Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rebound Special + Free Directadmin + Free Migration assistance (NYC/LA/Miami/London/Singapore/Japan)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rebound Special + Free Directadmin + Free Migration assistance (NYC/LA/Miami/London/Singapore/Japan)

Dear Friends and Family,
Hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

Who are we?

We are Nexus Bytes LLC - Affordable boutique servers, priceless bespoke experience | Your Web Hosting Partner

If you are looking to kick start your project and take it to the next level, why not do it with a VPS, that is powered by Bad Ass AMD RYZEN CPU and blazing fast NVMe storage?

Uncle Bob says, and I quote:

" <3 If you aren't happy, breakup with your old provider, get away from that toxic relationship and take advantage of Nexus Bytes Awesome Switchers Special and Contract Buyout offer <3"

CPanel keeps on raising your price?

• For any new orders, Standard (unlimited) Directadmin on us!

• Eligible Plans:

• VPS-1G and Above
      • Budget-2G and Above
      • vDedi-1C and Above
      • Code: HeyThereDA (Please note, it will show 0% discount. We will activate your DA instance at the time of provisioning)
    • Free Migration assistance (Cpanel to DA, DA to DA) with annual and semi-annual commitment.

Here at Nexus Bytes LLC, we don't have customers, we have family members. We strive and take pride in providing the best service and experience possible.

We are not here to sell you services, we are here to earn your business :)

Don't wait!! Join the family today. Take a Byte and find out why we are awesome!!

Trust Pilot Review

Budget but not "cheap" KVM VPS

• RAM: 2 GB
  • Dual Storage
  • SSD Storage: 20 GB (25 GB With Annual Payment)
  • HDD Storage: 40GB (50GB with Annual Payment)
  • Bandwidth: 2000 GB (@1Gbit)
  • CPU Core: 1 @3.5+ GHz (Xeon Fair Share)
  • IPv4: 1
  • IPv6: 1x /64

Starting @ 4/mo (with annual commitment) : Configure and order here. :)

Looking Glass : LA, California, USA | NYC Metro

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered KVM VPS

Starting @ 2/mo (with annual commitment) : Configure and order here.

Looking Glass : **NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | London, UK | **

Hybrid storage available in NYC/LA/UK

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered Reseller Pool, with WHMCS Module

Starting @ $6.40/mo : Configure and order here.

Looking Glass: NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | London, UK | Singapore | Tokyo, Japan

Storage VPS, perfect for backing up your precious contents.

Starting @ $3.20/mo (with annual commitment) : Configure and order here

Looking Glass: NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA |London, UK

We got something for everyone :)

Comments

• Checkout our Family Perks :

FAQ :

• Multiple Locations : NYC Metro, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | LA, California, USA | London, UK | Singapore | Tokyo, Japan
    • Looking Glass
    • Don't be dick policy applies
    • Nested Virt Enabled
    • Custom ISO support
    • /64 IPv6
    • Hassle free rDns setup for IPv4 and IPv6
    • Promo Plan not transferable, not eligible for contract buyout/switcher. Only valid for new orders.
    • True 24/7 support. Average ticket resolution time: 1 hour.
    • Accepted Payment Methods:
      • Debit/Credit Card
      • Paypal
      • Ali Pay
      • WeChat Pay
      • OXXO Mexico
      • Boleto Brazil
      • WebMoney
      • India NetBanking
      • Paytm
      • Sofort
      • Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

There is never a wrong time to be a part of the Family

If you are already a member, don't stop growing and thank you for continuing to support us <3 ! We can't really describe, how much we appreciate you.

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @thedp said:

• Great offer! @seriesn Any chance for existing customer to upgrade to standard license?

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @derekyang said:
    Great offer! @seriesn Any chance for existing customer to upgrade to standard license?

Good day sir,
    We usually do honor our family members whenever certain promo kicks in. For this one, I will have to beat around the bush, just a little, only for the mean time, till I get an approval from Roy, as long you have a plan that meets DA's minimum recommended memory requirements of 2GB, pop in a ticket.

This is most likely going to change permanently by end of January ;)

Thanked by 1derekyang
  • @seriesn said: as long you have a plan that meets DA's minimum recommended memory requirements of 2GB, pop in a ticket.

What a wonderful provider :) , I only having 1 GB Ryzen for Asia hence not qualified, but still thanks the offer!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @derekyang said:

@seriesn said: as long you have a plan that meets DA's minimum recommended memory requirements of 2GB, pop in a ticket.

What a wonderful provider :) , I only having 1 GB Ryzen for Asia hence not qualified, but still thanks the offer!

:heartbreak:

@seriesn said: This is most likely going to change permanently by end of January

This should definitely make you smile :)

Thanked by 1derekyang
  • Is it possible to use Windows 2016 on the Budget-2G plan?

• @seriesn said:

@derekyang said:

@seriesn said: as long you have a plan that meets DA's minimum recommended memory requirements of 2GB, pop in a ticket.

@seriesn said: This is most likely going to change permanently by end of January

I have a 1G vps too, NY-Basic-SSD-MT, does it means can upgrade to standard license by end of January? :D

• @jamespeach said:
    Is it possible to use Windows 2016 on the Budget-2G plan?

Technically you can, as long as you are respectful to our CPU usage policy :).

Please do note, for 2016. we don't have an one click installer nor do we offer licensing. Gotta BYOL and install manually :)

@hotsnow said:

@seriesn said:

@derekyang said:

I have a 1G vps too, NY-Basic-SSD-MT, does it means can upgrade to standard license by end of January? :D

Stay tuned. Will send out announcement. Alongside some other updates :).

• @seriesn said:

f

This is way too quiet for a NexusBytes thread. Next three existing NexusBytes customers who post "C'mon, man!" can order anything they want from this thread, for up to a year... OR, renew anything they already have for up to a year, and us greedy corporate folks at DA will reimburse you for it (PayPal only).

• "C'mon, man!"

Thanks @DA_Mark and @seriesn :)

Thanked by 1DA_Mark
  • nullnotherenullnothere Member
    edited January 2021

Finally "C'mon, man!" - I'm going to try my luck and become a customer.

EDIT : ignore this - I'm not an existing customer.

• @nullnothere said:
    Finally "C'mon, man!" - I'm going to try my luck and become a customer.

"Next three existing NexusBytes customers" :neutral:

Thanked by 1its420somewhere
  • Aah.. bummer. Thanks for the generous offer though @DA_Mark - I tend to shoot post first and read the fine print later.

• @DA_Mark said:

:) I would like to renew an existing service expiring in October. But I remember I did get a freebie from you last time. Am I still qualified on this occasion?

Many thanks for your kindness in supporting NexusBytes prem service :)

• @nullnothere said:
    Aah.. bummer. Thanks for the generous offer though @DA_Mark - I tend to shoot post first and read the fine print later.

Nothing wrong with being quick on the draw :smiley: The existing customer thing is more of an anti-abuse measure. There have been people grabbing freebies and then dirtying the providers IP's by spamming/port-scanning/etc. Same old story.. few bad people ruin it for the rest. :neutral:

Thanked by 2nullnothere seriesn
  • @swat4 said:

@DA_Mark said:

:) I would like to renew an existing service expiring in October. But I remember I did get a freebie from you last time. Am I still qualified on this occasion?

Many thanks for your kindness in supporting NexusBytes prem service :)

Yes you can claim this. What I would ask you to do is deposit funds to your NexusBytes account so we can reimburse you now. When October rolls around you can use that to renew your service, or maybe some other deal will come along you can use the funds for.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • "C'mon, man!"

You guys had plenty of time :)

Thanked by 1DA_Mark
  • @DA_Mark said:

Yes you can claim this. What I would ask you to do is deposit funds to your NexusBytes account so we can reimburse you now. When October rolls around you can use that to renew your service, or maybe some other deal will come along you can use the funds for.

Many thanks @DA_Mark. PM sent. After the reimburment, I will just send a ticket to see if I can instantly renew it without having to wait until October. The service is so perm that you won't want to cancel unless you are really broke ;)

• @DA_Mark said: existing customer thing is more of an anti-abuse measure

I totally understand. Nevertheless if there is a change of heart or policy and if you think you can open this up to new customers, I'll be very glad to sign up.

I'm usually not very quick on these kinds of scenarios, which is why I was surprised I was able to post in time (and I'm still surprised that this hasn't had the kind of response/competition I was expecting!).

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Thank you so much for this @DA_Mark! Your awesomess and generosity could only be shadowed by your extremely rugged good looks, sir! :wink:

• Nexus Bytes and Direct Admin <3 forever!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited January 2021

C'mon, man!

Why I still can get it after 50 minutes :joy:

• All 3 offers are claimed. If anyone else claims it, they might face a "Will you shut up, man?"

Thanked by 1its420somewhere
  • @DA_Mark said:
    All 3 offers are claimed. If anyone else claims it, they might face a "Will you shut up, man?"

ROFL!

• C'mon, man!

• @FAT32 said:
    C'mon, man!

Why I still can get it after 50 minutes :joy:

:# because you have joined a great family

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Thanks for the generous offer from @DA_Mark, @its420somewhere for the credits you given in the past, and obviously @seriesn for the great and premium service! :)

• @FAT32 said:
    Thanks for the generous offer from @DA_Mark, @its420somewhere for the credits you given in the past, and obviously @seriesn for the great and premium service! :)

<3 always

Thanked by 1FAT32