Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Colo.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Colo.

Hello,

I have been looking at WorldStream, does anyone have experience with them?

They seem pretty affordable.

And are there any other super competitive Colocation like it? I know Serverius has some too, but other than that?

Comments

• In the past, I have used their servers and they were reliable. They are also well known around here IIRC. You can go with them if you don't find any better options.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

If you are looking for a half/full rack, you can contact YISP.NL too. We are using them and everything is great.

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

What locations are you looking for, for colocation?
    The Netherlands?

• MarcoooMarcooo Member, Host Rep

We offer colocation located in the Netherlands, Serverius Dronten.

• @Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    What locations are you looking for, for colocation?
    The Netherlands?

Basically anywhere in the Europe almost. Anyways the cheapest should be there only :tongue:

• @vnsugadev said:
    Hello,

I have been looking at WorldStream, does anyone have experience with them?

They seem pretty affordable.

And are there any other super competitive Colocation like it? I know Serverius has some too, but other than that?

read reviews about them on this and another forums also.

• What's your budget and specs? (Size, data, power etc) I might be able to help you out in Antwerp, Belgium.

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for the mention! We offer cheap colo in Norway :)

• In Netherlands? We colocate with CJ2 in Groningen.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

I'm interested in Netherlands colo too, looking around and seen that SmartDC is good.

Made a ticket for a quote, but haven't heard back.

https://www.smartdc.net - Their network is pretty good with them having a blend (https://bgpview.io/asn/49544)