Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ NVMe ★ FREE Ryzen Beta ★ LA & NL ★ Ryzen $38/2YR ★ 1TB HDD $80/2YR ★ 1.5GB From $9.20/YR - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ NVMe ★ FREE Ryzen Beta ★ LA & NL ★ Ryzen $38/2YR ★ 1TB HDD $80/2YR ★ 1.5GB From $9.20/YR

Comments

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 574779

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163328

Have a nice day

• 9.2 plan out of stock.

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163331

< 3

• **FREE BETA ORDER
    INVOICE #1163338

20 years Beta testing experience.will report for any bugs/vulnerabilities,feedback etc.

thank you for awesome services.**

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 574792
    Invoice ID: 1163340

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163343

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Invoice ID: 1163732

• @VirMach said: FREE BETA ORDER

Order ID: [Enter Order ID]

@kalipus said:

@VirMach said: FREE BETA ORDER

Order ID: No Order ID
    Invoice ID: 1163284

my account was deleted

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Invoice #1163743

• For +512MB
    Invoice ID:1163759
    Order:489663
    Is that right?

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: [#489502]

• lianwolianwo Member
    edited January 2021

--

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Ticket #330416 - Order #489690

• FREE BETA ORDER
    ORDER ID 1163809

• longvy2klongvy2k Member
    edited January 2021

FREE BETA ORDER
    Order number: 1151217266
    Invoice #1163819

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 6630051780
    Invoice ID: 1163821

• DoragonDoragon Member
    edited January 2021

@Doragon said:
    FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163139

Thank you!

@VirMach I wasn't included in the list of orders processed on Page 1. Thank you so much!

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163234

• Please refund the paid fee because you cannot provide the service in 40 days

• gmsgms Member

FREE BETA ORDER
    Invoice #1163878

Can't find my order id :'(

• bishwabishwa Member
    edited January 2021

ADDITIONAL RAM
    Order ID: 1163871

• Hi, I've already explained to you the options. I have cancelled this and refunded it to store credit since you've contacted us again requesting a refund and I've already told you that this is the only way we can refund.

Soheil G.

Sales & Management

I purchased your service, asked you for a refund, then cancelled my service and then just refunded my account balance, which is still with your company and I can't use it, that's how you process orders

Thanked by 1afn
  • So, you askend for a refund when it's clearly stated it is not refundable?

• @imok said:
    So, you askend for a refund when it's clearly stated it is not refundable?

Some one don't understand how to forgive,

Thanked by 2Doragon bulbasaur
  • edited January 2021

AMD Yes!
    Ryzen VPS futures!

• @imok said:

I asked for a refund for the services you could not provide, why can't I get a refund? I never agreed to have your account credit returned, so what does that mean to me?

• @bobe said:

@imok said:

I asked for a refund for the services you could not provide, why can't I get a refund?

Just in case, I didn't provide you anything, Virmach did.

@bobe said:
    I never agreed to have your account credit returned, so what does that mean to me?

In the OP it clearly states the dates and more conditions. You agreed to that in addition to the general terms and conditions on the Virmach website.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@ravenchad said: Singapore would be a prime location Hopefully it could happened. Will the beta users ( with unpaid order ) but paid the service after the Beta testing period, could be able to choose a location?

You would have to get a migration processed. We could potentially consider letting people move around freely for a time period after the beta depending on how we process them, or letting people select one again if we do end up terminating/recreating them.

We'll definitely include some communication on how the process will go after the beta.

@storm said: How do I complete my order then without getting charged for the free beta? I can't delete my previously entered credit card or PayPal.

@pwned said: I'd love to beta (and tend to give lots of feedback, especially about control panels and VNC access...), but not sure I want to commit to a year. (I've got a ton of credit in your system, so signing up for the beta will trigger a purchase with no refund.) If you had a monthly option I wouldn't feel so bad about burning credit.

Half-tempted to create a second account just for the beta, but I don't want to cause you any more problems than you've already had lately.

Okay so for these, here's our instructions.

Order the package, but be sure to select Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency as your payment method. This will prevent any credit card or PayPal auto-charges. Then post on this thread as you usually would. You can then submit a request (if the invoice generates after beta, and you would like to continue) using the appropriate button to switch it away from Bitcoin/Crypto.

If you have store credits, I believe this version of our billing system actually allows you to opt out of applying the credits on a new order. If you opt out and it still gets auto-billed to the invoice, just leave a note on your reply to this thread that you selected Bitcoin/Crypto as suggested, and opted out, but it still applied your store credit to the order, and it'll be removed from the invoice. Let's put a time limit on that though: we're only going to do that from today until the 20th. After that, keep an eye out for an update from us past this post. I'll have more feedback by then and perhaps a better way of doing things should we run into issues.

Thanked by 2ravenchad pwned
  • @VirMach said:
    You would have to get a migration processed. We could potentially consider letting people move around freely for a time period after the beta depending on how we process them, or letting people select one again if we do end up terminating/recreating them.

We'll definitely include some communication on how the process will go after the beta.

Nice! Thanks @VirMach . Really hoping for this to happen. For users who paid, please vote SG loc 😂