Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VDS around $12/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VDS around $12/mo

VZ Type:
KVM, Xen, or ANY except OpenVZ!

Number of Cores: Doesn't matter, must be dedicated.
RAM: 4GB at least
Disk Space: 60GB at least
Disk Type: Doesn't matter.

Bandwidth: Doesn't matter
Port Speed: Doesn't matter
NAT VDS is acceptable.

DDoS Protection:
No.

Number of IPs:

Budget:
around $12/mo, $18/month at most

Billing period:
Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly

I am looking for a built machine, once a week, 2-4hrs for once, other time the machine will be idle.
So I'm not willing to give a higher budget, hope it is still a reasonable request.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited February 2021

https://nexusbytes.com/virtual-dedicated-server.html

Just slightly over your max budget but for something as premium as this, it's worth it.

Thanked by 2IceCodeNew seriesn
  • jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

LC-4G-8E
    CPU: 2 vCore @ 2.40 GHz (E5-2640 v3)
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Disk: 50 GB NVMe
    Switchport: 10 Gbps
    Transfer: 3 TB/month

DataCenter: Interxion @ Madrid (Spain)
    Virtualization: KVM
    Control panel: GridCP

Network: BGP AS59432
    Looking Glass: http://lg.ginernet.com/

Backup: Weekly automated and on demand

Price: 8 €/month

ORDER NOW THIS SERVER

IPv4 Genuine: All servers are delivered with an IPv4 address which we call genuine. This IP is associated with the server and cannot be changed or moved to another server. If you cancel or don't renew the server, the IP is lost.

IPv4 Fail Over: We offer Fail Over or floating IP addresses, which you can move from one server to another. These IPs you will still have them as you renew them. They have a cost of 2 €/month, you can order them here

IPv4 AntiDDoS: If you are under attack, you must acquire an IP that is permanently routed by Voxility. These IPs execute mitigation in real time, are also fail-over and cost 3 €/month, you can order them here

IPv6: All customers can obtain a /48 subnet at no cost (must apply by ticket). That subnet can be split into smaller /64 subnets that are routed to the servers and are fail-over. You can also purchase additional /48 subnets for 12 €/year.

I remain at your disposal to answer your questions in this thread or you can contact the support service to clear any questions you have.

Best regards!!

Thanked by 1IceCodeNew
  • NexusBytes +1

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • I'm not sure utilizing 100% CPU for hours on VPS will or will not against ToS, are you guys OK with it?

• Hi,

This might suit your needs well:
    4GB RAM / 80GB SSD / 4 Cores (AMD EPYC 7302P) / Unmetered Bandwidth @ 1Gbps / Located Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Would be $11.20 monthly with CLOUD20 promo code - ORDER LINK

CPU allocation isn't dedicated but these nodes have plenty of spare capacity and running full cores for a couple of hours a week isn't going to be an issue.

Thanked by 2IceCodeNew Falzo
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

We can do the following:
    4GB Memory (we will add +2GB as part of the offer)
    200GB HDD
    2 CPU vCore
    10TB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 Address
    1 IPv6 Subnet (/112)
    HDD Storage
    Xen HVM
    Full Root Access
    Anti-DDoS Protection
    Virtualizor control panel
    Self-Managed Service
    99.9% Uptime SLA
    14 Day Money Back
    Nodes Location: France, EU
    GEO IP Location: GB
    £17.50/quarterly

Thanked by 1IceCodeNew
  • I can do this in Belgium on a Ryzen 3900XT, one of the fastest CPUs.

PM me for a custom quote.

Thanked by 1IceCodeNew
  • xethostxethost Member, Patron Provider

We can offer the following:

1 vCPU
    4 GB memory
    60 GB SSD
    100 Mbit/s @ Unmetered Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 address

VMware ESXi Virtualization
    99.9% uptime SLA
    14 Days Money Back

Price: $14.93 USD/month (excluded VAT) with LWEND10 promo code.

Link to the VPS configurator: https://members.xethost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=135&currency=1&language=english

Accepted Payment Methods: Bitcoin/Altcoins, PayPal, Stripe, Bank transfer

Contact Us:

Email: info [@] xethost.com
    Ticket: https://members.xethost.com/submitticket.php?language=english

Looking Glass: https://lookingglass.xethost.com/

TOS: https://xethost.com/legal-docs/tos_20170109.pdf
    PP: https://xethost.com/privacy-policy/

• Thank you guys for kindly advice and offer!

• @thedp said:
    https://nexusbytes.com/virtual-dedicated-server.html

Just slightly over your max budget but for something as premium as this, it's worth it.

@miroc said:
    NexusBytes +1

Many thanks for the prem mention fam <3

@IceCodeNew if you can wait till friday, we have a limited promo coming up :) Hope to have you join the family soon boss <3

Thanked by 1IceCodeNew
  • @IceCodeNew if you can wait till friday, we have a limited promo coming up :) Hope to have you join the family soon boss <3

Sure, I'll wait for that~

• @IceCodeNew said:

@IceCodeNew if you can wait till friday, we have a limited promo coming up :) Hope to have you join the family soon boss <3

Sure, I'll wait for that~

Thank you <3.

Thanked by 1IceCodeNew
  • @seriesn said:
    Many thanks for the prem mention fam <3

Friday passed Bruv! Today? I literally stayed home from work and refreshed every 30 minutes on the dot trying to jump ship

• Hey brother. Totally sorry. Got backlogged by approximately 24 hours.

Should be live by no later than 10 pm EST today.

• PHP Friends ♥

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@IceCodeNew If you're interested, I have two spots available for my $16, 16GB RAM special plan in France.
    https://extravm.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=241

Thanked by 1IceCodeNew
  • VitalyVitaly Member, Host Rep

Good day.
    we can offer VPS

VPS KVM на HDD
    Virtualization KVM
    Channel (fair-share) 200 Mbit
    Number of Cores one
    RAM size 4096 Mb
    HDD storage capacity 60 Gb
    since 6.07 USD month (with annual plan)

Russia, 3 locations, 4 datacenters

• Tony40Tony40 Member
    edited February 2021

HtydiSR3854@_16C is offering a good deal here, I have never use them, but it look he been a provider here for a while.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/170014/wishosting-us-kvm-vps-flash-sale-6-99-mo

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Scaleway DEV1-L

4 cores dedicated
    8GB RAM
    80GB NVMe

€0.04/hours
    €0.80/month for 20 hours of usage

Scaleway block storage

€0.06/GB•month
    €4.80/month for storing the machine image when the machine itself is deleted

TOTAL €5.60/month

• @yoursunny said:
    Scaleway DEV1-L

4 cores dedicated
    8GB RAM
    80GB NVMe

€0.04/hours
    €0.80/month for 20 hours of usage

Scaleway block storage

€0.06/GB•month
    €4.80/month for storing the machine image when the machine itself is deleted

TOTAL €5.60/month

Scaleway is definitely a good deal, but afaik they offer amd epyc cpu now and it isn't the dedicated arm cpu anymore. Maybe it is unlimited cpu? But not dedicated. It will probably work out though, since these are pretty good cpus

@smallbibi said:
    Scaleway is definitely a good deal, but afaik they offer amd epyc cpu now and it isn't the dedicated arm cpu anymore. Maybe it is unlimited cpu? But not dedicated. It will probably work out though, since these are pretty good cpus

Scaleway doesn't require user to limit their CPU usage, but there could be throttles on DEV instances.
    GP series is supposed to have better performance.

GP1-XS
    4 cores dedicated
    16GB RAM
    150GB NVMe

€0.084/hours
    €1.68/month for 20 hours of usage

TOTAL cost including persistent 150GB volume storage: €10.68/month

I'm unsure how Scaleway charges for detached volume, and in particular, whether a 150GB volume with only 60GB written would be charged as 60GB or 150GB.
    When I use Scaleway myself, I delete the volume altogether and redo the setup from scratch next time with a script.

However, if @IceCodeNew wanted 60GB storage, I would assume that they have significant amount of persistent data (think: cloning the whole Chromium codebase), so that redoing the setup could take too long.

Nowadays I run my builds on GitHub Actions, but it has only 14GB storage, smaller than @IceCodeNew 's request.

• @yoursunny said: I'm unsure how Scaleway charges for detached volume, and in particular, whether a 150GB volume with only 60GB written would be charged as 60GB or 150GB.

In this case, they used to charge you for only the 60GB. I don't know if they changed this, though.

• FYI, I post this thread so as I can escape scaleway.
    Several days before, I was using their bare-metal to serve the requirements of a built machine.

It was TOTALLY a disaster.

@IceCodeNew said:
    FYI, I post this thread so as I can escape scaleway.
    Several days before, I was using their bare-metal to serve the requirements of a built machine.

It was TOTALLY a disaster.

Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Service, Hetzner … these are all hourly instances that are more cost effective than monthly services for weekly jobs.

@Hosterlabs has SolusIO based VM in Hetzner that can be used on hourly basis, starting at $0.0075/hour for 2 cores and 2GB. CPU is not "dedicated" but last time I'm told that high CPU usage isn't considered abuse (this doesn't mean no throttling!). However, there's no volume storage if you delete the instance.

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

@IceCodeNew said:
    VZ Type:
    KVM, Xen, or ANY except OpenVZ!

Number of Cores: Doesn't matter, must be dedicated.
    RAM: 4GB at least
    Disk Space: 60GB at least
    Disk Type: Doesn't matter.

Bandwidth: Doesn't matter
    Port Speed: Doesn't matter
    NAT VDS is acceptable.

DDoS Protection:
    No.

Number of IPs:

Budget:
    around $12/mo, $18/month at most

Billing period:
    Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly

I am looking for a built machine, once a week, 2-4hrs for once, other time the machine will be idle.
    So I'm not willing to give a higher budget, hope it is still a reasonable request.

Hi!

We can offer you in Amsterdam (Netherlands) this VPS package:

VPS X4
    € 6.50 per month

4 GB DDR4 RAM
    2 CPU cores
    100 GB SSD
    10 TB bandwidth

We use KVM virtualization (Virtualizor control panel). We use servers equipped with AMD Ryzen CPUs.

[Order Here]

Thanked by 1IceCodeNew
  • IceCodeNewIceCodeNew Member
    edited April 2021

@Hosterlabs has SolusIO based VM in Hetzner that can be used on hourly basis, starting at $0.0075/hour for 2 cores and 2GB. CPU is not "dedicated" but last time I'm told that high CPU usage isn't considered abuse (this doesn't mean no throttling!). However, there's no volume storage if you delete the instance.

@yoursunny
    Thanks for the information, would you mind telling me a bit more detail as I'm having difficulty in finding the landing page of such a service?