Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone tried 1blu VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone tried 1blu VPS?

Has anyone tried 1blu vps for 1€ /mo first year?

https://www.1blu.de/server/vserver/

4 cores, 8gb ram, 120gb ssd, plesk onyx

Would like to see some benchmarks, can't find online

Comments

• @1030 said: 1€ /mo first year?

Whats the minimum contract length?

• @Erisa said:

@1030 said: 1€ /mo first year?

12 months, with 1 month prior notice to cancel contract. As usual in Germany for top providers.

• @1030 said:

@Erisa said:

12 months, with 1 month prior notice to cancel contract. As usual in Germany for top providers.

Interesting that it would be discounted for the first year then, if thats the minimum contract length. Basically €12 for first year.
    Not going to bite but interested in hearing if anyone does.

• @Erisa said:

@1030 said:

@Erisa said:

Interesting that it would be discounted for the first year then, if thats the minimum contract length. Basically €12 for first year.

Contabo has similiar price of 4.90 for the starter plan, so I guess it's normal German thing for this price+resources after promo ends.

• Contract period seems to be 12 months, and cancellation needs to be requested a month before ending.

• @1030 said:

@Erisa said:

@1030 said:

@Erisa said:

Contabo has similiar price of 4.90 for the starter plan, so I guess it's normal German thing for this price+resources after promo ends.

Yeah the standard price seems fairly normal if they're anything like Contabo in terms of quality and performance (Which I think they are), the interesting thing is the leading year being so cheap.

• Seems they also have a 24GB RAM VPS for €1/mo, valid for 6 months though.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • @Erisa said:

@1030 said:

@Erisa said:

@1030 said:

@Erisa said:

Yeah the standard price seems fairly normal if they're anything like Contabo in terms of quality and performance (Which I think they are), the interesting thing is the leading year being so cheap.

I like the gratis Plesk Onyx thing for this price. Tempted to buy.

I was googling, and saw that an ex employee of Strato.de has made this 1blue company.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • 1blu is in the (german) market for far over a decade. so I think they are not going anywhere anytime soon. can't tell anything about performance or support though, I'd expect it to be comparable to 1and1 or strato - average at best.