Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make money from your provider swag! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Make money from your provider swag!

Comments

• @Nekki said: pictures of mums wearing RackNerd

we want sisters/nurses ..

• @cociu said:

@Nekki said: pictures of mums wearing RackNerd

we want sisters/nurses ..

James wanted mums, his services, his choice of family member.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Nekki said:
    Good news everyone!

Justin from RackNerd has reached out to me and he is crazy for this thread to go big so will be offering free service for pictures of mums wearing RackNerd swag looking disappointedly at their offspring because they are participating in this thread.

He’ll be along soon to talk the deals, big thanks for Jason!

Uhm, "old men" and "mum" might be problematic. Quick question: must mum be alive?

• @jsg said:

@Nekki said:
    Good news everyone!

Justin from RackNerd has reached out to me and he is crazy for this thread to go big so will be offering free service for pictures of mums wearing RackNerd swag looking disappointedly at their offspring because they are participating in this thread.

He’ll be along soon to talk the deals, big thanks for Jason!

Uhm, "old men" and "mum" might be problematic. Quick question: must mum be alive?

Freaky-deaky!

It’s Martin’s call as he’s doing the deals, but I for one respect the pure effort of putting a hat on a corpse.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Best I can do is my car parked outside a providers DC?

• @Mr_Tom said:
    Best I can do is my car parked outside a providers DC?

Your username is on confectionary, so I feel you can do better.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Nekki said:

Freaky-deaky!

It’s Martin’s call as he’s doing the deals, but I for one respect the pure effort of putting a hat on a corpse.

The rest ("looking disappointed at me", etc) is perfectly fine though!

@Nekki said: Your username is on confectionary, so I feel you can do better.

That's some interesting logic. I do have some swag but I'm not sure how I'd go about convincing anyone to model it.

• @Mr_Tom said: That's some interesting logic. I do have some swag but I'm not sure how I'd go about convincing anyone to model it.

It's not easy. I suggest offering $$$.

@Nekki said: I suggest offering $$$

What if I offer more than you're paying? I'm out of pocket.

• @Mr_Tom said:

@Nekki said: I suggest offering $$$

What if I offer more than you're paying? I'm out of pocket.

This is really aimed at taking advantage of people without cashes who have family members/friends/partners who are easily suggestible or possibly dangerously stupid so I get to see peoples mums in hats.

Perhaps you could offer some free service for photos of swag wearers and we could share the photos, same deal I made to Dave at RackNerd.

Thanked by 1Mr_Tom
  • https://ibb.co/ZMKRDWG show me the money !!!!!!

Thanked by 3dustinc mrTom chip
  • @cold said:
    https://ibb.co/ZMKRDWG show me the money !!!!!!

Someone else needs to click on this before I do, I think this guy be mental.

@Nekki said: Someone else needs to click on this before I do, I think this guy be mental.

Image doesn't load for me.

• @Mr_Tom said:

@Nekki said: Someone else needs to click on this before I do, I think this guy be mental.

try with explorer, Mozilla doesn't want to load it

• @Nekki said:

@cold said:
    https://ibb.co/ZMKRDWG show me the money !!!!!!

Someone else needs to click on this before I do, I think this guy be mental.

ofc i am !

• @Mr_Tom said:

Oh Jesus Christ it’s a dead person in a hat isn’t it MODS SHUT THIS DOWN NOW SOMEONE KILLED A HOMELESS FOR $10 AND A RACKNERD VPS.

Thanked by 1Erisa

@cold said: try with explorer, Mozilla doesn't want to load it

No explorer on Debian ;)

• @Mr_Tom said:

@cold said: try with explorer, Mozilla doesn't want to load it

No explorer on Debian ;)

bad luck :P

@cold said: bad luck :P

Made me open up the the Windows laptop and it doesn't load in IE either lol

• HOW BAD IS THIS PICTURE THAT THE BROWSER ITSELF REFUSES TO LOAD IT

Thanked by 2t0m clarity_64
  • The picture is a masterpiece

• @Nekki said:
    HOW BAD IS THIS PICTURE THAT THE BROWSER ITSELF REFUSES TO LOAD IT

@Nekki you are just jealous that my mum is hotter !!! and she accepted to challenge.

• @cold said:

@Nekki said:

@Nekki you are just jealous that my mum is hotter !!! and she accepted to challenge.

I WILL NEVER KNOW YOUR HOT MOM BECAUSE THE IMAGE WILL NOT LOAD FOR ANYONE

• @Nekki said:

@cold said:

@Nekki said:

ur lose...can't help you !!! she doesn't want to do a second photo shooting...

• @cold said:

@Nekki said:

@cold said:

@Nekki said:

ur lose...can't help you !!! she doesn't want to do a second photo shooting...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• I can’t believe someone got their mum to look disappointed in a hat and no-one is able to see it, this is a cruel, cruel world.

• for some reason when i click in this thread , i was expecting nekki offering money to LET members to take large shit in their clothing

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

I don't think I've agreed to that @Nekki - but to help, I'll kick this thread off with FREE VPS for one year, no obligation to renew, no gimmicks.

PERHAPS some AMD RYZEN with NVMe in Buffalo New York. We'd provision them early next week. NEXT 5 COMMENTS win assuming you post the below:

NEKKI-THE-CREEP

HOLY GOODNESS! RackNerd has just announced AMD Ryzen VPS in Buffalo New York, YES within ColoCrosssing! No IPv6, sorry!!!

Thanked by 1risharde
This discussion has been closed.