Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cockbox.org - Paid but nothing? Possible SCAM?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cockbox.org - Paid but nothing? Possible SCAM?

xrzxrz Member

So yesterday i paid with bitcoin for their vps server, transactions is confirmed but on their site shows as unpaid - awaiting payment?? Support ticket not responing...

Be aware!

Comments

• Seriously? You paid money to a place called 'cock box'??

I don't even have sympathy for you..

Next you'll say you bought a VM from yoursistersgenitals.com and complain it doesn't work either....

• OK

• jhjh Member
    edited January 2021

Your cock box will arrive in discreet packaging in 7-10 days.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

they deliver big cock including letter with vps details with FedEx in 7-10 days

Thanked by 3JasonM bulbasaur Moofie
  • xrzxrz Member

@TheLinuxBug said: Seriously? You paid money to a place called 'cock box'??

I always try different hostings, why not to try out? just be aware! i will respond again and correct title if i get respond from cockbox back...

• deankdeank Member, Troll

lol

What a dick.

• No worries, cockbox is reliable. Maybe they just pumping that cock to be a bit bigger, because it's winter. Wait 3 days.

Thanked by 2JasonM hyperblast
  • xrzxrz Member

@LTniger said: No worries, cockbox is reliable

Hmm not to mention its funny site, its jokin on every side --> "60-Second Provisioning
    Your server is automatically provisioned on payment confirmation."
    Hope would be no more than 60 days lol

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited January 2021

Lower your expectations for Cockbox a bit, this isn't your average LE host. But even with that being said, they're still less likely to run away with your money compared to your average summer host.

Just give your ticket a few pings (probably once a day) and it should be fine.

Thanked by 1xrz
  • AndruAndru Member
    edited January 2021

Nice name

• xrzxrz Member
    edited January 2021

@jmgcaguicla said: Just give your ticket a few pings (probably once a day) and it should be fine.

https://twitter.com/gexcolo --> "Also, I am not and have never been suicidal. I don't do any drugs that can kill you, and have tripped acid enough times to know not to jump out of any windows.
    If I die it was murder."
    --> so in my luck he is dead with my bitcoin great :DDD

• Wait. This is real?
    Website, Name, PaymentMethods and 'features' sound/look trustworthy...

10/10 would order my business critical CockBox there.

• xrzxrz Member
    edited January 2021

@Wolf said: Wait. This is real?

Owner is "Vincent Canfield", also own cock.li mail site, i wanted to try them out, but for now it sound like a SCAM as nothin deliviered for my payment...

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@jmgcaguicla said:
    they're still less likely to run away with your money compared to your average summer host.

My summer host isn't running anywhere.
    However, I don't sell cocktails or cardboard boxes.
    If your VM doesn't work, please check whether it's summer at server location.

• This is so hilarious.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Summer hosts do not run.

They burn themselves down.

• Yes, it's real. Owners: https://ovo.sc/ . They are not cheap. How OP found them?

• xrzxrz Member
    edited January 2021

@LTniger said: Yes, it's real. Owners: https://ovo.sc/ . They are not cheap. How OP found them?

i know its real, but for now its scam, got nothin in return :D ovo.sc is also from novogara.com quasi networks...

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited January 2021

Its actually quite reputable.. ..for a bulletproof provider that allows mass scanning, dmca and phishing.

They also dont help law enforcement if someone makes a bomb threat from their free email.

Other than that, the owner is a living meme and banned from almost all hosting/computer conventions for his public far right and straight off neo nazi views.. The dude literally runs email tld's like:

1. horsefucker.org
    2. national.shitposting.agency
    3. nigge.rs
    4. hitler.rocks
    5. nuke.africa

and plenty of others lol.

Give them some time and Im sure that troll responds to you somehow.

• xrzxrz Member

@stefeman said: that allows mass scanning, dmca and phishing

for how long ;)

• @xrz said:

@stefeman said: that allows mass scanning, dmca and phishing

for how long ;)

They do not seem to limit it.

• xrzxrz Member

@stefeman said: They do not seem to limit it.

i mean soon or later they will be forced to do something with it anyway

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

OP got cock-blocked by cockbox.

Fair enough.

• Geez. Their main office is in Seychelles and you still didn't see any red flags?

• xrzxrz Member
    edited January 2021

@DennisdeWit said: Geez. Their main office is in Seychelles and you still didn't see any red flags?

problem is that cock.li is mail service run by him -> 965284 users (idk if real), its real service, he probably have servers from novogara.com, too seychelles, but he act weird...

• @xrz said:

@DennisdeWit said: Geez. Their main office is in Seychelles and you still didn't see any red flags?

problem is that cock.li is mail service run by him -> 965284 users (idk if real), its real service, he probably have servers from novogara.com, too seychelles, but he act weird...

Servers from that certain hosting provider make problems even worse.

• MoofieMoofie Member
    edited January 2021

Cockbox is supposedly in Flokinet’s DC. OP, would you explain what you need this bulletproof server for?

• xrzxrz Member
    edited January 2021

@Moofie said: what you need this

to try their network

@Moofie said: Cockbox is supposedly in Flokinet’s DC

Flokinet said they have nothing todo with them :D

• Cockbox is run by @gexcolo on Twitter:

Support is slow but I've had a box with them since 2017 and they're still up.

Thanked by 1kkrajk