Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inception Hosting acquired by Clouvider Limited - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inception Hosting acquired by Clouvider Limited

2»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Nekki said: Link seems broken?

Cluster error.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • pfff, summer hosts. Just kidding, hoping a great service only gets better.

• why give the dude free advertising after his history of being a cry baby bitch

Thanked by 1jsg
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@SirFoxy said:
    why give the dude free advertising after his history of being a cry baby bitch

??

• @Clouvider said:

@SirFoxy said:
    why give the dude free advertising after his history of being a cry baby bitch

??

not u

• LeeLee Veteran

@SirFoxy said: after his history of being a cry baby bitch

Look in the mirror.

• @Lee said:

@SirFoxy said: after his history of being a cry baby bitch

Look in the mirror.

ah yes another old cynical british person that swears LET is the worst but can't stay off of it

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

While I'm not a customer I always valued @Clouvider highly. About InceptionHosting I can't say anything, neither good nor bad; I don't know it and will never know it. But about the person behind IH I have a very clear image: he tried to kill LET and to bleed it dry to gain users for his forum. LES may or may not be a good place, I don't know because I'm not there, but I guess it's the latter, based on what I've heard and seen.

I wish Clouvider good luck but I consider his operation badly tainted now. The (not at all) good old story about the frog and the scorpion, you know. Sooner or later the scorpion will sting; it's in his nature and we already saw it here at LET which only survived thanks to @jbiloh and his and the admin and mod teams good work (along with quite a few fair and loyal users).

• I have two OVZ based VM with Them, and I was really satisfied with the quality and prices. I hope this both will remain the same in the future (long term). Thx for the notice :) (I already got it by email).

• Great news!
    IH is one of the most reliable providers.
    Congratulations to all the parties involved!
    @AnthonySmith is a good guy and deserves the best.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@raindog308 said: vpsBoard was dead as a doornail when it was sold. @MannDude has the choice of either closing it or selling it and chose to sell it. So what's there now is more of a vpsBoard 2.0.

I left the industry for 5 years and worked a real job during that time. vpsB was dead and the options was either close the forum, scrape the content, and just have the published archive available or turn the lights off entirely or sell it. If I was better off financially at the time I likely would have been more comfortable doing the first two options. I tried to be transparent and open about everything.

I'm not happy with how the site turned out and how it exists in it's current state but it was a good thing while it lasted, I think. I had high hopes for it getting revived but nowadays it's a low-effort spam and shill farm.

Live and learn.

Anyway, sorry for the derail. Just wanted to touch base on that. :)

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Regardless of anyone oppinion of @AnthonySmith or even @Clouvider they both deserve a congratulations and to be wished the best of luck in this next chapter of their development.

Hopefull both can get a day off every now and then as a result. :smile:

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

I did and do wish @Clouvider well, even when not getting a 'thanks' click from him anymore (and my view isn't easily swayed, neither by a 'thanks' nor by obvious dislike).

• I never had any experience with IC, however knowing @Clouvider - its definitely in good hands now.

Congratulations to both parties :-)

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • Now move services on Phoenix to any Clouvider location in US, please.

Thanks.
    imok

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @imok said:
    Now move services on Phoenix to any Clouvider location in US, please.

Thanks.
    imok

^^^^ This!!!
    NY/ATL if possible lol

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

Great news
    Congrats to both @AnthonySmith and @Clouvider
    Hope it will be better for both parties

• Yeah congrats to both @AnthonySmith and @Clouvider B)

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • How many zeros was mentioned in contract? Is it five or golden and warm six?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Thanks all, appreciate the generally friendly tone and overall support.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @AnthonySmith said:

congrats @AnthonySmith wish you all the best, been a customer on/off for around 6 years i think, no downtime no issues, overall a great experience.

• Well, there goes the neighbourhood.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:

True, business is business, congrats buddy.

• congrats!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:
    Congratulations @Clouvider_Dom & @AnthonySmith!

This is all business, there's no need to cry. Business is business, period.

Is a business period what business ladies have once monthly?

May be applicable... :P haha!

• Best of luck, @AnthonySmith and @Clouvider

Never mind the negative people.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • Congratulations

Thanked by 1Clouvider