Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DuelHost | 20FOR30 - GET THE OFFER THAT CAN'T BE BEATEN. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DuelHost | 20FOR30 - GET THE OFFER THAT CAN'T BE BEATEN.

2»

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

It's a competitive market, just let your products/services and customers do the talking.

This should apply to every provider.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@jsg said: @Francisco not only is a very well respected provider, and deservedly so, but he also has something particularly valuable and rare: a properly working and stable spine and thanks to that he actually stands for freedom of speech.

Thanks for the defense but I gotta take what I give ;)

I think he was just being playful, I don't think he was hating on either myself or Mike.

Anyway, I don't want to shit in his offer thread. Good luck on the sales.

Francisco

• DuelHost looking for a fight again.
    F'kin stupid name for a provider and pity the people who sign up.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @cociu said:

@Adam1 said: p.s. stay humble, you have just started out. dont get cocky

p.p.s your prices are not sustainable. warning for the future, think ahead.

will die sun no worry , if @Mikept is opened to manage the servers i put 20 servers right now 3 different locations and i will offer the service for 0.01 cents/10 years So lets play.

Waiting the @MikePT answer.

I hope you will learn a lesson here mr Amplificator , we are all here like brothers , no need to fuck another provider to survive , be inventive .

You want @MikePT to manage 20 servers for 10 years for which there's no revenue? SMH

• what, so much talking for renting hetzner server?