Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

coloction in OVH datacenter
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

coloction in OVH datacenter

alexgoldalexgold Member, Host Rep

Hi,
I am searching company that rents colocation in OVH datacenter (france).

Comments

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

Nope. They don't offer colocation, although oneprovider might have a special relationship with OVH given they have some different plans at OVH data centers.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@lentro said:
    Nope. They don't offer colocation, although oneprovider might have a special relationship with OVH given they have some different plans at OVH data centers.

OVH does or used to do colocation in France, but if I remember correctly, anything besides the actual space was lackluster, and I think no DDoS protection.

• As mike said they used to offer it but I believe it was in Paris only (a small DC they had dedicated to their ISP business and colocation) - it was also only available to customers in France, I don’t believe they offer it anymore however.

• More information about the colo is available on their page: https://www.ovh.com/fr/housing/

It seems they don't allow order on the site any more, instead redirecting to the sales contact form.
    Also before it wise to discuss options with the sales on the OVH branch in France instead of placing a order on the site.