Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

virmuch!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

virmuch!

google233boygoogle233boy Member
edited January 2021 in Reviews

The following content is machine translation, please correct me if there is any error.

Very depressed The first time I posted was actually because of the unpleasant experience in virmuch!

I bought virmuch's $1.25 machine in order to run a test program.

"Limited Support Agreement" is written in the order interface. I understand the behavior of merchants very well, such a cheap vps, as long as it can run, it will meet my standards!

The ridiculous thing is that the machine list shows the "Active" status, but the server has been in the "Offline" status from delivery to the present. Whether it is booting, restarting, or reinstalling the system, the machine cannot run!

I understand the terms of the merchant, but they gave me a bad one and cannot be used! can not be used! Always offline!

According to the terms, if I need to ask for help, I have to pay 15 dollars every 15 minutes, and the order does not support refunds!

virmuch, my Ticket is not replied, do you intend to continue the server failure?

My ticket has been submitted for a long time, please reply "#436264"

You guys gave me a bad thing and haven't responded yet, the experience is very bad!

Current progress

Shortly after the post was published, virmuch made a refund without any reply. Thank you lowendtalk!

Comments

• LowEndSupport

• I find interesting that whenever comes out feedback about how bad is virmach it's actually customers fault. Something must be true than. Or virmach should up their prices to get rid of the bottom feeders.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • Kernel crash caused by too small memory? Maybe you can try to install Debian 8.

• @abiaolaoge said:
    Kernel crash caused by too small memory? Maybe you can try to install Debian 8.

I've tried centos6, debian7, debian8.

• @LTniger said:
    I find interesting that whenever comes out feedback about how bad is virmach it's actually customers fault. Something must be true than. Or virmach should up their prices to get rid of the bottom feeders.

Will you be happy when you spend money to buy something that others clearly price but is bad?

• @blackeye said:
    LowEndSupport

Let's shout "lowendsupport yes!"

• @google233boy said:

@LTniger said:
    I find interesting that whenever comes out feedback about how bad is virmach it's actually customers fault. Something must be true than. Or virmach should up their prices to get rid of the bottom feeders.

Will you be happy when you spend money to buy something that others clearly price but is bad?

For $1.25 I wouldn't care. My time is more valuable. But the drama for that amount of money, this is good :)

Keep us posted as you communicate with virmach via support ticket. And of course provide us screenshots or this entire history doesn't happened.

• @google233boy said:

@LTniger said:

you mentioned machine translation for your thread, but will you pick a workable translator?

And you need to polish your spelling, esp. when it is the host provider's name that you mis-typed, VirMach but not Virmuch, not verymuch right?

• I'm no very happy with virmach , but 1.25 only asking so much.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@google233boy said: virmuch made a refund without any reply

They probably can't wait for you to leave them :joy:

• @aRNoLD said:

@google233boy said:

@LTniger said:

you mentioned machine translation for your thread, but will you pick a workable translator?

And you need to polish your spelling, esp. when it is the host provider's name that you mis-typed, VirMach but not Virmuch, not verymuch right?

Sorry, I haven't noticed this mistake

• @notarobo said:
    I'm no very happy with virmach , but 1.25 only asking so much.

I understand their terms very well, I don't need other services, as long as the server can run, but they can't meet such simple requirements!

• @google233boy said: Shortly after the post was published, virmuch made a refund without any reply. Thank you lowendtalk!

Thanks to virmuch, who saved the day

(But no congrats on your first post, OP)

• They don't want to take too much bad PR

• Isn't that supposed to be not ordered?

• @google233boy What were the specs, and how did you order it? Did it say "robots only"?

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @google233boy said: Shortly after the post was published, virmuch made a refund without any reply. Thank you lowendtalk!

LOL, it seems he is online on LET much more than their website.

• @randomq said:
    @google233boy What were the specs, and how did you order it? Did it say "robots only"?

I bought “SSD256” directly on their website

• @google233boy said:

@randomq said:
    @google233boy What were the specs, and how did you order it? Did it say "robots only"?

I bought “SSD256” directly on their website

256MB RAM?
    should be more than enough

• Did you try reinstall? It may fix the issue.

• @tolovall said:
    Did you try reinstall? It may fix the issue.

I tried to start, restart, and reinstall the system.
    I tried to use centos6 debian7 debian8 debian9.
    but it can't run. always offline.
    end. I submitted the Ticke in virmach, but I didn't get any reply.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

OP was depressed, submitted a ticket and Virmuch refunded.

/thread

• @blackeye said:
    LowEndSupport

Apparently still better than "virmuch" support

• Thank You for the Ticket. @google233boy We sincerely value your business.

We've doubled your bandwidth

Thanked by 2ariq01 brueggus
  • @Sanjue007 said:
    Thank You for the Ticket. @google233boy We sincerely value your business.

We've doubled your bandwidth

Yo is this you? https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/169485/virmach-irritating-vps-for-kind-home#latest

• @google233boy said:

@tolovall said:

Sounds like maybe you interrupted a reinstall and broke it.

• Since it happens a lot @VirMach maybe I dont know ummm fix your code so a reinstall can't be interrupted? Unless Im too stupid to understand the issue that has been raised a lot?

• @TimboJones said:

@google233boy said:

@tolovall said:

Sounds like maybe you interrupted a reinstall and broke it.

It's offline from the beginning, and it's still like that until virmach refund. I try it for a long time, but all kinds of operations are different.

What I mean is that I have a long time between booting and reloading the system to make sure it can complete the current operation, but it still can't change.

The interval is more than 20 minutes, To ensure that the current command can be completed.