Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RackNerd SWAG is in! We'll be giving back.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RackNerd SWAG is in! We'll be giving back.

dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

RackNerd Swag is inbound! We will soon be giving away hats, stickers, pens, backpacks, mousepads, shirts, sweaters and more RackNerd branded swag.

RackNerd branded swag could be better, what type of additional swag should we do, any suggestions?

RackNerdBackpacks

RackNerdHats

Comments

• My god. Any VPS as gift?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@codydoby said:
    My god. Any VPS as gift?

Always, we do plenty of VPS giveaways - and more to come for sure <3

• codydobycodydoby Member
    edited January 2021

@dustinc said:

@codydoby said:
    My god. Any VPS as gift?

I can not sleep now (exiting). Waiting for the offer :)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc said:
    RackNerd branded swag could be better, what type of additional swag should we do, any suggestions?

Handkerchiefs are cost effective, gender neutral, and multipurpose. Or if you're too uptight for handkerchiefs, rona masks are also very popular these days.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Bang bang chef is cooking again...

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Reminds of the Donal Trump "Make America great again" and it was made in china.

Thanked by 1TheKiller

@codydoby said:

@dustinc said:

@codydoby said:
    My god. Any VPS as gift?

I can not sleep now (exiting). Waiting for the offer :)

<3

@fitkoh said:

@dustinc said:

Handkerchiefs are cost effective, gender neutral, and multipurpose. Or if you're too uptight for handkerchiefs, rona masks are also very popular these days.

Appreciate the ideas, I like them.

@farsighter said:
    Bang bang chef is cooking again...

Always B)

@Neoon said:
    Reminds of the Donal Trump "Make America great again" and it was made in china.

Hahaha 👊

Make more swag!

• jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited January 2021

I must have...

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Wow wow more bang <3

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Super cool!
    I'm sure @godslayer and I, alongwith many more would want to know if these can be sent across the globe!

Thanked by 2risharde dustinc
  • @dustinc said: We will soon be giving away hats, stickers, pens, backpacks, mousepads, shirts, sweaters and more RackNerd branded swag.

Where is fridge magnet?! C'mon, what is this, outrageous.
    No drinkware aka nice decent waterbottles?

also I like the idea of branded Bluetooth trackers - like for keys or something, fe. https://www.geektechbranding.com/bluetooth-key-finders.htm

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Cool, i want it all. :love:

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Get some pen's cheap to ship and cheap to get in bulk, Feel free do include one of those sweet hats in package :)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

There was once a LET host that had branded condoms made.

Not a suggestion, just a humorous memory.

Maybe keyboards...can't cost that much and your logo is in front of people constantly.

And, of course, stickers for laptops.

• @kwaralala said:
    Super cool!
    I'm sure @godslayer and I, alongwith many more would want to know if these can be sent across the globe!

Godslayer gets nothing 😭

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@raindog308 said:
    Maybe keyboards...can't cost that much and your logo is in front of people constantly.

And, of course, stickers for laptops.

I'm using a $3.89 keyboard, "Verbatim Slimline Keyboard".
    I guess logo printing would cost more than the keyboard itself.

However, clothing would be visible wherever the user walks, while keyboard can only be seen in a house / office.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • PandoGulfPandoGulf Veteran
    edited January 2021

WOW the backpack looks great.. & it's the North Face brand <3 .. you didn't go with cheap brand there !

As always!... amazing stuff from Dustin!

RackNerdBackpacks

I'm sure your sweaters would look soooo cool too.

RackNerdSweaters :smiley:

Thanked by 2nyamenk dustinc
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I prefer clothes and often wear vendor T-shirts and hoodies I got at conferences and trade shows.

I'm not wild about backpacks to be honest. I have a pile with logos I've gotten over the years. The bag I carry daily is one I bought for myself because it meets all of my needs, as opposed to the generic ones I've received as promos. A shoulder bag or backpack is a highly individual choice.

I do like tools - screwdrivers and multi-tools and often use logo'd tools.

Of course, logo'd Ferraris are very nice and are great for publicity. Payback/ROI, eh...maybe not so much.

Thanked by 2lentro dustinc
  • Last time i got Playing-Cards as swag from one ad-network provider.
    Even frisbee, caps/hats, tees, mugs, pen, pen-stand, wallet, keychain would be gr8!

@raindog308 said:
    I prefer clothes and often wear vendor T-shirts and hoodies I got at conferences and trade shows.

I'm not wild about backpacks to be honest. I have a pile with logos I've gotten over the years. The bag I carry daily is one I bought for myself because it meets all of my needs, as opposed to the generic ones I've received as promos. A shoulder bag or backpack is a highly individual choice.

I do like tools - screwdrivers and multi-tools and often use logo'd tools.

Of course, logo'd Ferraris are very nice and are great for publicity. Payback/ROI, eh...maybe not so much.

Makes total sense on the backpacks. Love the ideas too, branded screwdrivers are an awesome idea.

@JasonM said:
    Last time i got Playing-Cards as swag from one ad-network provider.
    Even frisbee, caps/hats, tees, mugs, pen, pen-stand, wallet, keychain would be gr8!

Mugs!!! Can't believe we forgot about these.

Thanked by 1JasonM

@PandoGulf said:
    WOW the backpack looks great.. & it's the North Face brand <3 .. you didn't go with cheap brand there !

As always!... amazing stuff from Dustin!

RackNerdBackpacks

I'm sure your sweaters would look soooo cool too.

RackNerdSweaters :smiley:

Always appreciate your support 🥰

Thanked by 1PandoGulf
  • When is Singapore coming :# @dustinc

Thanked by 1kwaralala

@icry said:
    When is Singapore coming :# @dustinc

Hi @icry -- we just need to get past this first quarter, and we can plan for additional expansion outside of what we have as a surprise :) A lot of expansion, within the first quarter to be announced. Keep an eye out, we will not disappoint 👊

• RackNerdGangGear love it :heart:

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • The one branded thing I use most frequently is powerbanks. A good quality powerbank is never a bad thing to carry around. I have two of them in my backpack, both of them are free swag from providers. :smile:

Here in Sweden, tube scarfs are very popular. A lot of people wear these outdoors during winter, and a majority of them are branded in some way. If you buy in bulk, they are usually dirt cheap.

And, as already mentioned, of course mugs and waterbottles. The mugs should be the insulated travel mug type of course.

A bit more expensive perhaps but also more impressive and eyecatching are 2FA hardware devices. Most users still think it's very hitech and futuristic when you pull out a small USB stick to authenticate with, even more so if it's NFC, so a branded hardware key always gets attention.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

""SWAG" is an old acronym that gay men used in the 60's that stood for "Secretly We Are Gay", and Swag was used as a label to identify and announce one's status publicly"

Imma just leave it there