Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ help me ๐Ÿ˜” - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

help me ๐Ÿ˜”

2ยป

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@jsg said: We have a relatively large insurance broker in our family and I have some insight into that field.

@TimboJones said: I think people don't like Life Insurance salesmen because they try and sell insurance they don't need. Life insurance makes sense to replace the breadwinner to provide for dependents.

As it happens, I have a little experience in the insurance industry. I even wrote a well-received novel based on an insurance industry niche.

@TimboJones is correct - life insurance is really only needed as income protection for breadwinners, and in other special circumstances (e.g., partners in a business, etc.)

Due to some quirks in the US tax code, there are some advantages to other types of life insurance (whole life, etc.) but in the main it's better to buy term life and invest the difference rather than trying to invest through insurance.

There are some kinds of insurance that are all but scams, but straight life insurance isn't one of them. It's by far the most legitimate type, because unlike property/casualty, there's virtually no way to dispute legitimate claims

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • I got warning ๐Ÿ˜ข

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@ruhulamin7 said: I got warning ๐Ÿ˜ข

I gave warning :smiley:

• @ruhulamin7 said:
    I got warning ๐Ÿ˜ข

Don't forget to smoke more weed.

• @randomq said:

@ruhulamin7 said:
    I got warning ๐Ÿ˜ข

Don't forget to smoke more weed.