?

Thanked by 1capric98
  • OneProvider has 200mbps unmetered bandwidth for $5/m (Storage VPS)

https://oneprovider.com/onecloud/pricing

I have no idea how they're able to offer this given how expensive bandwidth is ...

You'll have to contact support if you want a test ip.

Thanked by 1xetsys
  • @xetsys said:
    Hi. I am looking for a KVM slice/VPS to be used as VPN with following requirements:

Not sure all your requirements will be met, but IndoVirtue is in Singapore with KVMs for $4/month.

Thanked by 1xetsys
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited February 2021

OneProvider has 200mbps unmetered bandwidth for $5/m (Storage VPS)

It says:

our Storage Instances come with unmetered bandwidth in all 8 available locations.

Are you sure these 8 include Singapore or Hong Kong?

• @rm_ said:

OneProvider has 200mbps unmetered bandwidth for $5/m (Storage VPS)

It says:

our Storage Instances come with unmetered bandwidth in all 8 available locations.

Are you sure these 8 include Singapore or Hong Kong?

Yes, it is available in Singapore and the Network is OVH

Thanked by 1rm_