Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A fresher, more stable and more secure billing system has now launched.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A fresher, more stable and more secure billing system has now launched.

JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

What seems to be a long time coming (4 years) yeah no joking, we are excited to announce we've released BillingServ v2.0. You can use our Demo to take it for a spin.

A lot of blood sweat and tears have gone into this version. While we are still upgrading some of our integrations, the main platform is ready to go. Anyone who is on our first version will be able to import all their data.

We now have regions that we like to call "pods" which you can select in your BaseServ ID Account. This is where your data resides. We currently have the US and EU pods. Asia will be coming online in Q1.

These pods allow us to control and maintain data easier, meaning if you are an EU company you don't have to worry about GDPR as your data resides in the EU. To begin with, we have 6 PoPs, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Germany, New York, Los Angeles, and finally Miami. Having these PoPs allows us to automatically failover in the event of server/network failure. All data is synced in their respective pods. We've also deployed our own GeoDNS system, which will always redirect you to your nearest PoP.

Our WHMCS/Blesta import tool is nearly complete, we are just finishing off our Blesta tool and then it will be live.

BillingServ at a glance:
• Fully Hosted with 100% uptime with failover.
• Fully PCI Compliant.
• ISO 27001 Compliance.
• Web Hosting Integrations (DirectAdmin, cPanel, Plesk, Proxmox, Virtualizor, and more).
• Digital Downloads, Sell Services via our package’s manager.
• Nothing to install, setup or maintain
• We take care of all the security and patches so you don’t have to.

Demo:

https://demo.onlinebillingform.com
U: Demo_Admin
P: Demo123%

https://www.billingserv.com

Any questions, feedback, or ideas please let me know.

Thanks all.
Jord

Comments

• my 🍆 is literally erect

• Nice, is fraud prevention/scoring included or do we need to use an integration? Also, can we add custom integrations (thinking of froxlor integration)?

Thanked by 1Jord
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@webcraft said:
    Nice, is fraud prevention/scoring included or do we need to use an integration? Also, can we add custom integrations (thinking of froxlor integration)?

We are integrated with Fraudlabs Pro, we are also upgrading our Fraudrecord too. You would need to signup with these services to make use of them.

We would have to code the integration for you, as we fully host everything. But I can certainly add froxlor to our integration list.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @SirFoxy said: my is literally erect

is @nekki arrownd ?

• @cociu said:

@SirFoxy said: my is literally erect

is @nekki arrownd ?

in spirit, cociu. in spirit.

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • How do you prevent of being nuke by flash sale ? If a provider nuke the billing, how do you prevent to not affect other provider using your service ?

Thanked by 1Jord
  • I like saying "more secure than X" when X usually means WHMCS.. and offer billing system in cloud only :D

PS. We had internal security audit in company and pentest lab said that WHMCS security is OK

Thanked by 1Jord
  • @lyb9b said: We had internal security audit in company and pentest lab said that WHMCS security is OK

How pentesters acquired source code of WHMCS, which is mandatory to properly inspect application security?

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

the ui is amazing

Thanked by 1Jord
  • Demo does not have all integrations listed or things like Plesk and Proxmox are not ready yet ?

Thanked by 1Jord
  • Host my client data on your website ?

• @LTniger said:

@lyb9b said: We had internal security audit in company and pentest lab said that WHMCS security is OK

How pentesters acquired source code of WHMCS, which is mandatory to properly inspect application security?

90% of pentests = SQLi attemps and other popular methods availaible from 'user view'

@ben47955 said:
    How do you prevent of being nuke by flash sale ? If a provider nuke the billing, how do you prevent to not affect other provider using your service ?

We have multiple servers around the world that are load-balanced, so we can add and remove servers as needed. Plus we can balance the load if a customer is getting more attention than everyone else. Our system is fully monitored.

@lyb9b said:
    I like saying "more secure than X" when X usually means WHMCS.. and offer billing system in cloud only :D

PS. We had internal security audit in company and pentest lab said that WHMCS security is OK

Very true, we are completely SaaS so we would look after everything for you, so no updates to worry about that is our angle. But of course, we aren't going to be able to please everyone and that's ok.

@skorupion said:
    the ui is amazing

Thank you :heart: I'm glad you like it. We wanted to make it very simple to use. And I think we did that quite well.

@amarc said:
    Demo does not have all integrations listed or things like Plesk and Proxmox are not ready yet ?

They are coming, when we moved to version 2 from 1 we had to move our plugins across. But then we decided to just code them from scratch so they were better than our old ones.

We are just finishing off the WHMCS/Blesta import tool and will be moving onto Virtualizor and Proxmox.

Then onto Plesk and the rest of our integrations. From there we will then start our list of new integrations to complete.

Watch this space, it's going to be a very interesting year for us.

@Jorbox said:
    Host my client data on your website ?

When you sign up for a BillingServ account you can select where your data resides in one of our "pods" from there we set up your own database with which your data is stored. No one has access to this apart from you.

Now I know not everyone is going to like us hosting client data and that is ok. But most people like using us for the hassle-free side of not having to upgrade their systems all the time. It's pretty much set up and forget. While you focus on growing your business.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@Jord said: And I think we did that quite well.

Y'all sure did

Thanked by 1Jord
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Cool, hopefully this becomes successful, looks good. I don't like SaaS/hosted stuff like this but I know very well it has its place, and has its benefits for many people (like you said, setup and forget.)

Thanked by 2webcraft Jord
  • @Jord What languages do you support?

Thanked by 2webcraft Jord
  • This is good stuff!

Important question: Discount?

Thanked by 1Jord

@MikeA said:
    Cool, hopefully this becomes successful, looks good. I don't like SaaS/hosted stuff like this but I know very well it has its place, and has its benefits for many people (like you said, setup and forget.)

Thank you :heart:

@Amplificator said:
    @Jord What languages do you support?

Currently English, but we have the language files and the language system ready to go. We are going to start translating it into other languages soon.

What language would you like to see?

@seriesn said:
    This is good stuff!

Thanks sir

We might offer a few discounts here and there for special times of the year, but our pricing is set now with the launch of our new website.

• @Jord said:

@seriesn said:
    This is good stuff!

Thanks sir

We might offer a few discounts here and there for special times of the year, but our pricing is set now with the launch of our new website.

I will wait for your panda day bamboo special.

@seriesn said:

@Jord said:

@seriesn said:
    This is good stuff!

Thanks sir

But we do offer a discount for people switching from a competing product.

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited January 2021

@Jord said:

@seriesn said:

@Jord said:

@seriesn said:
    This is good stuff!

Thanks sir

I see you took one outta your Gramps play book :P

Please share details.

• @Jord Maybe you should add a module for Affiliate system or builtin Affiliate system.

Thanked by 1Jord
    edited January 2021

@seriesn said:

@Jord said:

@seriesn said:

@Jord said:

@seriesn said:
    This is good stuff!

Thanks sir

I see you took one outta your Gramps play book :P

Please share details.

It will be 15% off when someone switches. They just need to reach out to us with a couple of details and we will apply the discount.

@ravepen_xyz said:
    @Jord Maybe you should add a module for Affiliate system or builtin Affiliate system.

That is in the works, we are going to be starting this shortly after getting all our integrations up to date. To begin with, it will be a simple system that will we expand over time.