Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

20% Lifetime Discount on Backup Storage | NetDynamics24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

20% Lifetime Discount on Backup Storage | NetDynamics24

NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep
edited January 2021 in Offers

NetDynamics24 is offering a 20% lifetime discount on monthly plans and 20% lifetime discount AND two months free on annual plans off our backups storage packages.

Simply put the following code on the order form to receive your 20% discount: LET20%

This is valid only until February 28, 2021 so don't miss out.

If insurance is a good idea for your Health, it's an even better idea for your server's health.
How much is peace of mind worth to you? Insure your data and sleep better at night knowing you are insured. NetDynamics24.com is offering peace of mind for only $2.40/month!
Server Location: Germany
Server specs: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1271 v3 @ 3.60GHz, 32 GB RAM, Enterprise Disks.

Plans:

Remote FTP Backup Account
Disk Space: 250 GB
Traffic: 2 TB
(S)FTP + SSH Access + rsync
Guaranteed bandwidth: 1 GBit/s
Normal price: $3/month. Discounted price: $2.40/month or $24/year ($2/month)
Order it now!

Disk Space: 500 GB
Traffic: 5 TB
Normal price: $4/month. Discounted price: $3.20/month or $32/year ($2.67/month)
Order it now!

Disk Space: 1 TB
Traffic: 10 TB
Normal price: $6/month. Discounted price: $4.80/month or $48/year ($4/month)
Order it now!

Disk Space: 2 TB
Traffic: 20 TB
Normal price: $11/month. Discounted price: $8.80/month or $88/year ($7.33/month)
Order it now!

Do you need more space? See all of our backup plans.

15 Years of excellent service proves that NetDynamics24 is not another Here Today, Gone Tomorrow host.

Contact us

Comments

• BSABSA Member
    edited January 2021

@NetDynamics24 I take it that this is ready backup space, i.e. not a VPS? What control panel / app is available? How many users can be created? What about SSL? Finally, do you backup the backup?

Thanks.

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@Sid said:
    @NetDynamics24 I take it that this is ready backup space, i.e. not a VPS? What control panel / app is available? How many users can be created? What about SSL? Finally, do you backup the backup?

Right, it is not a VPS, it is a backup storage.
    I can provide access to webmin/virtualmin. You can create unlimited users and SSL is included. There is an extra charge for backup of the backup.

• but hosthatch provides a 250gb VPS plan with only 15USD/y.

@jpeng said:
    but hosthatch provides a 250gb VPS plan with only 15USD/y.

It is different. The VPS will also need a OS and maybe a panel installation. Also the RAM will probably not be enough. But the most important is that if you try to store 200+ GB you will probably hit limits or TOS abuse. On the other side, storage space is what it is intended to do: You can use the entire 250 GB for backup files. We have a few clients using their 95-100% of space without any issues.

Thanked by 1jpeng
  • Guess u are using hetzner?

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited January 2021

@NetDynamics24 said:

@jpeng said:

But the most important is that if you try to store 200+ GB you will probably hit limits or TOS abuse.

If that were true you would see people complaining about this issue. They have been selling these 250 GB plans for years and I haven't seen these complaints. You can justify your pricing however you want but please don't resort to mudslinging.

@smallbibi said:
    If that were true you would see people complaining about this issue. They have been selling these 250 GB plans for years and I haven't seen these complaints. You can justify your pricing however you want but please don't resort to mudslinging.

I am not talking about the specific provider, but generally speaking from what I have seen so far with many providers.

• @jpeng said:

can buy now?

@Barnesanger said:
    Guess u are using hetzner?

Right now the server is from Hetzner but we plan to launch a new location in USA from another provider of course.

• @NetDynamics24 said: the server is from Hetzner

The server, as in one server?

@Barnesanger said:

@NetDynamics24 said: the server is from Hetzner

The server, as in one server?

If the question is how many servers do we have now, the answer is four, but I do not understand why do you ask that.

• You use the word insurance and insured a lot. In a lot of countries those are protected terms and have a regulatory body around them.

From the wording of your post one might interpret it as you selling insurance for backups.

@jamesrat said:
    You use the word insurance and insured a lot. In a lot of countries those are protected terms and have a regulatory body around them.

From the wording of your post one might interpret it as you selling insurance for backups.

Thanks, I will change it next time.

• Traffic is in+out?
    On website it's mentioned HTTPS - does that mean I can host static files?
    When do you think you'll introduce USA backup servers?

• webclouddevwebclouddev Member
    edited January 2021

@bolle said:

afik its pure storage server so i doubt

@bolle said:
    Traffic is in+out?
    When do you think you'll introduce USA backup servers?

Hi,
    Yes about traffic.
    It is not a host, it is just backup storage. You cannot host websites.
    We will launch US location in 2 months.

Thanked by 1bolle

@bolle said:
    Traffic is in+out?

If traffic is the problem, I can offer free upgrade if needed.

• It is shared hosting with port 80/443 close? So if all the users in a server uploads 200GB file size all at once.

@cazrz said:
    It is shared hosting with port 80/443 close? So if all the users in a server uploads 200GB file size all at once.

I cannot understand the question. We have many happy clients and never had problems.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited January 2021

@NetDynamics24 said:

@bolle said:
    Traffic is in+out?

@NetDynamics24 said:

@cazrz said:
    It is shared hosting with port 80/443 close? So if all the users in a server uploads 200GB file size all at once.

I cannot understand the question. We have many happy clients and never had problems.

Stop dodging and answer the fucking questions. These are simple yes/no questions, it's not that hard.

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@bolle said:
    Traffic is in+out?

No, it's not a problem, just needed clarification - whether it's 2TB OUT or is it 2TB combined IN&OUT

@bolle said:

No, it's not a problem, just needed clarification - whether it's 2TB OUT or is it 2TB combined IN&OUT

Yes it is combined in and out but never had a client reaching the bandwidth limit up to now.

Thanked by 1bolle
  • @NetDynamics24
    doesnt meet pricing rules

Normal price: $11/month. Discounted price: $8.80/month or $88/year ($7.33/month)

@Unbelievable said:

doesnt meet pricing rules

It is obvious that my offer bothers lot of people here. Ok sir, I will remove this plan next time if that is OK with you.

• UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited January 2021

• JioJio Member
    edited January 2021

@NetDynamics24 said: It is obvious that my offer bothers lot of people here. Ok sir, I will remove this plan next time if that is OK with you.

Have you considered reading the rules AT ALL? Your literal first post breaks them.

edited January 2021

@Jio said:

@NetDynamics24 said: It is obvious that my offer bothers lot of people here. Ok sir, I will remove this plan next time if that is OK with you.

Have you considered reading the rules AT ALL? Your literal first post breaks them.

I have read them of course and I try not to break any rules as some others did here. Also in case you didn't notice, it is not my first post. By the way which rule did I violate?

@Unbelievable said:

Very helpful message.... Can you show me which pricing rule did I break?

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@Unbelievable said:

Very helpful message.... Can you show me which pricing rule did I break?

The pricing rule where vps need to be $7 or less. But what exactly are you offering anyway? You mention ftp, ssh and rsync, and your site even has options for multiaccounts.

What exactly are you selling? Credentials to access these services? A shared hosting account with only ftp? To me this is a very confusing offer.