Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delete this thread
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delete this thread

KarloKarlo Member
edited January 2021 in Providers

delete me

Comments

• stratagemstratagem Member, Host Rep

You have backups though, right? Have you tried giving them a ring?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Ban OP.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Karlo said:
    Hello guys,
    im actually hosting few machines on Sonicfast and since yesterday my all machines are down.
    Support is not answering. Over 20 hours now! Like what the fuck is going on there ????

Please take care, if someone knows more let me know.

i will move out from there!

Oh my, the PMS is real with this one.

Take @deank's advice and sue.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Karlo said:
    delete me

Oh nooooo... I'm late to the party :(

• @Karlo said:
    delete me

No congrats on your first discussion since October 2018

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • MoofieMoofie Member
    edited January 2021

OP, seems as if SonicFast staff is active in Discord, they are aware and working towards a resolution.

• It's almost like all these providers are low end or something...

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Karlo said:
    delete me

Plus 1 for Ban and delete OP as requested!

• @WebProject said:

@Karlo said:
    delete me

Plus 1 for Ban and delete OP as requested!

oh guys, i logged in into my wrong account. im longer here, dont bash me haha

delete this thread, then i will report with correct account, you can also delete this account. @admin

@Karlo said: oh guys, i logged in into my wrong account. im longer here, dont bash me haha

how many accounts do you have? I personally seen a few dozen profiles on LET which were registered a several years back with one post and suddenly is used for "legit" reviews for certain providers.

• @WebProject said:

@Karlo said: oh guys, i logged in into my wrong account. im longer here, dont bash me haha

how many accounts do you have? I personally seen a few dozen profiles on LET which were registered a several years back with one post and suddenly is used for "legit" reviews for certain providers.

Yes and i see a guy like you, who is exactly doing this.
    You are here to promote your business not me. So please don't talk to me.
    Go somewhere to promote your shitty business.

And thing for you. You try to earn money online but your website looks like it was coded in 1990. So please go for bit money, to spend into your business. Before you talk random shit. Just to promote your stuff.

dump ass.

• I also have services with SonicFast, and they are also down.

To me - it looks like their IP address was dropped by Zare, as it dies right when it hits Zare.

Support has not been silent though, they did tell me that there is an issue and it is being worked on.

Overall, except this current downtime - sonicfast has been pretty solid for me. I am sure @Mario-SF is on top of things :-)

edited January 2021

@Karlo said: Yes and i see a guy like you, who is exactly doing this.

we never done such, but as I have mentioned I seen the profiles were inactive and suddenly started posting reviews.

Based on your response the truth is hurting you!

• @WebProject said:

we never done such, but as I have mentioned I seen the profiles were inactive and suddenly started posting reviews.

take some money to hire me, i help to improve your website. Feel welcome.

@Karlo said:

@WebProject said:

take some money to hire me, i help to improve your website. Feel welcome.

we don't pay for fake reviews, so don't need any of your help!

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

@t0ny0 said:
    I also have services with SonicFast, and they are also down.

To me - it looks like their IP address was dropped by Zare, as it dies right when it hits Zare.

Support has not been silent though, they did tell me that there is an issue and it is being worked on.

Overall, except this current downtime - sonicfast has been pretty solid for me. I am sure @Mario-SF is on top of things :-)

To note nothing was dropped by us. I am sure SonicFast will resolve whatever it may be.

• @Zare said:

@t0ny0 said:

To note nothing was dropped by us. I am sure SonicFast will resolve whatever it may be.

Ah, quite possible. Sorry, I was just guessing :-)

@t0ny0 said:

@Zare said:

@t0ny0 said:

Its all good, just wanted to clarify :)

• @Zare said: Its all good, just wanted to clarify

Surprising to see how quick you are to answer even when you are not tagged.

• @Zare said:

@t0ny0 said:

@Zare said:

@t0ny0 said:

Its all good, just wanted to clarify :)

No Harry Potter magic?

@ben47955 said:

@Zare said: Its all good, just wanted to clarify

Its 9:30PM during a nationwide lockdown, what else is there to do but be a lurker on LET

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint

@seriesn said: No Harry Potter magic?

>

Not this time ;)

• @Zare said:

@ben47955 said:

@Zare said: Its all good, just wanted to clarify

Its 9:30PM during a nationwide lockdown, what else is there to do but be a lurker on LET

We welcome you with open arms :-)

Thanked by 1Zare