Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted: 4TB+ storage - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanted: 4TB+ storage

2»

Comments

• @Merlincool said:

@kuduku said:
    If memory serves right , As per @hosthatch same or better offers might be , might be replicated in Apr during their anniversary offers . Was posted by them in one of offers thread

Hope I can get one, gotta keep check on low-end. Any notifier or something do you guys use for alerts?

Post a wanted thread, someone will probably swing by and offer you one, likely for a small premium/finders-fee. I’ve already had one offer.

Thanked by 1Merlincool
  • @Nekki said:

@Merlincool said:

@kuduku said:
    If memory serves right , As per @hosthatch same or better offers might be , might be replicated in Apr during their anniversary offers . Was posted by them in one of offers thread

Hope I can get one, gotta keep check on low-end. Any notifier or something do you guys use for alerts?

Post a wanted thread, someone will probably swing by and offer you one, likely for a small premium/finders-fee. I’ve already had one offer.

Yes thats good idea, was just curious if there is any insta alerts for new offers or something, I think valentine is not by far and so I will keep wait till then.

• @cociu said:
    60% off for any plan from here : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/kvm-storage

ONLY for my love the discount !

ps the port will be 10gbps

And if you are not in rush i can deliver in 1-2 weeks with cpu E5-2680 v4 , if you are in rush will be E5-2450L.

Located in Bucharest.

usermod -a -G Nekki ofit

Cupon code please ^_^

• @ofit said: Cupon code please ^_^

was a dedicated offer sorry !

• ofitofit Member
    edited February 2021

@cociu said:

@ofit said: Cupon code please ^_^

That was joke. I'm added myself in group Nekki group by command "usermod -a -G Nekki ofit" and asked coupon because you said that it was personal. :wink:

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • We can offer you
    Dual E5-2640
    32GB RAM
    8TB HDD
    1 IPv4 on 1Gbps port
    $60/month

Location Tampa, Florida

P.m. if you will decide to order =)

• @ofit said:

@cociu said:

That was joke. I'm added myself in group Nekki group by command "usermod -a -G Nekki ofit" and asked coupon because you said that it was personal. :wink:

You realise that now you’re in the Nekki group you have to do what I say, right?

• @jessicaAcehost said:
    We can offer you
    Dual E5-2640
    32GB RAM
    8TB HDD
    1 IPv4 on 1Gbps port
    $60/month

Location Tampa, Florida

Don’t hold your breath on that PM.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited February 2021

Might want to look at the Dutch PCextreme? They offer 1GB KVMs for €1/mo, where you can add Ceph block storage at €10 per 2.5TB. That would be €20 for 5TB or €40/m for 10TB :yum:

https://pcextreme.nl/cloud-servers/starter and https://pcextreme.nl/cloud-servers-storage

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @Nekki
    If lesser storage suffices you can take @cociu 1GB , 3.6TB which is for €76/yr now but @cociu has already offered you 50/60% discount so should be
    1Gb , 3.6TB for €35-37/yr which is a damn pretty sweet deal

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited February 2021

@kuduku said: If lesser storage suffices you can take @cociu 1GB , 3.6TB which is for €76/yr now but @cociu has already offered you 50/60% discount so should be 1Gb , 3.6TB for €35-37/yr which is a damn pretty sweet deal

I concur, fucking sweet.

• @RickBakkr said:
    Might want to look at the Dutch PCextreme? They offer 1GB KVMs for €1/mo, where you can add Ceph block storage at €10 per 2.5TB. That would be €20 for 5TB or €40/m for 10TB :yum:

https://pcextreme.nl/cloud-servers/starter and https://pcextreme.nl/cloud-servers-storage

Never heard of these guys, are they reliable/good rep?

• @jessicaAcehost said:
    We can offer you
    Dual E5-2640
    32GB RAM
    8TB HDD
    1 IPv4 on 1Gbps port
    $60/month

Location Tampa, Florida

You've been a good girl until now -- don't start spamming now.

• @kuduku said:
    @Nekki
    If lesser storage suffices you can take @cociu 1GB , 3.6TB which is for €76/yr now but @cociu has already offered you 50/60% discount so should be

Thats not even 4 TB so not much storage space for 76 euros per year plus dont know whats recent uptime they have. Always had issues with keeping uptime and tickets response, still choice is open.

• @cociu said:

Ah.... Not My Luck today with this cociu offer

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@Nekki said: Never heard of these guys, are they reliable/good rep?

They have been existant since 2003 and are really reknowned to be a 'tech savvy' webhost in The Netherlands. Taken over by a major Dutch consolidator a few years ago, so they are not about to go anywhere anytime soon.

• @Merlincool said:

@kuduku said:
    @Nekki

Thats not even 4 TB

Oh, you're one of those guys.

Thanked by 1BBTN