Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rebound Special + Free Directadmin + Free Migration assistance (NYC/LA/Miami/London/Singapore/Japan) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rebound Special + Free Directadmin + Free Migration assistance (NYC/LA/Miami/London/Singapore/Japan)

2»

Comments

• Just joined the "Family" of Nexus Bytes :smile:

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited January 2021

@DA_Mark said:

@seriesn said:

f

This is way too quiet for a NexusBytes thread. Next three existing NexusBytes customers who post "C'mon, man!" can order anything they want from this thread, for up to a year... OR, renew anything they already have for up to a year, and us greedy corporate folks at DA will reimburse you for it (PayPal only).

missed again :s the last time is https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/168882/ :'(

• What.....
    DA........
    Fuq 0.o.......

HEY!!! I missed out on the fun :/. Frikking @DA_Mark and his sneak attack. Damn greedy corporates -_-. C'mon, man!

Jk. Thank you so much @DA_Mark for your continued support and partnership brother. The love we continue to receive from both our Family members, Vendors are partners, continues to motivate is to push for better and move forward. You guys are DA Friggin best!! No questions asked and definitely no pun intended. <3. Thank you for everything.

2021 will be a fun year. Exciting updates are coming and we are super hyped about the future <3

@jeffric said:
    Just joined the "Family" of Nexus Bytes :smile:

Aye!! Welcome to the family fam! Hope you enjoy your stay <3

@nullnothere said: I'm going to try my luck and become a customer.

• @DA_Mark said:
    Yes you can claim this. What I would ask you to do is deposit funds to your NexusBytes >account so we can reimburse you now. When October rolls around you can use that to >renew your service, or maybe some other deal will come along you can use the funds for.

Once again, many thanks go to @DA_Mark and @seriesn for making this happen. Despite the fact that the service I wanted to renew won't be due until Oct 2021, it has already been renewed. Thanks @seriesn for making this happen.

@DA_Mark said:
    The existing customer thing is more of an anti-abuse measure. There have been people >grabbing freebies and then dirtying the providers IP's by spamming/port-scanning/etc. >Same old story.. few bad people ruin it for the rest.

Although it is a give away, measures should be in place to make sure the generosity goes to the provider 100%.

In future, the winners claiming the prize must first PM the existing service proof (indicating which VPS to renew) alongside the payment proof. Then, he/she must also PM the renewal confirmation to confirm the fund does go to the nominated VPS. The aim is to ensure the reimbursement goes to the intended renewal, not keeping the fund and wait for the next promotion - replacing the existing service with a lower price. :) I will go first - PM sent.

Just my humble opinion :) any productive comments are welcomed.

• @DA_Mark said: The existing customer

Family first my man! Family first.

• @seriesn said: Family first my man!

At this rate I'm going to struggle to become a customer (via an offer) as I'm always not a quick enough draw.

Today there was a chance, since I happened to check when there was low traffic and so managed to sneak in a post in time... only to be told that I'm an outcast. Alas.

I'm sure there'll be a day... when the planets will align nicely and I'll have my cake Nexus premium VPS and eat it DA license too...

• I can't make out what you have on offer in London. Docklands, by the way, is a completely new development. Anything historical was bulldozed away during the build. Your web site describes what once was, not what is.

I'm looking for a good supplier for a small VPS as well as a good reseller (shared) deal. In the UK, not necessarily London but London is as good as anything else we've got.

• @dominame said:
    I can't make out what you have on offer in London. Docklands, by the way, is a completely new development. Anything historical was bulldozed away during the build. Your web site describes what once was, not what is.

I'm looking for a good supplier for a small VPS as well as a good reseller (shared) deal. In the UK, not necessarily London but London is as good as anything else we've got.

Howdy sir,

Currently we are only offering vps and storage boxes over there.

Reseller and shared hosting will become available once we migrate away from Germany :)

• @seriesn Has the new location, if there's a new one after the hetzner incident, been announced? Any sneak peeks?!!!

• Thanks @seriesn. I'll look forward to that.

• @jahrinc said:
    @seriesn Has the new location, if there's a new one after the hetzner incident, been announced? Any sneak peeks?!!!

I haven't send out official announcement yet. Waiting on gears to be mounted. Trying to stay as close to Germany as possible to make life easy for everyone.

If it makes anyone happy, NL :).

@dominame said:
    Thanks @seriesn. I'll look forward to that.

<3 Me too!!

Thanked by 1jahrinc
  • Is it a place that is all about the fourtwentium and rhymes with Hamsterdam?

• Would be great if you guys start offering dedicated cores as one of your products

• @liwern said:
    Would be great if you guys start offering dedicated cores as one of your products

What’s up boss. We do. Our vDedi lineups are exactly that :)

• Whats the dc in Singapore?

• @cazrz said:
    Whats the dc in Singapore?

What's up brother, I think I missed this comment. Sorry about that. Racks Central.