Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a good VPS, 3C Ryzen 3900X, 6GB RAM, 150 GB NVMe, 6TB+ Bandwidth, 1GB Port Speed, US Location
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a good VPS, 3C Ryzen 3900X, 6GB RAM, 150 GB NVMe, 6TB+ Bandwidth, 1GB Port Speed, US Location

I need a good VPS, 3 Cores Ryzen 3900X, 6GB RAM, 150 GB NVMe, 6TB+ Bandwidth, 1GB Port Speed, US Location

And I can pay only $60/yearly. Please PM me if you can offer that VPS

Thank you!

Comments

• @webminfo said: 3 Cores Ryzen 3900X, 6GB RAM, 150 GB NVMe, 6TB+ Bandwidth, 1GB Port Speed,

@webminfo said: And I can pay only $60/yearly

• Goodluck

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • Maybe Racknerd? @dustinc

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3202515/#Comment_3202515

You prob have to double your budget though.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Try as alternative Amazon AWS or Google Cloud for a couple months to get realistic prices!

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@marvel said:

You prob have to double your budget though.

But he will double your bandwidth in exchange.

Thanked by 2dustinc o_be_one
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

We can work custom deals! Be sure to email [email protected] B)

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • $5 a month for 6GB RAM on Ryzen and NVMe? Not a chance. Triple your budget at least.

• @dustinc were you able to offer the resources for $60/yr?

• @dustinc I sent an email, please check your inbox/spam box

Thanks

@webminfo said:
    @dustinc I sent an email, please check your inbox/spam box

Thanks

Hi @webminfo -- thank you for reaching out! I'll be replying to that now :)

@JoeMerit said:
    @dustinc were you able to offer the resources for $60/yr?

Happy to do custom deals :) We were able to get very close. Anyone else who may be interested, please send an email [email protected] -- I'll be sure to provide you with competitive pricing.

Thank You!

• @dustinc said:

@JoeMerit said:

Happy to do custom deals :) We were able to get very close. Anyone else who may be interested, please send an email [email protected] -- I'll be sure to provide you with competitive pricing.

Thank You!

How about just posting a direct link in here to the package?

@JoeMerit said:

@dustinc said:

@JoeMerit said:

Thank You!

Custom packages usually are manually invoiced based on a close to/existing package, and then upgraded from there to match the agreement.

Please get in touch with your specific requirements, and we'll work out a deal. If you're interested in a deal similar to the OPs request, just reference this post and we'll share the competitive pricing with you.

• @dustinc said:

@JoeMerit said:

@dustinc said:

@JoeMerit said:

Thank You!

Custom packages usually are manually invoiced based on a close to/existing package, and then upgraded from there to match the agreement.

Please get in touch with your specific requirements, and we'll work out a deal. If you're interested in a deal similar to the OPs request, just reference this post and we'll share the competitive pricing with you.

Its the reason we cant test your services and not for us as we buy regular/standard plans. But your regular/standard plans are not so standard pricing. :)

• I sent you a custom deal request.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2021

@webminfo said:
    I need a good VPS, 3 Cores Ryzen 3900X, 6GB RAM, 150 GB NVMe, 6TB+ Bandwidth, 1GB Port Speed, US Location

And I can pay only $60/yearly. Please PM me if you can offer that VPS

Thank you!

If anyone is interested in a deal we can do this in Dallas for $150/yr
    Flexential DC, we do have live snapshots capability.