Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dedicated server with gpu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dedicated server with gpu

Im looking for a dedicated server with a gpu. I'd be looking to install windows onto it. My budget is around €15. GPU wise im looking for something such as a GT 710 or igpu of HD4000. Ive come across Ikoula however their cost of windows is expensive and kvm over ip is expensive for myself to install on my own.

Comments

• @terrorsoul said: around €15

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited February 2021

You've already found the best match, you can easily install Windows on an Agile S machine without renting KVM via qemu.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited February 2021

Starter IKL
    Intel® Celeron® G3900 comes with Intel® HD Graphics 510

You can use it in Ubuntu and Debian easily.

https://www.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server

But even that is right now sold out and costs 19.99 € Without VAT

• I assume the €15 includes VAT? :#

• @jmgcaguicla said:
    You've already found the best match, you can easily install Windows on an Agile S machine without renting KVM via qemu.

Wont QEMU affect the performance?

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited February 2021

@terrorsoul said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

Wont QEMU affect the performance?

It seems you're confused, what I meant was you do the initial install via qemu. After the install you boot to it normally (no more qemu) just like you would with a regular Windows install given by a provider.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • ErisaErisa Member
    edited February 2021

You won't find anything better than Agile S or Agile S i3 for that budget.
    The discount code IKLET50 will run out tomorrow.
    Get the server and worry about the rest later.

A good guide for installing Windows without IPMI/KVM is https://community.hetzner.com/tutorials/install-windows/
    Despite being on the Hetzer website it will work for anything that has a rescue system.