Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 LIFETIME OFFERS! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 LIFETIME OFFERS!

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@kairee said:
    @MikePT

I have a shared plan, however I choose the same domain as my mxroute service. I have changed domain in DirectAdmin panel and it works, but it still shows the first domain for the plan.

I want to know if there is any confliction on this?

Not an issue, it makes no difference but you can open a ticket if you'd like us to adjust it for you.

@randomq said:
    For someone that doesn't plan to resell, can shared and reseller essentially be used the same? Thanks :)

Of course!

@chocolateshirt said:

@randomq said:
    For someone that doesn't plan to resell, can shared and reseller essentially be used the same? Thanks :)

Yes you can.. reseller is one step higher than shared one.

@lovelyserver said:

@randomq said:

Of course you can. I use reseller hosting for all my websites, without reselling, just because I have more resources per account, per website. A few more dollars, but is worthy.

We have plenty of clients that'd signup for reseller so they can separate it per DA account, it's just easier.

@PandoGulf said:
    These limit I got from a previous post Mike..

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
    2GB RAM
    4096 IOPs
    10MB/s Disk
    50 Entry Processes
    200 Processes

Are they still the same or have been updated ?

Also any update on the DE server upgrade to Ryzan ? :smiley:

Excellent performance so far.. and fast support/sale.

Well done mate 👍

The CloudLinux haven't changed, and won't change any time soon as it's pretty enough for most websites and controls abusers.

No plans for the Ryzen migration, but I've been thinking of it, doing calculations as we'll need to order custom disks, possibly NVMe... :D

Thanks for the kind words mate! <3

• Hi mate @MikePT, is it possible to whitelabel the DNS Server?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • sahjanivishalsahjanivishal Member
    edited January 2021

@chocolateshirt said:
    Hi mate @MikePT, is it possible to whitelabel the DNS Server?

Yes I believe it is possible, you can have nameservers as ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com with reseller account.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited January 2021

@chocolateshirt said: Hi mate @MikePT, is it possible to whitelabel the DNS Server?

I believe all you have to do is set A records on your own domain to the nameserver IPs and you can "whitelabel" nameservers on all reseller hosting? There's probably other things you have to point to make everything work, like the panel and email etc. I think you can just look at the records on the panel and copy it properly. I may be wrong because I don't play with reseller hosting. (I did however upgrade to a 100 GB lifetime reseller and am very tempted to get another 25 GB. But admittedly after idling one entire year, my account has only a few MB of usage... of the default files)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • What is email infrastructure and limits just want to know if it can be used as personal email

Thanked by 1MikePT

@sahjanivishal said:

@chocolateshirt said:

Yes I believe it is possible, you can have nameservers as ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com with reseller account.

@chocolateshirt said:

Yes, just point to our DNS server's IP's.

@smallbibi said:

@chocolateshirt said: Hi mate @MikePT, is it possible to whitelabel the DNS Server?

I believe all you have to do is set A records on your own domain to the nameserver IPs and you can "whitelabel" nameservers on all reseller hosting? There's probably other things you have to point to make everything work, like the panel and email etc. I think you can just look at the records on the panel and copy it properly. I may be wrong because I don't play with reseller hosting. (I did however upgrade to a 100 GB lifetime reseller and am very tempted to get another 25 GB. But admittedly after idling one entire year, my account has only a few MB of usage... of the default files)

Yeah that's what people to do whitelabel, our DNS servers aren't using our domain though, but another domain, most clients just create their own by creating the necessary A Records, some create the Glue Records too.

@codelock said:
    What is email infrastructure and limits just want to know if it can be used as personal email

We're using MailChannels to relay the emails - 50 emails per day per DirectAdmin account.

Of course it can be used as personal email! :)

• @MikePT said:
    Reseller Plan 25 GB Lifetime - LET25GB

For 40€, plus VAT if applicable, order now: https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=297

the shopping cart does not give an option for the location ... is this available in both LA and DE ?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • kaireekairee Member
    edited January 2021

@MikePT said:

@kairee said:
    @MikePT

I have a shared plan, however I choose the same domain as my mxroute service. I have changed domain in DirectAdmin panel and it works, but it still shows the first domain for the plan.

Not an issue, it makes no difference but you can open a ticket if you'd like us to adjust it for you.

Thank you mate.

Mike's outstanding service is always reassuring and delightful, I raised a low priority ticket for this insignificant issue and got a reply in just a few minutes that the problem was solved.

And my 2G plan was upgraded to the 25G plan after making up the price difference, without any additional charges.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Verne said:

@MikePT said:
    Reseller Plan 25 GB Lifetime - LET25GB

For 40€, plus VAT if applicable, order now: https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=297

the shopping cart does not give an option for the location ... is this available in both LA and DE ?

Just open a ticket after you order it mate. It's available in both locations.

edited January 2021

@kairee said:

@MikePT said:

@kairee said:
    @MikePT

Thank you mate.

Mike's outstanding service is always reassuring and delightful, I raised a low priority ticket for this insignificant issue and got a reply in just a few minutes that the problem was solved.

And my 2G plan was upgraded to the 25G plan after making up the price difference, without any additional charges.

I am not perfect, at all. When we had the kid support got stuck for a month. I had to give all my attention to him. Things have settled now, fortunately!

Thank you for the kind words ❤️

Thanked by 2Ympker buzzyLET
  • @MikePT said:

@kairee said:

@MikePT said:

@kairee said:
    @MikePT

Thank you mate.

I am not perfect, at all. When we had the kid support got stuck for a month. I had to give all my attention to him. Things have settled now, fortunately!

Most of us knew about the kid, Mike. That's all right, mate. We love you, you know? ♥️

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Just bought one

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@kairee said:

@MikePT said:

@kairee said:
    @MikePT

Thank you mate.

Most of us knew about the kid, Mike. That's all right, mate. We love you, you know? ♥️

I love you guys too ❤️😘

Thanked by 1Ympker

@arifur said:
    Just bought one

Welcome aboard! 😁

Thanked by 1arifur
  • Just upgraded two rarely use LTDs to 25GB LTDs to support this great person.

Thanked by 2MikePT Ympker

@smile93 said:
    Just upgraded two rarely use LTDs to 25GB LTDs to support this great person.

Thank you so much mate hope you make good use of those!

• theuniversestheuniverses Member
    edited January 2021

I ordered one a month ago and the service is rock solid. Just decided to grab a 2nd one in the other location. Awesome stuff @MikePT !

@theuniverses said:
    I ordered one a month ago and the service is rock solid. Just decided to grab a 2nd one in the other location. Awesome stuff @MikePT !

Thank you for the kind words mate!

We just ordered a Ryzen 3900,4x1.92TB NVMe.

News soon.

We still have stock guys.

• @MikePT said:

@theuniverses said:

News soon.

Some good stuff :D Will we be upgraded? :P

• @MikePT

Would be happy with upgrade. Would be happier if you offer new packages with the Ryzen. Gives you new customers either way

• still waiting the 5G or 10G shared plan :p

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@theuniverses said:

News soon.

Yeah will be migrated to this server! But no upgrades in terms of disk space haha. It's already pretty darn good!

@vyas11 said:
    @MikePT

Would be happy with upgrade. Would be happier if you offer new packages with the Ryzen. Gives you new customers either way

We will be offering plans with more resources and increased CloudLinux limits, IO etc! 😁

Thanked by 2tridinebandim JasonM

@hotsnow said:
    still waiting the 5G or 10G shared plan :p

Open a ticket but I don't think there's enough demand for that tbh!

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • Including US server ?

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@theuniverses said:

News soon.

Yeah will be migrated to this server! But no upgrades in terms of disk space haha. It's already pretty darn good!

Thanked by 1MikePT

@derekyang said:
    Including US server ?

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@theuniverses said:

News soon.

No, that'll be done at a later time. Equivalent hw is very expensive there.

• @MikePT said: No, that'll be done at a later time

You'll be adding Ryzen in EU location? right?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT said:

@sahjanivishal said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@chocolateshirt said:

Yes, just point to our DNS server's IP's.

@smallbibi said:

Yeah that's what people to do whitelabel, our DNS servers aren't using our domain though, but another domain, most clients just create their own by creating the necessary A Records, some create the Glue Records too.

I added A and AAAA record to point to your dns1 and dns2 IP address, but porkbun won't let me change into my whitelabel dns, it only accept yours, mixing it with yours also unavailable.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@theuniverses said:

News soon.

Nice :D Haha nah, just meant upgraded as in moved to the new Ryzen :D

Thanked by 1MikePT