Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Jonathan Nguyen sentenced to 1 year in prison - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Jonathan Nguyen sentenced to 1 year in prison

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I think we should find JN's mailing address in prison and each of us drop him a letter.

Thanked by 1lentro
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

I feel sorry for his family to have to go through this. No sympathy for him.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@trewq said:

The family made little effort to address things when it was brought up when he was on here.

Francisco

@Francisco said:

@trewq said:

The family made little effort to address things when it was brought up when he was on here.

Francisco

Wasn't aware they actually knew.

• Hi, everyone

It's Jonny. Yes, this story is all true. I was sentenced to a year and one day in prison the other day (the extra day allows me to get released a little early).

I feel terrible for what I did, I really do. What I did was wrong and I accept the punishment for it. I will be self-reporting to a federal prison camp next month after I get my affairs in order outside. My mailing address will be available on the BOP.gov website.

I remember that someone suggested working at Burger King on the previous thread about my charges. I did go back to working fast food at my local Wendy's and McDonald's in the kitchen making sandwiches and doing maintenance work for 7 months now.

In those jobs, I worked 7 days a week, 60-70+ hours per week for an honest wage. A dollar didn't mean much to me back then, but having to work hard cooking burgers, washing dishes, and cleaning bathrooms for it, working alongside every day people trying to make ends meet to feed their families has changed me.

My actions hurt innocent people just like my coworkers. When I reflect on my past, it hurts me to know that I victimized innocent people just like them. There is a big difference in making your money illegally and working hard for it, contributing to society. It's a feeling that I don't want to lose and I am committed to going on a straight path moving forward. I am not the same person that these news reports said I was and I am truly sorry for what I did.

I am getting ready to surrender for my sentence and hope to come out a better person.

Thank you all..

Jonny

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • @Francisco said:

@trewq said:

Francisco

I feel bad to have put my family through this and shamed them. They were not even at any of my court hearings. Unfortunately, they are not able to address things because they do not really speak English and cannot read in English. Making it up to my family along with the victims in my case are going to be my first priorities getting out.

• JioJio Member

@jnguyencm said: In those jobs, I worked 7 days a week, 60-70+ hours per week for an honest wage. A dollar didn't mean much to me back then, but having to work hard cooking burgers, washing dishes, and cleaning bathrooms for it, working alongside every day people trying to make ends meet to feed their families has changed me.

I hope you realise just how badly hurt people are when they are working 7 days a week crappy and low paying job and someone comes along and steals their card and dumps them into massive debt to buy gift cards.

• @LTniger said:
    1 year for all he has done... DOJ was in a good mood that day.

The Department of Justice (government prosecutors) actually asked the Court for 21 months in federal prison, which the Judge rejected, citing "extraordinary circumstances" and rehabilitation. The U.S. Sentencing Guidelines originally called for 4+ years in prison, so I am grateful. My defense was optimistic for probation but it was not our day.

• @Jio said:

@jnguyencm said: In those jobs, I worked 7 days a week, 60-70+ hours per week for an honest wage. A dollar didn't mean much to me back then, but having to work hard cooking burgers, washing dishes, and cleaning bathrooms for it, working alongside every day people trying to make ends meet to feed their families has changed me.

I hope you realise just how badly hurt people are when they are working 7 days a week crappy and low paying job and someone comes along and steals their card and dumps them into massive debt to buy gift cards.

After doing it myself, I do realize now. I formed close bonds with the people who I worked with. Many of them have no choice but to work two jobs and they have families to take care of. I used to look down on these people, but I have come to respect them greatly.

• jnguyencmjnguyencm Member
    edited January 2021

@raindog308 said:
    I think we should find JN's mailing address in prison and each of us drop him a letter.

Feel free! You can find me here next month: https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

I sent in a request for a specific prison to go to, but I recently found out there's a high positivity rate for covid there so the request is likely to be denied. I won't know where I'm going for another couple weeks.

• You bring shame to your family

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@trewq said: Wasn't aware they actually knew.

The family was aware of a lot of the crap going on at least during hosting. They knew he was up to shady crap and he got busted with drugs by them at least once if I remember correct.

Kudos to the mods/admins that removed him.

Francisco

@Francisco said:
    Kudos to the mods/admins that removed him.

👍

Not interested in this being a platform to give him an audience.

Thanked by 2raindog308 jonatha
  • cociucociu Member
    edited January 2021

been in his situation and connect to LET , i am more adicted now !

EDIT : wtf only one year ? here in romania for such activity you got until jubilation

Thanked by 2raindog308 lentro
  • tl;dr:

@Nekki said:

@raindog308 said:

Duke's wife thought weren't being nice to Duke and so she came on and called us all a bunch of dildos.

Worth mentioning that this resulted in someone on LET sending Duke's wife a box of dildos.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @coolice said:

@Francisco said:

@MikePT said: Well done.

Should have been 5 years at least.

As someone said on my discord, he got the minimum possible time.

He snitched on everyone. EVERYONE.

Like the little bitch he is.

Francisco

This is a picture of Tekashi 69 https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=tekashi+69 and not Johnny. Just as an FYI to anyone who is confused.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited January 2021

@AlyssaD said:
    This is a picture of Tekashi 69 https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=tekashi+69 and not Johnny. Just as an FYI to anyone who is confused.

@Francisco said:
    He snitched on everyone. EVERYONE.

On second thought...

@jnguyencm said:
    Hi, everyone

...maybe we should all write to the parole board instead.

Thanked by 1WSWD
  • @raindog308 said:
    On second thought...

@jnguyencm said:
    Hi, everyone

...maybe we should all write to the parole board instead.

Federal prison doesn't have parole.

• Bubba very much like to make sexytimes with his anus.

@SirFoxy said: Federal prison doesn't have parole.

Oh you're right - I forgot.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited January 2021

@its420somewhere said:
    Bubba very much like to make sexytimes with his anus.

This shit is mad corny, this doesn't happen unless you're gay and want it or do it for commissary.

People who say shit like that sound like 13 year olds on Xbox.

The dude is only doing a year in a federal minimum security camp lmao. Which is more like 10 months with good time. Literally like a county jail sentence but better food, conditions, commissary, and less violent prisoners just trying to serve their time for white collar crimes and get out.

Thanked by 1Bertie
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

He keeps coming back for sympathy.

Just do time, for the crime.

• @SirFoxy said:

@its420somewhere said:
    Bubba very much like to make sexytimes with his anus.

This shit is mad corny, this doesn't happen unless you're gay and want it or do it for commissary.

People who say shit like that sound like 13 year olds on Xbox.

The dude is only doing a year in a federal minimum security camp lmao. Which is more like 10 months with good time. Literally like a county jail sentence but better food, conditions, commissary, and less violent prisoners just trying to serve their time for white collar crimes and get out.

Now why would you disrespect Bubba like that? Shame.

• Will this be the end of GVH saga?....

• @sdglhm It closed quite sometime back I guess, from what I see from other threads

• @sdglhm said:
    Will this be the end of GVH saga?....

GVH saga will never end. Scammer "will be back" with clever schema to defraud. Never let your vigilance down.

• maybe he just wants to fully quarantine himself during the pandemic. he is genius. and he got free meals too.

• @creep said:
    maybe he just wants to fully quarantine himself during the pandemic. he is genius. and he got free meals too.

Along with good night slaping. You must be very naive to not believe that much bigger machos will not own him behind the bars. He is little and fragile man.

@jngyuencm

stands for...

Johnny Nguyen Criminal Mastermind?

Thanked by 1jamson