Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InspireVM | NEW! | KVM | Ryzen 3900X | NVMe | Chicago | Starts @$2/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

InspireVM | NEW! | KVM | Ryzen 3900X | NVMe | Chicago | Starts @$2/m

17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep
edited January 2021 in Offers

Hello everyone!

Inspire Solutions LLC is excited to launch our new product/brand, InspireVM! Inspire Solutions LLC started in July of 2019 with the goal of providing a high quality service for an affordable price. This started with our shared hosting brand, InspireShared, and now we plan to carry that over to our new product, InspireVM! All of our hardware is owned by us and located within the SBA Edge Data Center in Chicago, IL. We also have our own IP Space and network (AS398868)

All orders will be manually reviewed/provisioned.

Now on to the offers:

To celebrate, we are offering 20% off for LIFE! This applies to every billing cycle and every product!

Features included with every VPS:
- 1 Snapshot
- rDNS
- IPv6
- Custom ISO
- KVM
- 1Gbps Port

512M-VM
-512MB Ram
-7 GB NVMe
-1 Core (Ryzen 3900X)
-1 IPv4
-/64 IPv6
-512 GB Bandwidth
All of this for only $2/Month!
Order Now!

1G-VM
-1GB Ram
-15 GB NVMe
-1 Core (Ryzen 3900X)
-1 IPv4
-/64 IPv6
-1 TB Bandwidth
All of this for only $3.50/Month!
Order Now!

2G-VM
-2GB Ram
-30 GB NVMe
-2 Core (Ryzen 3900X)
-1 IPv4
-/64 IPv6
-2 TB Bandwidth
All of this for only $7/Month!
Order Now!

Need something larger? See all the plans here!

If you’re in the market for a premium, reliable service, we ensure you won’t be disappointed.

Are you inspired yet? :P

Payment Methods:
-Paypal
-Credit Card
-Crypto
-Bank transfer

PS: If you want to avoid being flagged for fraud and speed up your provision time, please don’t use a VPN/Proxy when ordering. Also, you should use your PayPal email address when signing up as it helps us verify. And please use real details. These tips will speed up your provision time. :)

Comments

• nice!

Thanked by 117brownj
  • Nice..

Thanked by 117brownj
  • The number of CPUs are missing in your package show here https://inspirevm.net/kvm-ryzen-vps.html

For example, I want order the package KVM-8G but I don't know anything about CPU, even click the Order button did not show the CPU info.

You should fix that issues

• no 20% discount coupons

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@zhujiwiki said:
    no 20% discount coupons

This provider won't work for you:

@17brownj said: please don’t use a VPN/Proxy when ordering. [...] please use real details.

• 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

@RouteIX said:

Not yet, is on the roadmap.

@webminfo said:
    The number of CPUs are missing in your package show here https://inspirevm.net/kvm-ryzen-vps.html

For example, I want order the package KVM-8G but I don't know anything about CPU, even click the Order button did not show the CPU info.

You should fix that issues

Whoops! My bad, corrected now. 8G would come with 4 Cores.

@zhujiwiki said:
    no 20% discount coupons

That was suppose to be removed. I kept editing and missed it. :#

@brueggus said:

@zhujiwiki said:
    no 20% discount coupons

This provider won't work for you:

@17brownj said: please don’t use a VPN/Proxy when ordering. [...] please use real details.

This can be bypassed by paying with crypto if someone desires.

• Nice offerings! I'll have to keep you in mind. What are your CPU usage policies, I assume fair use? Any plans to offer dedicated cores? Couldn't really find anything in ToS or AUP. Thanks :smile:

@Rob92 said:
    Nice offerings! I'll have to keep you in mind. What are your CPU usage policies, I assume fair use? Any plans to offer dedicated cores? Couldn't really find anything in ToS or AUP. Thanks :smile:

Yes, fair use, surges are fine. Just don't get too crazy. Every 4GB chunk gets you 1 dedicated core that you can use at 100%. So 8 GB would give you 2, 12GB/3Cores, etc.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1Rob92
  • @17brownj Which DC are you using if you don't mid me asking? Also, what about LG?

Thanks

@jahrinc said:
    @17brownj Which DC are you using if you don't mid me asking? Also, what about LG?

Thanks

We're in SBA Edge. Here is the LG https://lg-chi1.inspirevm.net/

Thanked by 1jahrinc