Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NL Dedicated 2x E5-2640, 1,5Tbit/s DDoS Protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NL Dedicated 2x E5-2640, 1,5Tbit/s DDoS Protection

MarcoooMarcooo Member, Host Rep
edited February 2021 in Offers

Hello,

We have alot of dedicated servers on stock with the following specs.

D1:

• 2x E5-2640 12 Cores / 24 Threads
  • 32GB DDR3 ECC
  • 240GB SSD
    Price: €60 euro / month

Order here

D2:

• 2x E5-2640 12 Cores / 24 Threads
  • 64GB DDR3 ECC
  • 480GB SSD
  • Price: €70 euro / month

Order here

All our servers are located in the Netherlands and have a 1Gbit/s connection with unmetered traffic (fair use) and 1,5Tbit/s DDoS protection.

Payment methodes:
Ideal / Creditcard / Sofort / Bancontact / Bank transfer / Paysafecard / Belfius / Giropay

Company details:
KVK: 74502816
VAT: NL002418681B05
Adress: Trasmolenlaan 12 Woerden

Thanked by 1miu

Comments

• miumiu Member
    edited February 2021

DDos protection capacity sounds amazing.. 1.5Tbits.. I would be curious about what values and measures it really works in practice.
    Also hope to see in future some VPS advantaged offers

Thanked by 1Marcooo
  • MarcoooMarcooo Member, Host Rep

@miu said:
    DDos protection capacity sounds amazing.. 1.5Tbits.. I would be curious about what values and measures it really works in practice.

https://serverius.net/services/ddos-protection/

Thanked by 1miu
  • miumiu Member
    edited February 2021

And Now i realized this is probably your first offer here? So i forgot to say congrat!

Thanked by 1Marcooo

@miu said:
    And Now i realized this is probably your first offer here? So i forgot to say congrat!

Thanks but this is me second offer on LET. The first one was for webhosting.

• @Marcooo said:

@miu said:

You pay 3600 eur per month for the Diamond DDOS-protection package as a new provider?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited February 2021

@JoeMerit said:

@Marcooo said:

@miu said:

You pay 3600 eur per month for the Diamond DDOS-protection package as a new provider?

Nah, he either has the old package which is equal to current platinum/diamond, or then he colocates with another reseller that has the said package or the equivalent.

For example, you could Colocate with Royalehosting which operates in Meppel Serverius and enjoy from platinum/diamond package in their racks since they have the old version of it which is about same but fraction of price.

So choices:

1. Old version with equivalent specs.
    2. Serverius -> Colo Reseller -> Turbohost.nl
    3. Custom quote about anti-ddos pricing with some caveat.

No way hes paying 3600€ per month as you said.

We are not reselling from a other company but directly from Serverius.

• @stefeman said:

@JoeMerit said:

@Marcooo said:

@miu said:

Nah, he either has the old package which is equal to current platinum/diamond, or then he colocates with another reseller that has the said package or the equivalent.

For example, you could Colocate with Royalehosting which operates in Meppel Serverius and enjoy from platinum/diamond package in their racks since they have the old version of it which is about same but fraction of price.

So choices:

1. Old version with equivalent specs.
    2. Serverius -> Colo Reseller -> Turbohost.nl
    3. Custom quote about anti-ddos pricing with some caveat.

No way hes paying 3600€ per month as you said.

It could be platinum, that's 1.5 tbps as well and costs only €1999.

But with colo you get the free tin package which is already 300. So then there's 1700 left and I'm pretty sure they cut you a deal if you host a couple of racks.