Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS hosting nodes
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS hosting nodes

LeviLevi Member
edited February 2021 in Requests

Is there any dedicated server providers which can provide similar specs for VPS node:

Intel Gold/Silver or AMD CPUs
64 GB+ RAM
480 GB+ NVMe
1 Gbit+ port
Subnet /26 or more
Preferred DC: Evoswitch (optional)

Interested for pricing, so give me a quote or recommendation where to contact.

Comments

• ChocowebChocoweb Member
    edited February 2021

Leaseweb, Choopa and @xTom are located in Haarlem, Evoswitch/Iron Mountain AFAIK
    edit: also yisp.nl

Thanked by 1Levi
  • Borrowing from the treasure trove, look for the following configurations in Europe, North America

4 cores
    16 GB+ RAM
    480 GB+ NVMe
    1 Gbit+ port

• @bobe said:
    Borrowing from the treasure trove, look for the following configurations in Europe, North America

4 cores
    16 GB+ RAM
    480 GB+ NVMe
    1 Gbit+ port

At what budget? I could find plenty of configurations like that but you probably wouldn't enjoy the price on most of them

• Interesting, that no providers provide more than 20 IPs per server. OVH on this rules them out.

• @Erisa said:

@bobe said:
    Borrowing from the treasure trove, look for the following configurations in Europe, North America

4 cores
    16 GB+ RAM
    480 GB+ NVMe
    1 Gbit+ port

At what budget? I could find plenty of configurations like that but you probably wouldn't enjoy the price on most of them

1V4 IP

10o/m

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Zare is in EvoSwitch too, but why would you need to be in Haarlem? There are plenty of data centres in the Amsterdam region. And with ~1ms latency, even data centres like Serverius should fit?