Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for NL/DE located server with certain specs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for NL/DE located server with certain specs

parmegianoparmegiano Member
edited February 2021 in Requests

Hi,

I am looking for a server with a 10GBps port, doesn't have to be unmetered. 10TB metered would be sufficient. At least 64GB RAM would be preferred. 500GB SSD storage would be sufficient as well. Maximum budget would be 100-150 / month. But should be located the Netherlands or Germany. Windows OS system would be used. Someone has any suggestions?

Kind regards,
Marvin

Comments

• If your budget is tight "Hetzner"

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi Marvin, we could offer you a custom server if you'd like. You can reach out to me. Our DC is in The Netherlands.

• @momkin said:
    If your budget is tight "Hetzner"

as far as I can see they don't offer a 10Gbps port anywhere.

• @parmegiano are you ok with bucharest ? ping until de is 25ms. if yes i can match your budget , the rest is to discuss.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

@parmegiano said: as far as I can see they don't offer a 10Gbps port anywhere

They offer a 10gbps upgrade for about 40 eur/month - probably have to ticket to get it and I don't think it's available on all server configurations.

If you can up your budget @Clouvider - their 10gbps unmetered are dear but might be able to do something with a limit?

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Thanks @Mr_Tom

We can accommodate 10G metered and unmetered in all locations where Xeon E or Epyc is involved :-)