Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

v6 or v4 or both? Get your promotions in Canada and Germany KVM - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

v6 or v4 or both? Get your promotions in Canada and Germany KVM

Comments

• Problem temporarily solved by a ticket.
    So by now if you need change os, just send a ticket.

• Hello guys,

Thanks for your interest. We are out of stock in Germany. I have made some promotions for Canada (further) so you get to test Canadian Intel Servers (Really amazing performance)

https://hosterlabs.net/panel/cart.php?a=add&pid=124

0.5 GB RAM , 1vCPU and 10 GB NVMe for 5$/quarter

https://hosterlabs.net/panel/cart.php?a=add&pid=149

1.5 GB RAM, 1 vCPU and 10GB NVMe for 7$/quarter

Excelent options to tunnel your v6 traffic through :)

@DrSlime said:
    Problem temporarily solved by a ticket.
    So by now if you need change os, just send a ticket.

Yes please do so via Ticket for now. We will contact solusio for steps and help on this issues. We will also update our TB guides and docs accordingly.

• Intel Xeon-E 2288G

Probably on pair with a Ryzen or better.

• @Hosterlabs please check my DM.

• For the 'Plus NVMe' it is written 'Do not use a VPN', can you explain the reason for that. I found that only for that type.

• @007sascha said:
    For the 'Plus NVMe' it is written 'Do not use a VPN', can you explain the reason for that. I found that only for that type.

It was a mistake of ours. It was to avoid fraud but it seemed ineffective. It means nothing.

Best regards!

• @Hosterlabs How to connect to SolusVM Control panel?
    There is no account password for solusvm control panel in the email.
    Ticket #jybm90

• @wl4236820 said:
    @Hosterlabs How to connect to SolusVM Control panel?
    Ticket #jybm90

Some of the accounts are deployed on "SolusIO" panel, which is new and expensive than the SolusVM. SolusIO has no separate panel here as of now and all actions need to be completed from the billing panel itself.

• Excuse me, will you provide custom ISO functions in the future? This is very useful for me. :)

• wl4236820wl4236820 Member
    edited January 2021

@sahjanivishal said:

@wl4236820 said:
    Ticket #jybm90

Some of the accounts are deployed on "SolusIO" panel, which is new and expensive than the SolusVM. SolusIO has no separate panel here as of now and all actions need to be completed from the billing panel itself.

The VNC of the billing panel cannot be operated, and the rescue mode cannot be started,

• @wl4236820 said:

@sahjanivishal said:

@wl4236820 said:
    Ticket #jybm90

The VNC of the billing panel cannot be operated, and the rescue mode cannot be started,

I have also encountered a situation where it cannot be operated. Just wait a few minutes and click Reinstall. This is how I did it.

• @403_Forbidden said:

@wl4236820 said:

@sahjanivishal said:

@wl4236820 said:
    Ticket #jybm90

I have also encountered a situation where it cannot be operated. Just wait a few minutes and click Reinstall. This is how I did it.

What I need is not re installation, but VNC operation or rescue mode operation.

• Hello,

I believe this is case to case related. There are some issues with some customers. Please let us know which browser are you using and if the issue persists in incognito mode or other browser.

• @Hosterlabs said:
    Hello,

I believe this is case to case related. There are some issues with some customers. Please let us know which browser are you using and if the issue persists in incognito mode or other browser.

Google Chrome,thanks

• GermanVPS
    The promotion code entered has already been used

• @Ryan22 said:
    GermanVPS
    The promotion code entered has already been used

Hello,

We had run out of stock but it should work now, that we have restocked our location with more IP's and Storage.

• tomletomle Member, LIR

Got one in Germany, it seems to be unstable unfortunately and rebooted earlier today, maybe twice (didn't login to check).

• @tomle said:
    Got one in Germany, it seems to be unstable unfortunately and rebooted earlier today, maybe twice (didn't login to check).

Hello,

Yes we had to add a new drive urgently because there were some issues on one of the nodes. You are seeing a 20-30min maintenance after 12:00 where DC installed new drives. And at 18:00+ hours we were configuring the drives so they required a reboot.

Vm's do not turn on automatically, so we had to turn them on afterwards, hence the long time without ping.

Still within our SLA of 99.9%

Sorry if this was the case.

Best regards!

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@Hosterlabs said:

@tomle said:

Hello,

Yes we had to add a new drive urgently because there were some issues on one of the nodes. You are seeing a 20-30min maintenance after 12:00 where DC installed new drives. And at 18:00+ hours we were configuring the drives so they required a reboot.

Vm's do not turn on automatically, so we had to turn them on afterwards, hence the long time without ping.

Still within our SLA of 99.9%

Sorry if this was the case.

Best regards!

Thanks for the explanation. Would have appreciated a note via email though.
    Will continue to keep an eye on the server, solid performance so far though I'm not running anything taxing on it at the moment.

• GermanVPS promo code has expired @Hosterlabs

• Yes I know, promotion is over. Sorry, we ran out of promotional stock really quickly.

And promotions were way too good :)

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Hosterlabs said: And promotions were way too good :)

Indeed <3

Thanked by 1Hosterlabs
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited February 2021

@Hosterlabs I have orderd a GermanVPS of 2C2G last month, and paid by annually, it's $18 per year, the Next Due Date is 2022-01-20, but seems generate an invoice of $1.84 now? it show as "20 Jan 2021 - 31 Jan 2021", and in the Cloud panel, it show as "Your account has been locked. Some features are not available." :(

in the WHMCS, my vps show as $18 Annually, but at the same time, in the Cloud Panel, the vps show as "$5.40 per month $0.0075 per hour".

it seems both the WHMCS and your Cloud Panel are simultaneous and double billing?

• @hotsnow said:
    @Hosterlabs I have orderd a GermanVPS of 2C2G last month, and paid by annually, it's $18 per year, the Next Due Date is 2022-01-20, but seems generate an invoice of $1.84 now? it show as "20 Jan 2021 - 31 Jan 2021", and in the Cloud panel, it show as "Your account has been locked. Some features are not available." :(

in the WHMCS, my vps show as $18 Annually, but at the same time, in the Cloud Panel, the vps show as "$5.40 per month $0.0075 per hour".

it seems both the WHMCS and your Cloud Panel are simultaneous and double billing?

Correct. We will solve that during working hours, your server should still be on :)

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • Just purchased a Canadian server. As has been mentioned, does not appear to provision after ordering. How long is the wait time?

• Well it appears my server provisioned, but won't run. Also cannot install OS. Put out a ticket, hopefully it gets answered soon.

• Wow. Customer support suuuuuucks! 9 hours and still no help with a sever that has been provision, but is unreachable. @hosterlabs what is going on with your support??

• HosterlabsHosterlabs Member
    edited February 2021

Hello Thomas,

I am sorry you are mad about the support. Sadly, we sometimes address "random" unknown issues that are not presented before. Your ticket came in after-hours which was handled by one of our T1 Technicians for around 2-3 hours. Then I stepped in today during working hours.

I am checking your issue, please have no doubt we will credit the corresponding lost time plus some extra additional time due to the long waiting times.

We are doing as best as we can and I am sorry for any delay/issue you might have experienced.

Best Regards
    Jacobo C.

P.D. We have a big red warning sign on our product page that states:
    "
    These servers are IPv6 and only IPv6. We can not add any IPv4 to this servers. Make sure to check you can connect to them by testing your network prior!Also, the support on this servers is not our standard support. Expect 20min-2hrs response times for emergencies and up to 3 working days for non-emergencies.
    "

This is due to their extremely low price.

Thanked by 1waynechris
  • @Hosterlabs said:
    Hello Thomas,

I am sorry you are mad about the support. Sadly, we sometimes address "random" unknown issues that are not presented before. Your ticket came in after-hours which was handled by one of our T1 Technicians for around 2-3 hours. Then I stepped in today during working hours.

I am checking your issue, please have no doubt we will credit the corresponding lost time plus some extra additional time due to the long waiting times.

We are doing as best as we can and I am sorry for any delay/issue you might have experienced.

Best Regards
    Jacobo C.

P.D. We have a big red warning sign on our product page that states:
    "
    These servers are IPv6 and only IPv6. We can not add any IPv4 to this servers. Make sure to check you can connect to them by testing your network prior!Also, the support on this servers is not our standard support. Expect 20min-2hrs response times for emergencies and up to 3 working days for non-emergencies.
    "

This is due to their extremely low price.

@Hosterlabs day three and support finally got back to me and did a reinstall.

Now the server is "stable" but cannot connect to it from outside the local network so I have no idea what is going on.

Also, I do not understand the point of a warning sign that says 'Make sure to check you can connect to them by testing your network prior"

Prior to what? Purchase? How will I know if I can connect to the server prior to purchase. And why would you sell servers, cheap or not, that you cannot connect to?

In either case, I think I need to seek a refund. How do I do that?