Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RackNerd Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RackNerd Review

Hi I am a new user to LET an LEB. I just started getting addicted to the low cost and from what I experienced so far Hight Quality deals. I happened upon one of the RackNerd deal posts and figured I have to start somewhere. So I jumped on a VPS and a low cost shared hosting deal.

It has been a while since I messed with this stuff so I started with the shared hosting putting up some Word Press blogs. For some reason I had and issue with my added on domain and contacted there support through a ticket. This is where my experience was top notch. Not only was my ticket answered quickly. They were patient and offered multiple possible solutions. I could tell it was a real person not some scripted help.

I did notice where I went wrong and sent a screen shot of what I thought the issue was and they had to fix it on their side. Which happened quickly and my cheesy Word Press site was up and running once again.

So that being said I was extremely pleased with the service not only the bang for the buck but also the top notch support as well. Thanks RackNerd!

TLDR: Very Pleased with the service received with RackNerd.

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Hi @mtsjr - thank you so much for sharing your experience with the community! We sincerely appreciate the feedback and business, this means so much to us. Feel free to reach out at any time, we'll be here to help.

Welcome to the community by the way :)

Thanked by 1PandoGulf
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Nice to hear of your positive experience!

Thanked by 1PandoGulf
  • kireonzkireonz Member
    edited February 2021

Apologize for my bad english.
    My experience with RackNerd is their performance and the price is Amazing, Price is so affordable but not like the other competitor, these guys products is the best, with affordable price it’s really help the community for individual like me that want to learn with a little budget, and the other amazing things is their support, it’s very fast, and very straight forward, their mission is to help you guys believe me, Long Live RackNerd, it’s really nice using your services.

@dustinc

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Awesome to hear that you're happy with RackNerd. @dustinc seems like he's running a tight ship.

Thanked by 2dustinc PandoGulf

@kireonz said:
    Apologize for my bad english.
    My experience with RackNerd is their performance and the price is Amazing, Price is so affordable but not like the other competitor, these guys products is the best, with affordable price it’s really help the community for individual like me that want to learn with a little budget, and the other amazing things is their support, it’s very fast, and very straight forward, their mission is to help you guys believe me, Long Live RackNerd, it’s really nice using your services.

@dustinc

Thank You @kireonz for sharing your experience with the community :) We appreciate your support and business.

We look forward to working with you for years to come.

• Love these guys as well. Picked up a VPS during their black friday special and absolutely love the server. Great speed, low ping times and their panel makes it easy to reinstall the OS if needed.

I also appreciated their email about the debian vulnerability. Great service and product @dustinc

• With the quality of service and specs racknerd provides i wonder how on earth do they make a profit!?

@themew said:
    Love these guys as well. Picked up a VPS during their black friday special and absolutely love the server. Great speed, low ping times and their panel makes it easy to reinstall the OS if needed.

I also appreciated their email about the debian vulnerability. Great service and product @dustinc

Thank You so much @themew -- we appreciate the feedback. Happy customers is what we're after. We strive to provide performance, competitive pricing, and awesome support.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be your provider.

Thanked by 1themew

@godslayer said:
    With the quality of service and specs racknerd provides i wonder how on earth do they make a profit!?

<3 Thank you for also being a customer of RackNerd! It's customers like you who have helped us achieve the next level. We continue to expand and prosper and recognize customers are the main reason why we're in business. This means service is key.

Our business has continued to scale with the help of LowEndTalk & LowEndBox - and while we're active here, we continue to expand locally as well, we are taking the managed service provider approach with local businesses and that has done very well for us as well. We have tons of expansion announcements to be released here soon and will continue to provide excellent service to our customers.

Thank you to everyone who continues to support RackNerd!

Thanked by 1godslayer
  • godslayergodslayer Member
    edited February 2021

To be honest, most of my services are with racknerd and am very happy with those. I dont have a habit of getting a VM and idling it, hence i use the racknerd services to the fullest.
    Only due to lack of storage options with racknerd, i am having a storage instance running with another provider, else i wouldve switched that to racknerd as well.