Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ NVMe ★ FREE Ryzen Beta ★ LA & NL ★ Ryzen $38/2YR ★ 1TB HDD $80/2YR ★ 1.5GB From $9.20/YR - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ NVMe ★ FREE Ryzen Beta ★ LA & NL ★ Ryzen $38/2YR ★ 1TB HDD $80/2YR ★ 1.5GB From $9.20/YR

Comments

• For you, definitely.

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1166099

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 490425

• CaptainDuckCaptainDuck Member
    edited January 2021

LOCATION REQUEST
    Order ID: 575708
    Preferred Location: Singapore, SG

• ADDITIONAL RAM
    Order ID: 1166614

• ADDITIONAL RAM
    Order ID: 3009600361

• ADDITIONAL RAM
    Order ID:6371194231

Thank you so much!

• @VirMach said:

@suricloud said: ADDITIONAL RAM
    Invoice #1165057

Hi, this is still not paid. It would have to be paid first/activated so I can apply the additional memory on the activated service.

Hi,
    Just paid the invoice 1165057
    Please add additional ram now.

• @suricloud said:

@VirMach said:

@suricloud said: ADDITIONAL RAM
    Invoice #1165057

Hi, this is still not paid. It would have to be paid first/activated so I can apply the additional memory on the activated service.

Hi,
    Just paid the invoice 1165057
    Please add additional ram now.

Maybe not right now -- no doubt you can wait a bit

Thanked by 2saibal skorous
  • iyousafiyousaf Member
    edited January 2021

I am totally unsatisfied with their service. They have frequent outages for longer time. I am now thinking to switch from their service. They are extremely unreliable.

• @iyousaf said:
    I am totally unsatisfied with their service. They have frequent outages for longer time. I am now thinking to switch from their service. They are extremely unreliable.

Interesting. Which location? I have not seen this on any of mine.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • @skorous said: Interesting. Which location? I have not seen this on any of mine.

Let guess ... He abused, got shutdown, did try again, got shutdown again, complained with abusing number of ticket and there we are.

Thanked by 2TimboJones bulbasaur
  • saibalsaibal Member
    edited January 2021

Maybe the outage is not with VirMach, they just posted in the wrong thread. An avatar search leads to this (was posted on Linode's forum):

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @saibal said: Maybe the outage is not with VirMach, they just posted in the wrong thread. An avatar search leads to this (was posted on Linode's forum):

3 years ago ?

• @ben47955 said: 3 years ago ?

Well, I meant they seem to have a history of mixing up providers. Their current outage might not be with VirMach.

• @ben47955 said:

Let guess ... He abused, got shutdown, did try again, got shutdown again, complained with abusing number of ticket and there we are.

Well, that was admittedly my guess but I was going to let them tell the story themselves... ;-)

• FREE MORDOR
    MEDICINAL DRAMS
    Mordor ID: Troll

Thanked by 1spifey
  • iyousafiyousaf Member
    edited January 2021

@saibal said:

@ben47955 said: 3 years ago ?

Well, I meant they seem to have a history of mixing up providers. Their current outage might not be with VirMach.

My current issue was with Virmach and I am in no confusion. The thread posted above was the issue with Linode and due to fact that I was using Digital Ocean for a long time, I was using their terminology. The purpose of my post was to alert you that you could have continuous outages due to unreliable service.

• @skorous said:

@iyousaf said:

Interesting. Which location? I have not seen this on any of mine.

This was for ATLKVM15 node.

• @ben47955 said:

@skorous said: Interesting. Which location? I have not seen this on any of mine.

Wrong guess my dear firend.

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited January 2021

Nvm, ignore me

• ADDITIONAL RAM
    **Order ID: 1167010

• @bobe said:
    ADDITIONAL RAM

So, after all your complain, you still buy from them?

• @ben47955 said:

@bobe said:
    ADDITIONAL RAM

How can this guy consume the account balance if he doesn't buy from them again?

• @iyousaf said: This was for ATLKVM15 node.

According to the status page, there where two downtime last week and that show they are award of the issues and they are looking into fixing it. So, for you, it's enough to call them worst host ever ?

@abiaolaoge said: How can this guy consume the account balance if he doesn't buy from them again?

Well, maybe I reacted too quickly.

• @ben47955 said:

@iyousaf said: This was for ATLKVM15 node.

According to the status page, there where two downtime last week and that show they are award of the issues and they are looking into fixing it. So, for you, it's enough to call them worst host ever ?

@abiaolaoge said: How can this guy consume the account balance if he doesn't buy from them again?

Well, maybe I reacted too quickly.

Ben, 2 times long outages in that particular week and one almost full day outage this week. Now it's up to you what to call this. yes for me this is the worst performance. My previous host doesn't have ever such issues.

• @iyousaf said: Ben, 2 times long outages in that particular week and one almost full day outage this week. Now it's up to you what to call this. yes for me this is the worst performance. My previous host doesn't have ever such issues.

Every provider have their issues at some point. When you deal with some hundred nodes, it's expected to have issues and it's seem there no data lost. There much sad stories than that.

• @iyousaf said: Ben, 2 times long outages in that particular week and one almost full day outage this week. Now it's up to you what to call this. yes for me this is the worst performance. My previous host doesn't have ever such issues.

Who was your previous provider?

• @ben47955 said:

@bobe said:
    ADDITIONAL RAM

Refund to the account, may I ask you to use it to waste?

• Would you like to buy the balance of my account and can my account balance be transferred?