Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to buy VPS Hosting server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want to buy VPS Hosting server

Hello friends i am looking for best VPS hosting server at reasonable price. Kindly give advice. Before that i was using shared. So i have less knowledge about VPS.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

List your requirements so the community can advice - "best" is subjective.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Irfanshafi said:
    Hello friends i am looking for best VPS hosting server at reasonable price. Kindly give advice. Before that i was using shared. So i have less knowledge about VPS.

Any preferable server specs and location?

1. Speed should be good
    2. I want to host minimum 100 sites
    3. US based servers
  • bbplayerbbplayer Member
    edited February 2021

I think you need Contabo

€4.99/ month
    4 vCPU Cores
    8 GB RAM
    200 GB SSD
    200 Mbit/s Port
    1 Snapshot

€8.99/ month
    6 vCPU Cores
    16 GB RAM
    400 GB SSD
    400 Mbit/s Port
    2 Snapshots

Thanked by 1aleksanderkuczek
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • I think you need a managed vps from nexusbytes @seriesn can help you there

If you've had shared hosting before and never "managed" a server... it will be a wise option when it goes wrong and you cant get it working

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@Irfanshafi said:

What location do you need ?

you may have look at : https://www.xinix.net

• So far I've had the best experience with NexusBytes. Idk if Jay reads this forum, but i love him very much.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @chip said: I think you need a managed vps from nexusbytes @seriesn can help you there

If you've had shared hosting before and never "managed" a server... it will be a wise option when it goes wrong and you cant get it working

Many thanks for the kind mention fam <3

@miroc said: Idk if Jay reads this forum, but i love him very much

Hey Hot thang! I love you too <3.

@Irfanshafi said:
    1. Speed should be good
    2. I want to host minimum 100 sites
    3. US based servers

Join the family boss <3 (https://nexusbytes.com). We offer free directadmin control panel to make end user experience smooth and nicer.

If you are comfortable managing it yourself, between Ryzen CPU, nvme storage and Gbit network, that is perfect relationship right there. But if it is your first time and need a coach to spice things up, our $20/month management addon would be perfect for you :)